Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Grab One of 40,000 Beta Keys While You Can!

Comments

• Ryoshi1Ryoshi1 Member Posts: 139
    Originally posted by TX_Imhotep
    Originally posted by handlewithcare
    its not even a weekend just one and a half days of game time you are lame.

Um wut? Its Friday thru Sunday. Id say that qualifies as a weekend.

Over 2.5 days...

/datmath

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Originally posted by korgath1
    Originally posted by FlawSGI
    Originally posted by GoldenArrow
    Are they out of keys or did the service crash?

Hard to say since it was FUBAR from the get-go.  My wife got a response saying thank you and she would receive an email within 24 hours. 

I tried and it said I was already waiting even though I hadn't applied previously. 

that's because godankey distributes keys and links them to email and ip, and limits keys to a single key per ip

Yes, I tried with a google account after using a hotmail one - got the already applied message. So waiting for the "upto 24 hours" it'll take to get the key - hopefully....

Originally posted by JudgeUK

Hard to say since it was FUBAR from the get-go.  My wife got a response saying thank you and she would receive an email within 24 hours. 

I tried and it said I was already waiting even though I hadn't applied previously. 

that's because godankey distributes keys and links them to email and ip, and limits keys to a single key per ip

Yes, I tried with a google account after using a hotmail one - got the already applied message. So waiting for the "upto 24 hours" it'll take to get the key - hopefully....

use your phone :D

/itsbackupbtw

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    "Thanks for participating, the email with the key can take up to 24 hours if you have been given a key

Check your spam inbox for the email in case the email has been incorrectly filtered."

Can they be any more cryptic. So it seems even though I was able the input my email request key and verify my email again I wont even know if I even got a key for up to 24 hours? That's pretty lame and seems more like phishing for emails to spam if they cant tell you before you enter your email whether or not the keys are gone.

• korgath1korgath1 Member UncommonPosts: 37

well it allowed me to enter with 2 email accounts had to turn wifi off on my phone for the 2nd

Originally posted by Ryoshi1

/itsbackupbtw

did :-) and worked ok

• FlawSGIFlawSGI Member UncommonPosts: 1,379
    Originally posted by Ryoshi1

/itsbackupbtw

Yeah I already did that. Had to get it off my wifi first but it worked.

RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan and Paul Gray.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    wait so this isn't even a sure thing? what happened to just having a count of how many keys are left...
  • Swids2010Swids2010 Member Posts: 244
    as any one had email yet all I got was Your email address is already awaiting a key tried two different emails said same before but now had any mail on either yet.

• DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789
    Wooo got 2 I think. Hope they actually send it to me.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

Originally posted by hockeyplayr
    wait so this isn't even a sure thing? what happened to just having a count of how many keys are left...

It's on a first come first served basis, hence the standard response of "if you get one" Probably more relevant as they get to the end of the pile.

• handlewithcarehandlewithcare Member Posts: 322

whoop whoop I hope I get a key ready to play till I cant sit anymore.

I am planning to buy the game so they should let me try it.

why don't they let people pay deposits on games and then give them beta access.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    That was strange.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830
    Originally posted by NerosD

Moar keys here:

http://godankey.com/panel/external/VURaUU1BRXg

The other link links to that.

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Is happy.

• matcatmatcat Member UncommonPosts: 136
    Just got the email and I signed up within the first minute of it being up so takes some time to get it.  Also, the key I received worked fine.
  • FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830
    In case those that  are frustrated that there key hasn't arrived or is speculating that its broke, I just got my key. Took about 1 hr 20min from the time I entered to get my email.
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    lol my key says it's expired. Wow...

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Oh I just got my key sent in email. A little quicker than I expected.  Since ESO is a bust for me maybe Wildstar will fair better?

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• TX_ImhotepTX_Imhotep Member Posts: 30
    Got the key and applied it no issues. See yall this weekend :D
  • GotterdammerGotterdammer Member Posts: 36
    No email for me, yet. :(
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

within alll the chaos -

id like to thank mmorpg team for posting these keys!

=)

• seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419

Got the email installing right now the game as i write this Thank You MMORPG.com for the heads up on this beta weekend.

It was in the promo section of gmail. registered it on there website and got the download link after registration of the beta key on the ncsoft website.

Little update here : it downloads at a speed for me of : 1886.5KB/sec   for me i think it is a good speed