Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Season 1 PvP Rewards Announced

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Star Wars: The Old Republic site has been updated with the list of the Season 1 PvP rewards that will be applied to player accounts once the season ends in the very near future. Players will be rewarded with titles, mini-pets, ranked armor/weapon sets, and Giradda the Hutt's Rancor mount. All rewards are based on current PvP ranks.

Tier 5 - Rating 0001-1149

• Unique Inaugural Tier 5 Title

Tier 4 - Rating 1150-1224

• Unique Inaugural Tier 4 Title

• A Mini-Pet

Tier 3 - Rating 1225-1299

• Unique Inaugural Tier 3 Title

• A Mini-Pet

• Season 1 Ranked Armor Set

Tier 2 - Rating 1300-1499

• Unique Inaugural Tier 2 Title

• A Mini-Pet

• Season 1 Ranked Weapon Set

Tier 1 - Rating 1500+

• Unique Inaugural Tier 1 Title

• A Mini-Pet

• Season 1 Ranked Weapon Set

• Giradda The Hutt's Rancor Mount

Read more on the Star Wars: The Old Republic site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Remember when there was a time when people use to PRAISE Bioware for their storytelling, Now because of this game people hold it against them. Bioware pretty much wrecked the rep with one game.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• MysteryBMysteryB Member UncommonPosts: 355
    Bioware is still praised for storytelling, just had some hickups with SOME of the class stories and Dragon Age 2.....but they will return!!

Mystery Bounty

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244
    Originally posted by Reham34
    Originally posted by thunderC
    Remember when there was a time when people use to PRAISE Bioware for their storytelling, Now because of this game people hold it against them. Bioware pretty much wrecked the rep with one game.

Hmm that's weird because one of the best thing about this game are the class stories. Well I guess some can wreck their rep with one comment.  

What, you mean class stories they did absolutely nothing with since launch and which they've discontinued because it's too expensive? Maybe Bioware should've remembered the seven Ps during the development - Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • heider89heider89 Member UncommonPosts: 159
    they sill do stories but. plenetary and not class story. so 1 story for imps and 1 for rep
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    THIS very system is everything that is wrong with pvp.
  • CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198

The worst writing in TOR is still better than the best writing in most MMOs.  And the ending of Mass Effect 3 did far more harm to BioWare's reputation as quality story producers than anything else they have done.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493
    Originally posted by Reham34

Hmm that's weird because one of the best thing about this game are the class stories. Well I guess some can wreck their rep with one comment.  

I think he meant the non-continuation of class stories,their "fourth pillar". Honestly , with their approach to the new quest being "your story", they seemed to blind all the sheep into not thinking that this is a generic mmo quest line, years apart from what they did to every individual class story.

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Lol those rewards don't come close to anything people who've stuck with this game's terrible pvp over the years deserve. While the comments are on the topic of the storyline, I agree the class stories were the best part of this game along with companion storylines. Without continueing the one area they did right the game has no incentive to ever bring me back. If it is too expensive with a failed launch then that's just "piss poor planning" as someone mentioned earlier.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red