Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Season 1 Rewards

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20140219

Announcing End Season 1 Rewards

<div formatted"="" id="node-318009">

Greetings PvPers!

With the culmination of Season 1 quickly approaching, we know there is a lot of interest in what this season’s rewards will entail. Firstly, the end of Season 1 will come with Game Update 2.7 and your rating when the servers come down for the update will determine which Tier you are in and what rewards you gain! The higher your Tier the better your rewards!

One important note before we get to the break down of rewards is that the rating we are using to determine the Tier you are in is Highest Earned, not Current, so no need to feel like you are risking Rating by going after the next Tier up! Go Berserk!

To see your Highest Earned Rating check the Warzone Rating and Stats page in the Warzone Queue GUI. The Rating displayed on the Leaderboards are the Current Ratings, not Highest Earned. Speaking about Leaderboards, once Season 1 has come to an end all Ratings will be reset and the Season 1 Leaderboards will be archived off so you can always look back at who was tops in previous seasons.

(Also note that players that are caught abusing Ranked play to adjust Rating will be disciplined and will receive no rewards from Season 1.)

Tier Rewards

(Based on your tier at the end of Season 1)

Tier 5 - Rating 0001-1149

• Unique Inaugural Tier 5 Title

Tier 4 - Rating 1150-1224

• Unique Inaugural Tier 4 Title
  • A Mini-Pet

Tier 3 - Rating 1225-1299

• Unique Inaugural Tier 3 Title
  • A Mini-Pet
  • Season 1 Ranked Armor Set

Tier 2 - Rating 1300-1499

• Unique Inaugural Tier 2 Title
  • A Mini-Pet
  • Season 1 Ranked Weapon Set

Tier 1 - Rating 1500+

• Unique Inaugural Tier 1 Title
  • A Mini-Pet
  • Season 1 Ranked Weapon Set
  • Giradda The Hutt's Rancor Mount

(Note: Giradda the Hutt’s Rancor Mount not shown to final scale)

Are you good enough to sport Giradda’s Rancor? Get the group back together for one last hurrah or brave the solo queue and show them all!

Happy Hunting!

-Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ PvP Team

Comments

• ImperialSunImperialSun Member Posts: 212

I hope they put the rancor mount on the CM so that those players who focus on PvE rather than PvP are not excluded from obtaining it!

This is probably the coolest looking mount in the game imo, it would be stupid to limit revenue by not adding this to the CM.

I want the mount but I do not want to be forced to PvP in order to get it and even if I started PvPing my play schedule would not permit me to meet the requirements in time. This should not exclude me from obtaining the mount altogether though.

PvPers constitute maybe 3% of the total playerbase, they should not receive special treatment where mounts etc are concerned.

Driz

• Originally posted by ImperialSun

I hope they put the rancor mount on the CM so that those players who focus on PvE rather than PvP are not excluded from obtaining it!

This is probably the coolest looking mount in the game imo, it would be stupid to limit revenue by not adding this to the CM.

I want the mount but I do not want to be forced to PvP in order to get it and even if I started PvPing my play schedule would not permit me to meet the requirements in time. This should not exclude me from obtaining the mount altogether though.

PvPers constitute maybe 3% of the total playerbase, they should not be receive special treatment where mounts etc are concerned.

Driz

my guess is that a rancor mount will get put on the cm but it will different looking from that one to keep the reward's exclusivity

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    Originally posted by ImperialSun

PvPers constitute maybe 3% of the total playerbase, they should not receive special treatment where mounts etc are concerned.

Driz

They also better put all top tier gear on the CM because i don't have time to PVE.

• TygranirTygranir Member Posts: 741
    Originally posted by Zadawn
    Originally posted by ImperialSun

Driz

They also better put all top tier gear on the CM because i don't have time to PVE.

Mounts are the same speed with different skins. You can already get the gear skins without the stats. So you already have what you are asking for.

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here