Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & Gem Code Giveaway!

Comments

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
    My favorite moment during Living world was the Bazaar of the Four Winds. That new area was so well designed and fun to play in that I was sad to hear it was only temporary. Can't wait for the next Bazaar encounter.
  • BaderasBaderas Member Posts: 1

It's harder than i thought to choose one of them ! 

I would say that I loved Tequatl Rising , Queen's Jubilee but my favorite was Flame and Frost for THE dungeon ! And now I continue to have fun with his adaptation in Fractal :D

• penbreakerpenbreaker Member Posts: 2
    Maybe it's not exacly LS part but best moment I remember is when We killed Great Jungle Wurm first time. It remind me good, old times. Few hours of waiting for your chance, epic fight and finally win.  I will never forget how exitated We were when we done it. In fact I  had only greens but It was totally worth for memories. So far it's my best memories in GW2.
  • senti02senti02 Member UncommonPosts: 96
    best one and sad at the same time is Escape from LA..You get to fight for it but it will be gone..old memories are now in ashes
  • ThaVampThaVamp Member Posts: 48

Also I had a great time with all the epic story events in GW2, I'll still have to say 

Super Adventure Fun Box

A full game in a game and really fun with all the retro references.

• pgpwpgpw Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Gran Juego, con un una gran belleza en sus escenarios
  • m3ndshok3rm3ndshok3r Member Posts: 1
    The Queen Jubilee and Scarlet's interruption
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,960
    Super Adventure box - hands down !

• HellmaskerHellmasker Member Posts: 1

My favorite moment has definitely been this most recent Living Story step. Not because I enjoy watching Lion's Arch burn, but because I hate it. This one made me actually feel something. 

Scarlet will pay.

• MarinkovichMarinkovich Member Posts: 15
    My favorite Guild Wars 2 living story was The Queen Jubilee. :)
  • furporumbfurporumb Member UncommonPosts: 2

My favourite living story moment was getting eaten alive by a giant worm.

Mmmmmm, asura, yum-yum.

• cnchellshadowcnchellshadow Member Posts: 1
    I have to say, I have enjoyed most of the Living Story additions, but the one that I found most enjoyable was Flame and Frost. The length of the story was really nice as it gave people that could not regularly log in a chance to enjoy the experience it had to offer. 
  • snipinjoesnipinjoe Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I like the whole idea of the Living Stories, sadly I have not been able to play most of them, but they all keep the game very alive and changing constantly. The ones i'm most familiar with are the Scarlet stories showing up recently. The marionette and the wurm fights are interesting and challenging. But the newest patch with Escape from Lion's Arch is throwing more fuel into the fire for me.
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    I have to say that I liked the final fight in the dungeon for Flame and Frost where we first me Brahm and Rox.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• BremyBremy Member Posts: 3
    i play GW2 since it was launched... and all living story are so amazing, full content & fun everytime! Arenanet It's doing a beutiful job! But i think my favourite moment was when i did The Flame & Frost living story. I think that i never laughed so much in my life when me and my friends had to go into Molten Weapon Facilities and kill the 2 Molten Boss! we got nice rewards and very much fun, and all of this with a simple dungeon that wasn't so hard to play!
  • azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 332

My second favorite living story event was the fallout from the original South Sun debacle - that was entertaining.

My favorite Living Story moment has not happened yet...it is when Anet decides to scrap the LS idea and put some real, permanent content in the game instead of one off (and usually poorly written) events with 10 billion achievements to be rewarded with yet another back skin...but oh yeah, plenty of new LS themed weapons locked behind RNG lockboxes to be had!

• glaochglaoch Member UncommonPosts: 2
    The current Lion's Arch attack is pretty sweet.
  • urdrielurdriel Member UncommonPosts: 31
     The Queen Jubilee was one of the best.
  • DrachenfutterDrachenfutter Member Posts: 1
    My favorite living story will be when I win this copy and start playing this great game!
  • GurjakGurjak Member Posts: 21

My favorite is definitely the current one, "Escape from LA".  I'm a huge Kurt Russell fan and hope that the next update is "Big Trouble in Little Vigil Keep".  I'm having so much fun grinding bags in the furball zerg that my bleary eyes can barely see what I'm typing.

In all seriousness, I would use the free game for my wife who I'm too cheap to spend game money on, but the gems are mine for key gambling.  So, the reward reward would go to a good cause.

• MalevilMalevil Member Posts: 468
    For me it to was election between Kiel and Gnashblade during Zephyr sanctum.
  • MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Favorite moment?  Probably the Southsun Cove one.  Seriously, Karkas are just amazing.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• paulrgodpaulrgod Member UncommonPosts: 240
    My Favorite Living Story moment was Looking at all the evidence and trying to figure out Scarlet's motives for the Invasions and piecing it all together.  It made a nice change from the usual combat based events.  Actually spending 45 minutes in a single room with plenty of dialogue and things to interact with.  Such a contrast to the usual time spent in GW2!
  • MassacreX7MassacreX7 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    My Favorite Living Story was the Bazaar of the Four Winds, we had so many different things to do and look for around the world, such as the introduction of Belching and the Spread Kites, and the incredible jumping/speed mechanics of the Zephyr Sanctum.
  • reimurareimura Member Posts: 1
    super adventure box!!!
This discussion has been closed.