Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is RIFT getting rid of PvP server Seastone?

RhoklawRhoklaw Ft. Bliss, TXPosts: 3,601Member Uncommon
It could be just a rumor, haven't really checked, but apparently it has something to do with Trion not being able to balance Tempest in PvP. So they decided to just get rid of the PvP server? lol. Will wait to confirm this, but if it's true, that's too funny.

• XxGrimmxXXxGrimmxX texarkana, TXPosts: 223Member
    I hope you're trying to be a troll and not a moron.
  • RhoklawRhoklaw Ft. Bliss, TXPosts: 3,601Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by XxGrimmxX
    I hope you're trying to be a troll and not a moron.

I don't know, apparently you like being 1 shot by Tempests?

• xpowderxxpowderx Radcliff, KYPosts: 2,137Member Uncommon

I play on Seastone. As of the last big patch, tempests had its two primary abilities nerfed. The complaints were usually from players in the lower level battlegrounds. At 60 tempests are like all other warriors. Without a pocket healer they are gimp :-)

Of course that last statement is gear dependent.

• GoodAfternoonGoodAfternoon Aberdeen, NCPosts: 252Member
    To give Seastone a boost and better fit with the SL threat, Trion should make Seastone FFA outside of cities. Make it so that the only people that can't kill you are your guildies.

• filmoretfilmoret Palm Bay, FLPosts: 626Member Uncommon
    Server seem to be full.  They wouldn't close down a full server that's for sure.  And tempest is easily fixed, a lot easier then closing an entire server and moving a few ten thousand characters.  Every level bracket has a dominating soul tree, but I assure you that tempest warriors disappear at lvl 60.
  • PurutzilPurutzil East Stroudsburg, PAPosts: 2,939Member Uncommon

Yes its a troll, move along no reason staying here. When you push the idea "Rift is getting rid of a pvp server" and your reasoning is supposed balance issues with one class, yeah nice try.

Don't try and make threads about other stuff just cause you want to complain about one particular class in PvP. Things can easily be balanced in terms of how they play out, and just because you fail against 1 class doesn't mean its over-powered and you need to blow things out of proportion.

Besides, if your talking about PvP in terms of open world pvp, Assassin is king. Good luck beating them no matter what class you are, they are designed to jump you, and tend to win a vast majority of fights they can do just that with, but heck they can still be countered by some.