Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Video of new Chaos School and a few duels

BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQRa0exASO8

Threw this video quickly together for the people not subbed.  Still learning all the subtleties of the new role.

Comments

• HolophonistHolophonist Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

Nice video. I'm going to steal your idea of using havoc blast for getting away from stampede, because that's what I've been struggling with the most by far.

Pretty much the only time I use soul flay in duels is after I land the blind, because then I'll actually have enough time to cast it.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    The return of the bunny hoping.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
    Lol "time to heal mount"

What was the deal with the partial screen blind?
  • RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666
    I have to say, i really like this new school, but with no stats/skills reset, there's no way i'm gonna pick it up. resub just to pick it up.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666
    Originally posted by DarthRaiden
    The return of the bunny hoping.

Bunny hop was in DF UW since day 1 yo, but now, only brawlers and chaos can do it.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal
    I have to say, i really like this new school, but with no stats/skills reset, there's no way i'm gonna pick it up. resub just to pick it up.

Actually, you have a way to keep up stats.  Either with PVE or PVP pall of pandamonium is also a heal.  If you keep transferring health to mana you last a lot longer.  The more mobs or people in the blind means more healing.  Stats are not as big of an issue as when I was first learning this school.

• HolophonistHolophonist Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    Originally posted by Badaboom
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

Actually, you have a way to keep up stats.  Either with PVE or PVP pall of pandamonium is also a heal.  If you keep transferring health to mana you last a lot longer.  The more mobs or people in the blind means more healing.  Stats are not as big of an issue as when I was first learning this school.

I still have a problem with stats in duels but in group pvp it's a lot easier because like you say you can blind multiple people.