Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 224
    If anyone has a spare key, I would greatly appreciate it! 
  • Dlusion333Dlusion333 Member UncommonPosts: 7

PM about beta key, after Feb 20th I'm willing to gift something reasonable from steam or humble bundle.

• BrosnianBrosnian Member Posts: 10

As many others, I'd LOVE a beta key!

• grimmydudegrimmydude Member Posts: 1

if anyone has a spare wizard101 key i would greatly appreciate it if i could have one

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

If anyone has a spare stress-test key, I'd be VERY happy to help stress the servers !

Help me to help the Wildstar dev team ! image

Just PM the key to my account here on MMORPG if you want to be really loved on this Valentines Day, hehe...

• vechvech Member Posts: 1
    I would absolutely love a beta / stress test key. I have been wanting to try out this game since I started following it last year! I'm having a shitty valentines day and would really appreciate the help! I would definitely pay your good deed forward if I receive a beta key! 
  • TholdarianTholdarian Member UncommonPosts: 67
    I wouldn't mind getting a spare key, I'd really liek to try this game, haven't seen too much and want to approach it with an open mind.
  • handlewithcarehandlewithcare Member Posts: 322

please I needs it I wants it,a key for wild star beta please;)

I have beta test experience so I know what is expected from me,not just playing for fun.

• KidonKidon Member UncommonPosts: 399
    I would be very grateful if i could test Wildstar, i have alot of gaming and beta experience, i have this weekend with my son, so if possible it would be a great surprise to him.
  • june32ndjune32nd Member Posts: 122

Really interested in trying out WildStar if anyone can spare a key I'd very much appreciate it. Also If I am graced with one I'd be more then willing to thank you but joining you in your adventures. Looking to play and have a steady little group of players to enjoy the game wtih.

I enjoy MMOs not just because of the massive communities and people to connect with but just because I love the idea of an Online adventure and being a hero. I enjoy the little things in game. Such as, the animation of a toon opening a chest (my favorite was SW:TOR) I enjoy sandbox and tend to spend more time exploring and building then actually playing story lines or quests. I'm looking to join WildStar and not only actually Test it and contribute to the community and the development but also drooling to get my hands on trying out the less-battle centric jobs and go exploring or become a builder. 

Would very much appreciate a chance to test and play WildStar and would appreciate any body willing to make, and enjoy the game with a friend. I even have 3-4 family (long term girlfriends brothers) who are looking to play and enjoy as well. So I can bring even more excited and committed players at release or invite who I can if I receive friend keys.

(Currently playing Eldevin, Uncharter Waters Online, and a couple fantasy F2P just to tide me over till WildStars release)

Thank you again,

June32nd

• drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    Would greatly appreciate a beta key as WS is currently the only MMO on my radar (been following it since early last year). Not expecting a key but also not too proud to beg lol. 
  • SmissssSmissss Member CommonPosts: 2
    Need a beta key :), I love WS and I want to be useful for game
  • RyethielRyethiel Member UncommonPosts: 1

Yes, a Beta key would be highly appreciated! XD

Checking the ol' E-mail everyday isn't bearing any fruit. :P

• zvisxzvisx Member Posts: 11
    any key would be greatful pls thank you

• GaerrarGaerrar Member Posts: 1

Hello everyone, MOG Nation gaming community was selected to give away free beta keys during our live stream on twitch. We will be starting our giveaway stream at 8 central and will also be showing gameplay and answering questions. Our channel can be found at  http://www.twitch.tv/mogtelevision and we will see you later on.

Thanks,

G

• Herdman2402Herdman2402 Member UncommonPosts: 19
    If you got a spare key ill take it off your hands.
  • KrightonKrighton Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Well this shouldn't be here.. <redacted>
  • rpmarensrpmarens Member UncommonPosts: 17

I too would very much appreciate a beta key.

Thank you!

• mrxmanmrxman Member Posts: 2

Hi all!

Please, if anyone has the opportunity to give me the keys. Played on a stress test, loved, wanted to continue, but alas I do not have the key ... Compliance me NDA - guaranteed.

Thanks in advance!

• zotiakzotiak Member Posts: 1
    hey! :) i wud love if som 1 wud help me with a beta key seeing that the stress test was really fun and i really want to see more of the lovely game
  • spyairmaskspyairmask Member Posts: 1
    Hi  this game looks so good, if anyone has a Beta key to spare I would like to join Beta as well.
  • Pantsu-sanPantsu-san Member Posts: 2

Hey.

Just come off the stress test and, really, so MANY THANKS to Carbine for the opportunity to test the best MMO I've played in years. This is the only time I've had with the game and I'm supremely impressed with the work that has happened over the past few years by the development team. Really, hats off to them for making not only the most fun online game I've played in a long time but also the incredibly endearing characters they gave me to play with. I've spent the day after the test servers shut trying to find information on where I can pre-order so as soon as this option is available then they've got me.

If anyone can supply me with a CB key then I would be enormously thankful and if not then I hope to see you guys in early access once I buy my CE.

Cheers.

• OverdosesOverdoses Member UncommonPosts: 3

Im a fan/follower of mmorpg.com.

I would appreciate wildstar beta key, i'm dying to play this game.

Hugs and kisses.

Over 

• airstrikeairstrike Member UncommonPosts: 373

Helloes!

if anyone has a spare key from the beta or one they can't use, id apreciate it if you threw it my way. Ive being dying to play... and would murder for one... so if you have anyone you want to ... you know, go to the great graveyard in the sky... im your man, for the key! 

• TOPProtoTOPProto Member Posts: 7
    interested in a key too - this game looks like it has potential :)
This discussion has been closed.