Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Please Post All TSW Buddy Key Requests Here.

Comments

• isadizisadiz LisboaPosts: 1Member
    I would really love to have a buddy key guys, i'd sincerely appreciate it!
  • EsotereksEsotereks Cleveland, TNPosts: 1Member
    I almost just bought this on Amazon and have debated for quite some time whether to play.  Anyone have a spare key so I can see if the gameplay is what I like?
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade KingsmouthPosts: 2,641Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Esotereks
    I almost just bought this on Amazon and have debated for quite some time whether to play.  Anyone have a spare key so I can see if the gameplay is what I like?
    Originally posted by isadiz
    I would really love to have a buddy key guys, i'd sincerely appreciate it!

I've sent you both a key, have fun!

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

• Kamelot92Kamelot92 TbilisiPosts: 1Member
    Hi guys, can anyone send me one? Sad that there's no trial option for TSW, I really wanna try it out before buying. Thanks!
  • Khal_CruxisKhal_Cruxis LeicesterPosts: 1Member
    Hey guys, can I also ask for someone to PM me a key, very interested in trying out this game!
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade KingsmouthPosts: 2,641Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Khal_Cruxis
    Hey guys, can I also ask for someone to PM me a key, very interested in trying out this game!
    Originally posted by Kamelot92
    Hi guys, can anyone send me one? Sad that there's no trial option for TSW, I really wanna try it out before buying. Thanks!

Sent. Enjoy the game!

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

• endre121endre121 srbobranPosts: 2Member
    Can i get a buddy key to?
  • rsflameheadrsflamehead miami, FLPosts: 8Member
    -edit-   nvm i got one
  • RGBC958RGBC958 San Francisco, CAPosts: 3Member
    nvm-i got one
  • PreformMurderOnEmPreformMurderOnEm Henderson, NVPosts: 3Member
    I was wondering if i can have 3 buddy keys for me and my friends to try the Secret World? It seems like a very interesting game! My email is yilee408@gmail.com
  • ShazPurShazPur SPANGAPosts: 25Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by PreformMurderOnEm
    I was wondering if i can have 3 buddy keys for me and my friends to try the Secret World? It seems like a very interesting game! My email is yilee408@gmail.com

Sent you a key to the e-mail adress you wrote. To send keys to your friends their e-mail adresses would be needed as well as they are generated by stating the e-mail adress they should be sent to.

• AenraAenra AthensPosts: 17Member

Hello,

A bit embarassing subscribing just so i can request a key, but apparently one cannot even try TSW out prior to purchasing? ..Rather..illogical, but maybe that is just me. (how will you approach the cautious/undecided like that?)

Anyway, if anyone could be kind enough to post me a spare key, i would really appreciate it.

My thanks regardless.

Obsequious and arrogant, clandestine and vain

yilee408@gmail.com

jesselilo408@gmail.com

yungdardar@gmail.com

Originally posted by ShazPur
    Originally posted by PreformMurderOnEm

Sent you a key to the e-mail adress you wrote. To send keys to your friends their e-mail adresses would be needed as well as they are generated by stating the e-mail adress they should be sent to.

I posted the emails:D Thanks once again!

• gthershgthersh Windsor, COPosts: 2Member

if anyone has an extra key that'd be great! just wanna make sure it works with my graphics card. thanks guys!

gthersh@gmail.com

Sent keys to PreformMurders friends and  to Gthers.
  • gthershgthersh Windsor, COPosts: 2Member
    Originally posted by ShazPur
    Sent keys to PreformMurders friends and  to Gthers.

Thank you SO much!

• PhosphenPhosphen DublinPosts: 2Member
    Can someone send me one invite please? My email is cryptory33 at gmail com. Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by Phosphen
    Can someone send me one invite please? My email is cryptory33 at gmail com. Thanks in advance.

Done!

• PhosphenPhosphen DublinPosts: 2Member
  • DharbDharb elkridge, MDPosts: 1Member
    Would love to get a chance to try this game. Send the key to Dharb@outlook.com. Thanks in advance.
  • Pekish79Pekish79 San Francisco, CAPosts: 91Member
    sent
  • DeluxeRoDeluxeRo PloiestiPosts: 4Member
    PLz Key !

a

• Pekish79Pekish79 San Francisco, CAPosts: 91Member

if you want a key you need to provide your email

the people that has an account can send key to specific email we dont have "key" but we can send one to you if u provide ur email (privite message as well if you dont want to make it pubblic)

• fascistsalmonfascistsalmon Ocean Park, WAPosts: 1Member

I'd love to try this game

maxstirnertheego@gmail.com