Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm Banned From Tera??

ParmesanStickParmesanStick Member Posts: 5

So apparently i get banned from Tera cause i shared my account info. That is literally all there is to it.  The GM now isn't responding to me .. here is our conversation  tell  me if I am in the wrong ... They even banned another account I made so i could post on the main Forums..

GM Talk 4 photo GMtalk4_zpsf74deeb2.png

GM Talk 3 photo GMtalk3_zps77f1878c.png

GM Talk 2 photo GMtalk2_zpsa8a93dab.png

GM Talk 1 photo GMtalk1_zps04417460.png

Comments

• imsoenthusedimsoenthused Member UncommonPosts: 65
    So, you got caught violating the ToS, and you're upset and forum raging? They don't allow people to share accounts, and you aren't owed anything, per the ToS. I'd say get over it.
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

I'm banned from Tera??  - sure looks like it.

• ParmesanStickParmesanStick Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by imsoenthused
    So, you got caught violating the ToS, and you're upset and forum raging? They don't allow people to share accounts, and you aren't owed anything, per the ToS. I'd say get over it.

So you would pick and choose what to follow? You would roll over? They say you need to Ban anyone that posts a video without consent from En Masse Entertainment? All Cause they have their strange rules?

It's one thing if it was Cheating or hurting the community or let me think .. Anything that would mean anything. So you are saying you would  never let anyone you know touch an account of yours.  Only your Children that has to be over the age of 13 mind you.

• spacebotspacebot Member UncommonPosts: 148
    Yup your wrong.  Make your own account next time. In fact why didn't you? 
  • VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566
    Sorry to hear, that is uncalled for!
  • mbrodiembrodie Member RarePosts: 1,504
    it says in their terms of service not to share account information... you knew the risk when sharing your information, now you're pissed that they acted on it... they have rules in place, you agreed to the rules, pretty simple
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

I doubt posting here will get your account back. Their game their rules and they also decide what to enforce.

Chamber of Chains
    Originally posted by ParmesanStick

So you would pick and choose what to follow? You would roll over? They say you need to Ban anyone that posts a video without consent from En Masse Entertainment? All Cause they have their strange rules?

It's one thing if it was Cheating or hurting the community or let me think .. Anything that would mean anything. So you are saying you would  never let anyone you know touch an account of yours.  Only your Children that has to be over the age of 13 mind you.

if i chose to share my account information with any of my friends etc... i'd know i was doing so at risk of losing the account, but it would be my mistake to be made if i did lose the account.. not something i'm complain about after knowingly breaking the rules

• Kevyne-ShandrisKevyne-Shandris Member UncommonPosts: 2,077

Originally posted by ParmesanStick So apparently i get banned from Tera cause i shared my account info. That is literally all there is to it. 

And the consequence is: account ban.

Why not to share accounts, because it will be found out eventually. Certain rules are in effect for account security, especially with kids, as too many share accounts and then come back screaming their account was "hacked"...especially when friends have a falling out.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

If the TOS specify those things are against the rules, which you had to accept before you even played the game, then absolutely, rules are there for reasons, you don't have to agree with them, but if you want to play the game, you at least have to understand and accept them. you didn't you got banned, end of story, for them at least, now you just have to accept that what you did was wrong, and learn from it, time to move on. Just think of it as you tried to make your girlfriend/boyfriend go with another partner and she dumped you for it image

• doragon86doragon86 Member UncommonPosts: 589
    So... you're angry that they enforced their rules?

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    Yes, you are clearly banned from TERA. :)
  • amber-ramber-r Member Posts: 323

So you buy an account from some rmt site, they catch you, you try to make up stories about your pc crashing and then complain.

Why would you buy an account in the first place?  It's a f2p game with easy leveling...

This isn't about posting a video or sharing an account this is about buying an account, which is rmt.  This company from what I've read have a long history of banning people that bot or rmt. 

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

You're screwed, dude.

So yeah, either you start over again or you find a new MMO. And hopefully don't make the same mistake again. (though one would think this harsh lesson would stick)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

I mean also it might be a good thing they ban so easily for things like this, 1 less max level player who has no idea how to actually play the class and hold people back because of it.
  • OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    Unless I'm reading it wrong, in the one image it says that the account was purchased? Money well spent. 

• FoxyShoxzyFoxyShoxzy Member UncommonPosts: 120
    Haha that's awesome. Good on them for enforcing their rules. Thanks for giving me a chuckle this morning, appreciate it ;)
  • TygranirTygranir Member Posts: 741

Wait... let me get this straight.

You agreed the the Terms of Service.

You violated the Terms of Service.

You where banned per the Terms of Service you agreed to.

And you're upset?

/mindboggle

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

Wasn't TERA free to play? Why taking someone elses account instead of making your own? Why did you spent 40 buck on an account that wasn't yours?

• handlewithcarehandlewithcare Member Posts: 322
    ill only play terra if I can skip the levelling.
  • DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    We're supposed to care about your problem, OP, is that it?  Why exactly?  
  • ParmesanStickParmesanStick Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Dibdabs
    We're supposed to care about your problem, OP, is that it?  Why exactly?  

Well, I am not asking you to care I asked thoughts. I am not looking for sympathy. I was saying I believe i was singled out for sharing account information.

En Masse Entertainment refunded my $40.00 I spent for EMP. Which is in game currancy.

And to anyone saying about you didn't follow the TOS and got banned better learn from that.

Like anyone goes threw and reads word for word the whole TOS and follows every word down to the letter.

I am just saying being singled out for sharing Account Info 1 time is a Banishment I just think that is a little harsh.

• GhernGhern Member UncommonPosts: 134

This isn't about who or how many people read the TOS line for line. The majority of us do not.

It is about when all of us click the little box that says we accept the terms of that wall of text and if we violate it we could be banned.

They are not grading on a curve here. You cannot look at others and say that person wasn't banned for this or for that.

EnMasse saw what you did, it violated their TOS and they chose to ban you.

You are just going to have to swallow it and accept responsibiilty for your own actions and move on.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

What makes you think it's within your right to violate the terms of service? 

• elvigyelvigy Member CommonPosts: 249
    Originally posted by Ghern

This isn't about who or how many people read the TOS line for line. The majority of us do not.

It is about when all of us click the little box that says we accept the terms of that wall of text and if we violate it we could be banned.

They are not grading on a curve here. You cannot look at others and say that person wasn't banned for this or for that.

EnMasse saw what you did, it violated their TOS and they chose to ban you.

You are just going to have to swallow it and accept responsibiilty for your own actions and move on.

This. If you get a speeding ticket for going too fast in your car, it really doesn't matter whether 100 other cars fly past you at 100mph. You got the ticket, not them. You have to deal with it.