Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419

If there is still a few keys available for full beta i would like to know if it is possible to have one.

Thank you very much!

• zeroscloudzeroscloud Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Pm me if there are any available, if not thanks anyway and have a good night all!
  • NerosDNerosD Member Posts: 17

I got an extra key for this weekend - NOW!. First come, first serve! Below is the full mail I got from NCSOFT

/Neros D

---

A reminder about the WildStar Beta!

Hey there!

This is email is just a reminder of your beta key, in case the original email went into the spam folders of your inbox. If you already received your beta key and completed the sign-up process outlined below, you can safely ignore the rest of the content of this email. 

You were one of the lucky fans quick enough to grab a code to play WildStar in this weekend’s beta event. Here you can find the beta key:

2XUW-D5KX-PAMV-RLSU-7D3K

What this means

This means that you get to play WildStar well before it is released to the public. Because this is a closed beta event, players are required to sign a nondisclosure agreement prior to gaining access to the beta. What this means, is that you can’t talk, video capture, tweet or share your experiences during or after the event. But don’t worry, we have plans to lift that restriction in the near future, but want to keep others guessing for now. :)

How to apply your key

The first step is to Create an NCSOFT Account

*NOTE: If you already have an existing NCSOFT account, you can safely skip these steps.

1. Visit the NCSOFT account creation website and enter your details.
    2. Follow the link in the email you receive to verify your email address successfully.

Redeeming your WildStar Beta Key

1. Log into your account using the NCSOFT account website.
    2. Click "Apply A Code" on the red banner near the top of the page.
    3. Paste in this serial key: 2XUW-D5KX-PAMV-RLSU-7D3K
    4. Click Apply.
    5. If you receive a success message, you're good to go! If you receive any errors, double-check that the serial key was correctly entered.

If you need help with anything, please submit a ticket via the Support Website. The friendly folk on our Customer Support team will get you fixed up as soon as possible.

Even though there is some serious stuff here, we do want you to have fun! Get in the game and try out everything that Planet Nexus has to offer! Better yet, invite your Carbine contact to a party and hang out together!

As we mentioned before, if you have any problems with this process, please contact Support via the Support Website. After you've applied your key, you should receive an email with instructions on how to download and install the game client.

Additionally, you will now have access to the official WildStar Forums!

The WildStar forums can be found here: https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/

That said, there are some rules and for reference here is the code of conductWildStar Beta Code of Conduct:

• No inappropriate character names. If you think it might be offensive to someone, try and come up with something new.
    • No inappropriate language. You should be able to communicate with your fellow Nexians without resorting to cursing, or slurs. Like they say, be excellent to each other.
    • No spamming chat channels. If you have a question or something to say, feel free, but please treat chat like a real-world auditorium. If all you¿re doing is yelling the same thing at the top of your lungs, you¿ll be asked to leave.
    • No in-game harassment of other players. Seriously guys, don't be jerks. Play to have fun, and let everyone else have fun too. If someone asks you to stop bothering them, then stop.
    • If you find an exploit that harms other players, you must report it. We love it when you guys find stuff like this, because it helps make WildStar better, but that can only happen if you report it to us. If another player reports you using an exploit against them repeatedly, you will lose access to the Beta. Find stuff, let us know, and then move on.
    • Finally, respect the instructions coming from Carbine Staff and Support.We're here to help players and make the game a more awesome place for everyone.

We figure if you're cool enough this stuff won't be an issue for you. However, we have to mention it so you don´t get in trouble.

Even though there is some serious stuff here, we do want you to have fun! So, get in the game and try out everything that Planet Nexus has to offer!

Sincerely,
    Team WildStar

More transmissions incoming! The WildStar newsletter features information on beta invite news, convention appearances, and more. And always remember to check us out on Facebook and the WildStar website

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938
    Argh, so close :(
  • chesischesis Member Posts: 1

Hi ppl. 

Looking for a stress test beta key for this week-end :( . If someone got one to spare, will be with pleasure

ty :)

• natuxatunatuxatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    Does anyone have an actual beta key (not just for the weekend?) I would like to continue playing and testing. Thanks in advance! I check my messages regularly and just need one. If I get one I'll let you know.

• yogarogueyogarogue Member Posts: 7

I may be a bit too late, but I am desperate and would be eternally grateful for a chance to play the wildstar beta! I am hungry for some fresh MMO content! I must be fed!

on a serious note, I am an avid MMO player, and just like most people in this forum I have grown increasingly distant towards the MMO experience ever since the everquest days. Im hoping things change with the new generation of MMOs coming out.

• Mouley6869Mouley6869 Member UncommonPosts: 7

I could use a weekend key as that would be about all i could use do to work.  If i get one I will put up on here myself

Thanks

• KanbeiKanbei Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I too would like to know what the fuss is about with this game.
  • Jasper8282Jasper8282 Member UncommonPosts: 8

Apparently my key from last weekend isn't working this weekend.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me with a spare key so I can help test the game.  I'm not looking for a free preview of the game, but I actually want to test it.   Any help would greatly be appreciated.  

Thank you,

Jasper

• Anyone813Anyone813 Member UncommonPosts: 10

Somone got spare key for the weekend i would appreciate it so much 

Thanks in advance

• Home15Home15 Member Posts: 203
    Would like a key, Kupo!
  • nealebnealeb Member Posts: 3
    If anyone could fire me a beta key it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
  • FappuccinoFappuccino Member Posts: 159
    It's in my sig, for anyone who wants. Have fun.
  • gramirez85gramirez85 Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Originally posted by Fappuccino

Wow...Can't believe I got it. Thanks a lot!

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

Applied for Beta 2 years ago already.

Ofcause i would absolutely love to have a beta key ^^

• FappuccinoFappuccino Member Posts: 159
    Originally posted by gramirez85
    Originally posted by Fappuccino

Wow...Can't believe I got it. Thanks a lot!

Have fun image

• slimjim22slimjim22 Member UncommonPosts: 41
    i would like a key allso if i could :)
  • AshankaAshanka Member CommonPosts: 11
    Should anyone feel so kind as to share an extra key I would be eternally greatful. Man I want to play this game. Thanks.
  • TsuruTsuru Member UncommonPosts: 297
    First person to Message me with where the name "Bird Jesus" comes from gets a weekend beta key.
  • slimjim22slimjim22 Member UncommonPosts: 41
    "bird jesus"
  • TsuruTsuru Member UncommonPosts: 297

Beerninja is the winner. Key sent.

Answer: Twitch Plays Pokemon

• curiousbugcuriousbug Member UncommonPosts: 51

I would love to get a key,thank you very much in advance! 

• SAWEEET, thank you I really didn't think I would win. Have a great weekend.
  • LinaksLinaks Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I would like to get also a beta key :)
This discussion has been closed.