Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Post All TSW Buddy Key Requests Here.

Comments

• skeezix01skeezix01 Member UncommonPosts: 18

Buddy key(s) request! We have a few guildies that are looking very seriously into starting a guild

chapter on TSW. A couple of buddy keys might just help push them over the edge!

Thanks guys!!

Skeezix

VG

• ToyboyToyboy Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by skeezix01

Buddy key(s) request! We have a few guildies that are looking very seriously into starting a guild

chapter on TSW. A couple of buddy keys might just help push them over the edge!

Thanks guys!!

Skeezix

VG

Sent you a PM :) Check it out

Toy

• kyojunkyojun Member UncommonPosts: 5

A few extra keys:

All keys taken

Still got 6 keys waiting to be handed out :)

Pm me or leave Your email.  Fast and smooth delivery =)

Regards,

Toy

• FaManFaMan Member Posts: 1

Here are a few keys from me:

THD3F5WFRLAKQ3WPBTEL

NQX3YNBUVQSWZG44QXF5

Z4WAX2ALJGXHWECX47B5

• NordadragNordadrag Member UncommonPosts: 45

A key that never got use by the recipient: KEY USED

Use here: https://register.thesecretworld.com/

Still have a few left, PM me your email.

• thatonekid2589thatonekid2589 Member Posts: 3
    I would love to have a buddy key! I've been thinking about buying the game and I would like to try it out first!
    Originally posted by thatonekid2589
    I would love to have a buddy key! I've been thinking about buying the game and I would like to try it out first!

Sent you a PM With key :)

Welcome

Toy

• thatonekid2589thatonekid2589 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks! :D
  • isadizisadiz Member Posts: 1
    I would really love to have a buddy key guys, i'd sincerely appreciate it!
  • EsotereksEsotereks Member Posts: 1
    I almost just bought this on Amazon and have debated for quite some time whether to play.  Anyone have a spare key so I can see if the gameplay is what I like?
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Esotereks
    I almost just bought this on Amazon and have debated for quite some time whether to play.  Anyone have a spare key so I can see if the gameplay is what I like?
    Originally posted by isadiz
    I would really love to have a buddy key guys, i'd sincerely appreciate it!

I've sent you both a key, have fun!

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Kamelot92Kamelot92 Member Posts: 1
    Hi guys, can anyone send me one? Sad that there's no trial option for TSW, I really wanna try it out before buying. Thanks!
  • Khal_CruxisKhal_Cruxis Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys, can I also ask for someone to PM me a key, very interested in trying out this game!
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Khal_Cruxis
    Hey guys, can I also ask for someone to PM me a key, very interested in trying out this game!
    Originally posted by Kamelot92
    Hi guys, can anyone send me one? Sad that there's no trial option for TSW, I really wanna try it out before buying. Thanks!

Sent. Enjoy the game!

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• endre121endre121 Member Posts: 2
    Can i get a buddy key to?
  • rsflameheadrsflamehead Member UncommonPosts: 8
    -edit-   nvm i got one
  • RGBC958RGBC958 Member Posts: 3
    nvm-i got one
  • I was wondering if i can have 3 buddy keys for me and my friends to try the Secret World? It seems like a very interesting game! My email is [email protected]
  • ShazPurShazPur Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Originally posted by PreformMurderOnEm
    I was wondering if i can have 3 buddy keys for me and my friends to try the Secret World? It seems like a very interesting game! My email is [email protected]

Sent you a key to the e-mail adress you wrote. To send keys to your friends their e-mail adresses would be needed as well as they are generated by stating the e-mail adress they should be sent to.

• AenraAenra Member UncommonPosts: 45

Hello,

A bit embarassing subscribing just so i can request a key, but apparently one cannot even try TSW out prior to purchasing? ..Rather..illogical, but maybe that is just me. (how will you approach the cautious/undecided like that?)

Anyway, if anyone could be kind enough to post me a spare key, i would really appreciate it.

My thanks regardless.

Pride, honour and purity

• Originally posted by ShazPur
    Originally posted by PreformMurderOnEm
    I was wondering if i can have 3 buddy keys for me and my friends to try the Secret World? It seems like a very interesting game! My email is [email protected]

Sent you a key to the e-mail adress you wrote. To send keys to your friends their e-mail adresses would be needed as well as they are generated by stating the e-mail adress they should be sent to.

I posted the emails:D Thanks once again!

• gthershgthersh Member Posts: 2

if anyone has an extra key that'd be great! just wanna make sure it works with my graphics card. thanks guys!

[email protected]

• ShazPurShazPur Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Sent keys to PreformMurders friends and  to Gthers.