Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Latest Artcraft Reveals Female Orc

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The World of Warcraft community site has been updated with the latest Artcraft article. In today's installment, the new female Orc model is revealed and details are given as to how she has been spruced up in preparation for the Warlords of Draenor expansion due out later this year.

When we first discussed the direction for this character, I think we all agreed right off the bat that we wanted to focus on her “warrior” side a little more. That means moving away from the more doe-eyed version we know now toward a character you would expect to see fighting on the front lines alongside any of her Horde brothers and sisters. We’re still ironing out the fine details, so the art you see here is subject to change, but I’ll let Senior 3D Artist Dusty Nolting and Lead Animator Steve Aguilar expand a bit on where we currently are with our green-skinned . . . oh wait, green and brown-skinned, long-tusked heroine. 

Check out the full blog and the rest of the screenshots on the World of Warcraft site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• pookirpookir Member UncommonPosts: 72
    yummy
  • Choda88Choda88 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Those new models are awesome.
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    It looks like the old one... in both a good and a bad way.

• mattic65mattic65 Member UncommonPosts: 191
    New character models look pretty good, and this sort of thing has been long overdue for a game this old. If only they'd not made the gameplay so freaking easy (my opinion), I might be tempted to come back for another romp.
  • rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Normally I don't dig chicks that are green and with tusks.  However, I might make an exception here.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Do they come with a bag option ?
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by Choda88
    Those new models are awesome.

Agree. I just hope they will made them available before next expansion. Would rejuvenate a lot wow.

• CanibalolerCanibaloler Member UncommonPosts: 136
    shift-delete
  • FappuccinoFappuccino Member Posts: 159
    Goodness. Blizz is knocking it out of the park with every reveal.

These look like orcs you wouldn't want to mess with.
    I can't wait to see them all animated.