Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check out the Vampire and Werewolf skills right here

HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821

If you have not seen them, like I did not before either -

You can see them in the skill calculator under "World" : http://www.esohead.com/calculator/skills#zzzz5oY7zzfJI

Comments

• achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726

Awesome!  Thanks for posting.  Was just going to do a search for this.

I'm curious, does anyone know duration and/or cooldown of werewolf form?

Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • rygard49rygard49 Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Vamp looks way better than werewolf, just for the passives.
  • EpiconEpicon Member Posts: 121
    Vampire does look much better, just based on the passives alone. I preferred being a werewolf in Skyrim, guess it's time for a change.

"What tastes like purple?"

• Hard to tell with werewolf because its an actual transformation and vampire is not.

Werewolf can be thought as not just a skill line but actually wielding another weapon.  It has it own light and heavy attack.  Also how fast does a werewolf sprint?  In Skyrim one of the main advantages is that you were VERY fast when you sprinted.

Also you get a boost to health and armor when you transform.  Yeah the actives and passives are not that amazing, but two of the passives only real use to make the transformation more available.

Its impossible to say how good or bad werewolf is without seeing the base werewolf itself.  If the boost do very little, you run the same speed and the new werewolf claw weapon do same damage as any other weapon then yeah it will suck ass since it gives a 50% poison vulnerability.

But keep in mind that WW claw light/heavy attacks are based off of ma stamina so you might be able to stack it up pretty high.

• HighMarshalHighMarshal Member UncommonPosts: 414
    Now to find out exactly how vampires feed. I thought it was with the first skill, but the wording on it makes me wonder.
  • xerrixerri Member Posts: 30
    Hmm Not sure there  if its true to Elder Scroll games  wont the Vampires have a 50% more damage from Fire base attacks/magic? sounds painfull

• Originally posted by xerri
    Hmm Not sure there  if its true to Elder Scroll games  wont the Vampires have a 50% more damage from Fire base attacks/magic? sounds painfull

http://eldersouls.com/elder-scrolls-online/skills

Yep and Werewolfves have 50% to poison.

• JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    Originally posted by gestalt11
    Originally posted by xerri

http://eldersouls.com/elder-scrolls-online/skills

Yep and Werewolfves have 50% to poison.

Yeah Dragonknights and Fire Mages going to give Vampires quite the sunburn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7KK7bXJV2c

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

I would be a werewolf, and so its in the planning right but nothing set in stone coz im sure there be more to learn then esohead knows right now.

This would be my current build , tho the secont tool bar is not yet add to the cauculation , those would hold the one handed/shield melee skils.

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839
    Cool for some, but not for me. Come across a Fighter's Guild zealot and it's over before the fight even begins lol.
    Isaiah 41:10
    Originally posted by Eladi

I would be a werewolf, and so its in the planning right but nothing set in stone coz im sure there be more to learn then esohead knows right now.

This would be my current build , tho the secont tool bar is not yet add to the cauculation , those would hold the one handed/shield melee skils.

How do you make a link into one word on this site? I couldn't figure it out.

• Originally posted by HighMarshal
    Originally posted by Eladi

How do you make a link into one word on this site? I couldn't figure it out.

Highlight some bit of text and then click the globe/chain link button, paste the URL into the target/URL part.

OK, I will give it a try.

This is my melee build.

This will be the ranged build.

Both are dependent to me going nightblade instead of Dragon Knight like I was planning and totally dependent on me finding out what is in the Thieves and assassins guild lines. There may be no point going nightblade if either of those have skills I would want more that it would be better to go another class for more options.

Which most likely means I will have to play another character until I get that information.

• Castielle101Castielle101 Member CommonPosts: 81

Vampire definitely looks OP to me...

Cas

Join the fan-powered community wiki for Elder Scrolls Online.
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Elder+Scrolls+Online+Wiki