Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

16th - Pre purchased, 22nd - OBT in Russia.

Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475

To everyone surprise Mail.ru starts Open Beta Test on 16th February for pre-purchased customers and 22nd February  Open Beta Test for every one.

http://aa.mail.ru/news/306537.html

Comments

• grafhgrafh Member UncommonPosts: 320
    any idea if there is an English community playing or planning to play?
  • Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475
    Originally posted by grafh
    any idea if there is an English community playing or planning to play?

Yes there are on http://archeagesource.com/ .

• An4thorAn4thor Member Posts: 524
    Can't wait to try it on the 22
  • Informer80Informer80 Member Posts: 91

Buy your early access package NOW!

http://archeagesource.com/topic/2531-guide-if-you-have-any-difficulties-in-purchasing-crystals-for-aa-early-access-from-mailru-main-website/#entry42468

Paypal, Visa, Master, Diners, Moneybookers, Webmoney. Everything works!

• DapackDapack Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Hmmm to buy or wait 6 days...
  • grafhgrafh Member UncommonPosts: 320
    The only thing i worry about buying the early access, is what if i want to cancel it? Because there is still the NA release soon hopefully.. Im pretty on the fence about it to be honest.
  • Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475
    Originally posted by Dapack
    Hmmm to buy or wait 6 days...

Wait, unless you know Russian language. The OBT version won't have some of the Endgame features yet ( like Sieges, Player factions and some other stuff ) - they will be adding them in the months to come.

• Informer80Informer80 Member Posts: 91
    At least it´s the pre-1.0 client :)
  • LlexXLlexX Member UncommonPosts: 200

The character creation is open for those with Early Access, OBT starts on Sunday 10AM Moscow time again for those with Early Access.

Most of the international ArcheAge communities decided to play on:

Server 4 - "TARH" "Tayang"

• shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509
    Damn. Russia's just next door so my ping might be half-decent. I can't speak Russian though. I have my hands full with Finnish as it is. I'll just wait for EU beta...
  • Cristina1Cristina1 Member UncommonPosts: 372
    Are you sure they will not try and block non Russian IP's to lessen the strain on their servers?
  • InporylemQQInporylemQQ Member Posts: 165
    45 avg ping from Finland :)

ArcheAge, Black Desert and Bless videos InporylemQQ Youtube

• tomy111tomy111 Member UncommonPosts: 36
    will be hard too play at Rusion Language QQ  wher we can downloads client and register?
  • AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915

Can't wait till the 22nd :)

I hope we don't have to go through too many hoops to get in!

• oldboygameroldboygamer Member Posts: 139
    I'm confused as to why Trion are using Russia to run the OBT for Archeage when they have recently closed the Russian Rift servers. Seems ironic to say the least.
  • oldboygameroldboygamer Member Posts: 139
    Originally posted by shalissar
    Damn. Russia's just next door so my ping might be half-decent. I can't speak Russian though. I have my hands full with Finnish as it is. I'll just wait for EU beta...

If the EU Rift servers are anything to go by you'll still have to learn Russian... :)

• DravenDraven Member UncommonPosts: 29
    So with this being an Open Beta Test, when is the game being released in Russia?
  • NewfrNewfr Member UncommonPosts: 133
    Originally posted by Draven
    So with this being an Open Beta Test, when is the game being released in Russia?

There is no date for release and Russian companies just love to make OBT as long as possible. Why? Because they charge you as much as in released game, but if something goes wrong they can say "look, it's OBT, things suppose to go wrong during this time".

And i'm not impressed with the game actually. For the most part it looks like Lineage + Rift. Been there, saw that.

• SkaldirSkaldir Member UncommonPosts: 48
    The OBT basically marks the release of the game. Characters won't be wiped and Early Access (for those who purchased) ended on last Saturday, the start of the OBT.
  • SkaldirSkaldir Member UncommonPosts: 48
    @Cura: Server ???? has the most western players of those that aren't locked.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    /sigh downloading now...  Was the 19$ for early access only? 
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • An4thorAn4thor Member Posts: 524
    Originally posted by bcbully

You also got 40 days of premium

• NewfrNewfr Member UncommonPosts: 133
    Originally posted by Killing91
    Originally posted by bcbully

You also got 40 days of premium

In addition to that 40 days of premium you'll get this ingame items:

1) Title "?????????????" ("pioneer" in Russian). This title will give your char +1 to all stats.

2) "??????? ?????????????" ("Pioneer's cape" in Russian). This cape adds +1 to all stats.

3) "??????? ???????????" ("Heraldry ink" in Russian). Used to create your own coat of arms.

4) "??????????? ???????" x 5 ("Indelible ink" in Russian). Used to create an ornament on your cloak or sails.

P.S. Ok, forum doesn't support cyrillic so enjoy this question marks instead =)

• skyline385skyline385 Member Posts: 564

Guys, a full English patch is up and running, translating almost everything in-game.

Details - http://archeagesource.com/topic/2645-english-patch-wip-credit-pengee-yecats-llexx/

Latest Working link - https://mega.co.nz/#!WpwCWARI!Jl7X4TQyQLdFBrwP4o7SUfW7m9G_h5WLaCMVqCVqYgM

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147

So for those that have tried the Russian version already, is it worth it to download, translate, and pay into?

Is it legit and safe for others to use? Pay into game, etc? 

I have already made a mail.ru account and 3/4ths download done. Just wonder if it will take another year for NA/EU release or should i just jump into the Russian version head on.

I take it Russia doesnt mind all of us NA/EU players bogging down their servers?

I mean once NA/EU game is released may mean a huge drop in their player base and almost cause lot of havoc for them.

Just curious, but probably will give it a go anyways.

Edit.

Also for the patch to english, must you do that every time you launch the game or just the first time?

And what servers are most EU/NA going to. I dont mind to try to learn another language, but when on the go and in the midst of battle i dont think my trusty translator will work well lol.