Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] General: ESO vs Wildstar: NDA Free Edition

Comments

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197

ESO has horrible combat.  It's a shame because the DAOC PvP aspect would really appeal to me... but how can anyone enjoy fighting with such a horrible combat system is beyond me. It's also ridiculously expensive AND has a monthly charge.

Wildstar feels like WoW vanilla with a lot more features. Also the PLEX feature interests me since I'll be able to play for free.

I'll probably play Wildstar until I get bored with it and I'll try ESO when it goes F2P.

..Cake..

• sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132

Wow a fight verus subs model verus a optional sub/f2p model

Doesn't matter how good ESO is at the end of the day people will not want to sub for longer periods

They will rip it so bad

I feel it will head to same fate as SWTOR unless they change to other payment model

Lets say of the 2 games I triedn following are the no of hours I put in each one

1)  ESO  - 5 to 6 hours  did not feel inclined to play more , tried many classes and profession before finding a play style.

2)    Wildstar - Over  16 hours over the weekend

Did not realize how time flied by liked the settler engineer combo at 1st try

having said that not sure if I will go for wildstar

• GregorMcgregorGregorMcgregor Member UncommonPosts: 263

ESO - I'll cover it gently... RvR!!! (And that's without beta access!).

And I am NOT a pvper, I did a few BGs in WoW, some WvW in GW2 (mainly trying to feed my RvR addiction), but I have only ever loved one pvp, and that was RvR in DAoC!

Even the zergs were fun! Don't miss the Mezzes much though, standing there for a minute at a time as your allys are murdered... Damn Mids! ;)

Wildstar - Well, if SWTOR, WoW and GW2 had a threesome, THIS would be the bastard child. (And this Beta I do have access to!).

While the combat is fun, it rang out a lot of GW2's jump about like a eejit mode.

The telegraphs were like WoW's raid boss warnings and nothing special.

Some of the quests were very different in nature, but very much like WoW's.

In the end would I buy both? Yes!

In fact I've got my Imp edition ESO waiting in the wings, and plan to get Wildstar to replace my SWTOR sub (while ESO kills off my DAoC and WoW accounts for good).

Will they both last the test of time? Only time itself will tell. :)

No trials. No tricks. No traps. No EU-RP server. NO THANKS!

...10% Benevolence, 90% Arrogance in my case!
  • aceofmmosaceofmmos Member Posts: 17
    WILDSTAR deffo, no ESO for me. While WS is a true MMO, ESO looks like a multiplayer co-op game.
  • BookahBookah Member UncommonPosts: 260
    Interesting, while excited  to play ESO, Wildstar prolly has a better chance at a long term monthly sub for a number of reasons.  Hmm we shall see.

• SirAoSSirAoS Member Posts: 203
    Originally posted by NetSage
    Originally posted by MysticStyleS
    I wont be buy ESO anymore because they decided not to go cross platform. Big mistake to me. I am a PS4 player now and to think that i only play with ps4 users bothers me. I wonder, what if the population on the ps4 starts dieing but the pc/mac is still popin? I have to buy a nice computer, re buy ESO and restart to play the game with people. I dont feel the security i do with Final Fantasy XiV. They made it cross platform and not only do i feel more security i can play with my friends that play on computers.

I thought it was cross platform.  Sad to hear it isn't.  I imagine this has more to do with MS/Xbox than Sony/PS though.  Since as you pointed out FFXIV did it.

Im sure it has something to do with MS/XboX. They have a control thing about not doing cross platform. Im also sure because of XboX not wanting it, they probably decided, well we cant have playstation/PC/Mac together and XboX by itself. I hate MS. lol

• KhaliaKhalia Member Posts: 13

"open tapping of mobs to make quests less frustrating"

I read this and have to wonder whether the guy writing this is just stupid, or just hasnt played the game at all. Quests are all completed based on percentages. If you needed to kill a Goat in an area for a quest, and killed it solo, it might give you 30% completion. you may also find goats that come in groups of 2, and with about 30% less hp. If you were to kill the group of two goats, youd still get 30% completion. Sometimes the mobs come 3 at a time, but with about 60% less hp. Again, killing all three solo yields the same 30% completion. Now, if 10 people all tagged that one solo goat, and killed it, they would each get % completion based on a proportion of the dmg they did to the goat. THE ONE GOAT IS STILL WORTH 30%, ITS NOW JUST DIVIDED UP BETWEEN ALL THE INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED PLAYERS HITTING IT.. Challenges are the same way, most challenges are impossible bc there is not enough completion % that will spawn for more than 2-3 people for area. THIS IS 100% FAIL. The 99% fluff "tweet-quests" in Wildstar are just plain fucking garbage. I grind on mobs 2 lvl higher than me, 1 kill yields about 3.5% of my lvl. Then i do a POS quest where i run around trying to find things without nameplates.. or looking for random crap on the ground thats designed to blend in to the ENORMOUS AMMOUNT OF USELESS SHIT CLUTTER, already found. The quest takes 20-25 minutes, and after comepleting the stages, the turn in gives me about 2-4%. In the meantime.. grinding mobs, in 25 minutes , ive gained roughly 70% of my lvl, gotten loot, drops, and rep. The game is a TERRIBLE quest grind, and visually nauseating. Anyone who is running arond fanboi'ing this game is kidding themselves. This is WoW 2.0 with XTRA Sarcasm and a pittance of innovation in completely useless areas. If you love WoW, and want to keep playing that type of game, go for Wildstar, although i garauntee your transition will NOT BE SMOOTH. The one thing youll find to be the most simmillar is the community. /advice channel is basically barrens chat, complete with "brahs" "alienwares" and "chuck norris jokes". The reason is that the game itself is meaningless. It has no story other than sarcasm and bad attempts at wit. The central conflict between Exile and Dominion is fluff and you dont give a flying **** about the other side really. There's a reason ESO is getting way more hype than Wildstar, and thats bc Wildstar is REALLLY REALLLY HO-HUM boring. I lvld 3 toons to 20 in 1 day this past beta weekend, and ill tell you, the MOST FUN i had while playing Wildstar was just aimlessly doing trick jumps on my hoverboard in the main cities. The physics were great, like something out of a Tony Hawk game. Its just too bad the game was SO BLAND and MINDNUMBINGLY boring, that i didnt even want to leave the city, let alone queue up for shitty instanced battleground pvp, where all you do is ( typewriter) hammer away at skills, bc the telelgraphs of 29 other players on the ground is fucking retarded.

• EntinerintEntinerint Member UncommonPosts: 868

Um this is WAY simpler than what you guys made it out to be.

ESO has 20 years of previous games with 20mil+ fans.

Wildstar is a new IP.

IDC about any details beyond that, ESO wins. 

That being said they're both pretty mediocre games.

• KhaliaKhalia Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by Dejoblue

I am in both betas and this is my impression: 

Their RVR has potential but they are downplaying the PVP aspect of the game when their developer's heritage is freaking DAOC for crying out loud. They should be heralding that from the rooftops, especially since RVR is the ONLY end game they HAVE! 

They made a decidedly PVE game, ala Skyrim, and are marketing it as such. They are going to have millions of max level 50++ players that are PVE players and the only end game they are going to have is RVR PVP.

They have severely underestimated the time it will take players to consume their PVE content. They do not have end game PVE content. They simply are not ready. It is the same thing that happened to SWTOR. Everyone is going to be max level and 50++ and waiting for a new ....Adventure Zone? Dungeon? Some other PVE thing? It launches in a month and they have not said a word about what endgame PVE there is going to be. In two months we will be sitting around waiting for more content.

WildStar is an MMO.

ESO's preorder only race puts them squarely into the single player category because it is clear that a fair game world is not their intent, sticking to what they know, this is a single player style game feature. I do not plan on preordering it because of this. NOT that they are doing this, but that because they ARE doing this it speaks volumes about their intent and "gaming ethics" and I have decided, for myself, that it is in this category and am giving it that kind of consideration I think it deserves for my intent and preferred genre playstyle.

I am waiting to see when WildStar plans to release and when/if that coincides with WoW WoD. I AM buying and playing WoD, if WildStar happens to be in that time frame then it will not get my game time, it will be next, once I have tier 17 on farm and want a diversion. ESO is going to have to wait. I will eventually get it, but it just is not an MMO.

Hell by then Dragon Age 3 may be out and ESO will get pushed back even further because that is where it has placed itself, as a single player game. At least in my mind.

This post screams of NOTHING but FAIL. 

1. ESO's marketing has been DECIDEDLY towards PVP. In fact, MOST of the clamor from people came from the fact that they seemed to be very PVP focused. 

2. You spending a decade raiding SCREAMS that all you know is WoW. If you had an inkling of what they could possibly do with Cyrrodil, then you wouldnt be worried about an engaging end game. In fact, it seems that you want just the opposite, Mindless daily grinds, instanced raids with timer locks, and all the craptastic things that have lost wow over million subs in the past two years. 

3. Im also in both betas, and if you think that Wildstar has more longevity, you are DEAD WRONG. In fact, it takes less than 4 days played.. thats 96 hours to hit max level in wildstar. I garauntee that in 96 hours after launch, there will NOT BE enough people ready to raid. There MIGHT be a handful of players ready to mindlessly grind out veteran hard mode dungeons for gear. Chances are . you will get to max lvl, realize theres nothing to do with your time but dailies, and reroll in order to have soething to do until the riading 40 man becomes viable. The pace in ESO is MUCH slower. JUST THE CHARACTER PROGRESSION ALONE is enough of an endgame. Its sad that you only know one type of "end game" and are so blind to other possibilities. You are a product of WOW, and IMO,  thats the bottom of the barrel in the MMO world. you embody the ignorance that WOW has breeded into the MMO culture.

4. Release dates: ESO is releasing April 4th, with server open March 31st for early access. Wildstar is the one that is uncertain. Why you are talking about ESO being pushed back to Dragon Age 3 date is beyond me. 

5. Tier 17 on farm. Thats AWESOME. you have grinded 17 tiers.. over and over and over again. YOU THINK THAT IS ENDGAME. what a mindless turd you are. Its not even down to opinion anymore. Its people like you that have destroyed the MMO culture. When a game tries to make something better, you bitch and moan that its not what you are used to. Yea i guess it must be scary trying something different when all you know is the tier grinding mindless bullshit that Blizzard feeds you and that you are fucking stupid enough to keep paying for.

• AsariashaAsariasha Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Originally posted by plescure
    also they are charging £50 for ESO!!! WTF!

Oh my gosh! A business asks for payment in return for its product!

Is it only me or are there other people who think that this "greed is great" mentality actually hurts the gaming sector? In RL no one of us would even consider to get up in the morning if you were not paid. So, why should a multi-million dollar project not be allowed to ask for the same?

/ontopic

Nice discussion. In the end the questions is what do I need or prefer? I prefer a game that allows me to do and enjoy whatever I want. I absolutely dislike being forced into raids just to finish yet another tier. It feels like forced endgame content that I must accomplish only to finding out that this was all the content offered. Being a MMO vet and DAoC fanboi I love RvR. I prefer a more realisitc looking game that offers a well thought out PvP system, immersion and systems that do not follow the path of instant gratification. So, TESO it is.

• atuerstaratuerstar Member Posts: 234

Neither.

They both have great PR firms with lots of press manipulation of the highest order. Their actual games are dated even before release. I could go on but everyone has highlighted the problems already so Ill just say there is no 2014 quality inside these products. With more Star Citizen modules, Destiny, Titanfall, Watchdogs...there are plenty of high quality products to occupy my limited entertainment time without these two wasting space on the games shelf.

• xanthmetisxanthmetis Member UncommonPosts: 141

Personally as pvper Wildstar as a lot more options and features.  I would tire quickly from ESO only option.  

• dirtyd77dirtyd77 Member UncommonPosts: 383

Tried em both one bored me to tears the other had me itching to log in all the time. 

I hear the boredom gets better after lvl 10 so I will still probably try it out upon release.

The other will get a pre-order from me. 

• CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198
    Originally posted by xanthmetis

Personally as pvper Wildstar as a lot more options and features.  I would tire quickly from ESO only option.  

From what I have seen in livestreams, it looks like Wildstar takes the "PvP as e-sport" approach, rather than the PvP as war approach.  So it's not really a matter of one game being more appealing to PvPers than the other, but rather of them appealing to different types of PvPer.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• MamasGunMamasGun Member Posts: 152
    Wildstar all day and night for me.  Great game!

Loves: SMITE, WildStar, Project Zomboid, PSO2, DCUO,

Worst Online Communities: WoW/WoD(the OG MMO Trolls), DayZ/WarZ, SMITE/LoL/DOTA, EVE Online, APB
    "I’m ready for
    All the comparisons
    I think it’s dumb and it’s embarrassing
    I’m switching off
    No longer listening
    I’ve had enough of persecution and conditioning
    Maybe it’s instinct- We’re only animal"
    - Lily Allen, Sheezus

• Sp00shSp00sh Member Posts: 48
    I have not tried ESO, but my time in Wildstar Stress Test was fuking awesome.  I would like to play both very casually...whichever can intrigue me with my crazy ass gaming schedule at random moments throughout the day will win.  
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

What I want to know is how does leveling become more appealing in Wildstar than it is in ESO?

Because I really dont feel into the whole level grind aspect of mmos, simply because in most mmos with levels its boring content simply used to gate off the good fun features in the game. Can somebody explain how leveling will be different from the 20 othet mmos with boring level grinds over the past 10 years?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

Can't comment on Wildstar, but I will say neither is worth a subscription fee, for a number of reasons.

F2P games have been getting better, GW2 set a new standard for AAA MMOs, with a B2P model. (That ANet has flubbed ongoing content development doesn't detract from the quality and value of the core game).

In my eyes, EOS and Wildstar are both slightly below average when judged against all the other AAA MMOs since WoW that started as sub games and are now F2P.

Could a spectacular, modern, innovative AAA MMO justify a subscription fee? Probably. However, both of these games, while maybe worthy of a Buy to Play purchase, fall far short of being something I would pay a sub fee to play.

That's a lot of $Millions and tons of man hours wasted on two barely average to sub-average games doomed to fail because the publishers didn't chose a business model to match the products and maximize their potential revenue.

I think it's sad to have to write off two of the most promising contenders for 2014, but I have to do so. I won't buy either if they launch with a subscription and I think both will be free to play sometime in 2015, which makes a purchase at launch and a sub fee to play an even worse deal.

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• RebelScum99RebelScum99 Member Posts: 1,090
    Originally posted by fiontar

Can't comment on Wildstar, but I will say neither is worth a subscription fee, for a number of reasons.

F2P games have been getting better, GW2 set a new standard for AAA MMOs, with a B2P model. (That ANet has flubbed ongoing content development doesn't detract from the quality and value of the core game).

In my eyes, EOS and Wildstar are both slightly below average when judged against all the other AAA MMOs since WoW that started as sub games and are now F2P.

Couldn't disagree more.  I'd say both ESO and Wildstar are among the better MMOs released in the last few years.  I'd put both of them ahead of the recent AAA releases in the last three or four years.  I'd wager that anyone that says they aren't "worth" a subscription is a person that isn't willing to pay a sub for any MMO anyway.  I know Wildstar is absolutely worth the sub fee, particularly when you take into account that they will be using a payment system similar to Eve (think PLEX), in which it is possible to play the game for free with a specific in game currency.  And from the little I've seen of ESO, I'd also say it's worth the sub price as well.

Originally posted by fiontar

Could a spectacular, modern, innovative AAA MMO justify a subscription fee? Probably. However, both of these games, while maybe worthy of a Buy to Play purchase, fall far short of being something I would pay a sub fee to play.

That's a lot of $Millions and tons of man hours wasted on two barely average to sub-average games doomed to fail because the publishers didn't chose a business model to match the products and maximize their potential revenue.

I think it's sad to have to write off two of the most promising contenders for 2014, but I have to do so. I won't buy either if they launch with a subscription and I think both will be free to play sometime in 2015, which makes a purchase at launch and a sub fee to play an even worse deal. 

In terms of comparing them to other MMOs, I actually think how well they hold up depends on what aspects of the game you care about most.  From the available information, I think it's safe to say that neither game is going to get anybody's "Best Combat" award, but it would be entirely fair (depending on which kind of PvP you like in a game) to characterize either game as well above average in that area.  And as far as well integrated and highly polished narrative content, it would be reasonable to consider ESO not only above average, but the best entry in the MMO space.  Even if you don't go that far, it's certainly in the top three in narrative terms.

The Force shall free me.

• v_Vev_Ve Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Originally posted by Khalia
    Originally posted by Dejoblue

I am in both betas and this is my impression: 

Their RVR has potential but they are downplaying the PVP aspect of the game when their developer's heritage is freaking DAOC for crying out loud. They should be heralding that from the rooftops, especially since RVR is the ONLY end game they HAVE! 

They made a decidedly PVE game, ala Skyrim, and are marketing it as such. They are going to have millions of max level 50++ players that are PVE players and the only end game they are going to have is RVR PVP.

They have severely underestimated the time it will take players to consume their PVE content. They do not have end game PVE content. They simply are not ready. It is the same thing that happened to SWTOR. Everyone is going to be max level and 50++ and waiting for a new ....Adventure Zone? Dungeon? Some other PVE thing? It launches in a month and they have not said a word about what endgame PVE there is going to be. In two months we will be sitting around waiting for more content.

WildStar is an MMO.

ESO's preorder only race puts them squarely into the single player category because it is clear that a fair game world is not their intent, sticking to what they know, this is a single player style game feature. I do not plan on preordering it because of this. NOT that they are doing this, but that because they ARE doing this it speaks volumes about their intent and "gaming ethics" and I have decided, for myself, that it is in this category and am giving it that kind of consideration I think it deserves for my intent and preferred genre playstyle.

I am waiting to see when WildStar plans to release and when/if that coincides with WoW WoD. I AM buying and playing WoD, if WildStar happens to be in that time frame then it will not get my game time, it will be next, once I have tier 17 on farm and want a diversion. ESO is going to have to wait. I will eventually get it, but it just is not an MMO.

Hell by then Dragon Age 3 may be out and ESO will get pushed back even further because that is where it has placed itself, as a single player game. At least in my mind.

This post screams of NOTHING but FAIL. 

1. ESO's marketing has been DECIDEDLY towards PVP. In fact, MOST of the clamor from people came from the fact that they seemed to be very PVP focused. 

2. You spending a decade raiding SCREAMS that all you know is WoW. If you had an inkling of what they could possibly do with Cyrrodil, then you wouldnt be worried about an engaging end game. In fact, it seems that you want just the opposite, Mindless daily grinds, instanced raids with timer locks, and all the craptastic things that have lost wow over million subs in the past two years. 

3. Im also in both betas, and if you think that Wildstar has more longevity, you are DEAD WRONG. In fact, it takes less than 4 days played.. thats 96 hours to hit max level in wildstar. I garauntee that in 96 hours after launch, there will NOT BE enough people ready to raid. There MIGHT be a handful of players ready to mindlessly grind out veteran hard mode dungeons for gear. Chances are . you will get to max lvl, realize theres nothing to do with your time but dailies, and reroll in order to have soething to do until the riading 40 man becomes viable. The pace in ESO is MUCH slower. JUST THE CHARACTER PROGRESSION ALONE is enough of an endgame. Its sad that you only know one type of "end game" and are so blind to other possibilities. You are a product of WOW, and IMO,  thats the bottom of the barrel in the MMO world. you embody the ignorance that WOW has breeded into the MMO culture.

4. Release dates: ESO is releasing April 4th, with server open March 31st for early access. Wildstar is the one that is uncertain. Why you are talking about ESO being pushed back to Dragon Age 3 date is beyond me. 

5. Tier 17 on farm. Thats AWESOME. you have grinded 17 tiers.. over and over and over again. YOU THINK THAT IS ENDGAME. what a mindless turd you are. Its not even down to opinion anymore. Its people like you that have destroyed the MMO culture. When a game tries to make something better, you bitch and moan that its not what you are used to. Yea i guess it must be scary trying something different when all you know is the tier grinding mindless bullshit that Blizzard feeds you and that you are fucking stupid enough to keep paying for.

i am a closed beta tester for both games( as well) and i was all for eso until i gave wildstar a second look and just t saw it offered way more features esp at endgame than eso did , Avava while it is fun for the first couple of weeks its going to get boring to players who hit cap a few days after launch...like really fast.To even say that eso has more to offer at endgame is a complete lie,all it has is its instances( 5 mans),avava,and 50+ content which is the same story that which every fraction you go to has played through, Wildstar has housing ( A huge time, in a very fun way)  2v2 3v3 5v5 warplots actual Open world pvp,Bg's and raids that are different every week ( or so) and im sure there are some other features that i am missing . So lets stop being blind shall we wildstar takes the cake when it comes to end and it most def takes the cake when it comes to features, i mean i get it i really wanted ESo to be the better game and the second i saw that wildstar is going to be better i cringe knowing i was going to have to tell everyone that i stole from wildstar that we should head back because Eso is the next titanic but i mean i just  had to do it.

Ps. ESO's avava downfall will be there's no incentive to do anything you get nothing from owning a keep as a guild etc , there's not even any kind of special thing that goes on for a new emperor . #Lame # illPass

Um  that's all your going to be doing in Avava so i don't know why u think going to the better game to do things beside that makes someone a turd lol

Witty & Wicked >:)

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185

I predict WildStar will be a big hit at first, then dwindle down to low level pop in ~6 months or less. Maybe a year if they can produce new content fast enough.

Just my prediction, nothing else.

Originally posted by Vobrias

i am a closed beta tester for both games( as well) and i was all for eso until i gave wildstar a second look and just t saw it offered way more features esp at endgame than eso did , Avava while it is fun for the first couple of weeks its going to get boring to players who hit cap a few days after launch...like really fast.To even say that eso has more to offer at endgame is a complete lie,all it has is its instances( 5 mans),avava,and 50+ content which is the same story that which every fraction you go to has played through, Wildstar has housing ( A huge time, in a very fun way)  2v2 3v3 5v5 warplots actual Open world pvp,Bg's and raids that are different every week ( or so) and im sure there are some other features that i am missing . So lets stop being blind shall we wildstar takes the cake when it comes to end and it most def takes the cake when it comes to features, i mean i get it i really wanted ESo to be the better game and the second i saw that wildstar is going to be better i cringe knowing i was going to have to tell everyone that i stole from wildstar that we should head back because Eso is the next titanic but i mean i just  had to do it. 

Ps. ESO's avava downfall will be there's no incentive to do anything you get nothing from owning a keep as a guild etc , there's not even any kind of special thing that goes on for a new emperor . #Lame # illPass

Um  that's all your going to be doing in Avava so i don't know why u think going to the better game to do things beside that makes someone a turd lol

Which game "takes the cake" when it comes to features depends on which aspects of the game you care about.  Which has the more robust endgame only matters if the leveling experience is well implemented enough that people bother getting to the endgame.  For people who don't care about AvAvA, obviously it's quality in ESO isn't going to matter.  But on the flip side, for those who don't care about e-sport PvP or raids, the quality of those features in Wildstar won't matter.

For those who like to actually have some RPG in their MMORPG, ESO has the potential to be the best MMO ever released.  Regardless of it's other positive qualities, that is something Wildstar can't say.

The Force shall free me.

• v_Vev_Ve Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Originally posted by CazNeerg
    Originally posted by Vobrias

Which game "takes the cake" when it comes to features depends on which aspects of the game you care about.  Which has the more robust endgame only matters if the leveling experience is well implemented enough that people bother getting to the endgame.  For people who don't care about AvAvA, obviously it's quality in ESO isn't going to matter.  But on the flip side, for those who don't care about e-sport PvP or raids, the quality of those features in Wildstar won't matter.

For those who like to actually have some RPG in their MMORPG, ESO has the potential to be the best MMO ever released.  Regardless of it's other positive qualities, that is something Wildstar can't say.

Thats fine to state if if you truly think that then the same can be said about people who think/are calling ESO the better pvp game ..... when it only has....1 area to pvp and....1 type of pvp....there's not even dueling so therefore eso cant state/ or even make it seem like its in any way shape or form going to be the better pvp game.

and to be honest i don't think that wildstar in anyway beats the lore of ESO but when it comes to Rping (like you were refering to) wildstar can still touch and be at par when it comes to its rp, mainly be cause of all the things you can do with housing and then down from that race backstory

Witty & Wicked >:)

• ESO for the win.

Sorry wildstar, your already outdated....