Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Free Housing Teleporter Gift Codes!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com and KingsIsle Entertainment are proud to present our latest giveaway event for Wizard101 fans - the housing teleporter gift key giveaway! Each of these gift keys will give you one of six random colored teleporters for your home (or a rare chance at winning a pack of 6!). Like to garden in your Marleybone house but throw parties in your Sultan's Palace? Now you and your friends can quickly hop between houses that you own! Just get a Teleporter!

Each key will grant you:

• Housing teleporter in one of these colors: Blue, Cyan, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, White, or Yellow)

• OR a rare chance at winning a pack of six random colored teleporters!

Teleporter details

• Teleporters have an entrance and an exit. When you first place a Teleporter through your Decorating Panel, you are marking its exit, then you will be prompted to place the Teleporter down so it can become the entrance.

• You can place the entrance and exit in the same home.

• You can also place the the exit in one home, and the Teleporter in another home, but that character must own both homes.

• You cannot place the exit or the Teleporter in someone else's home.

• You cannot place the exit or the Teleporter in an area that is not a house or dorm owned by your character.

So let's see what kind of fun you can have with Teleporters. Make mazes and puzzles for your friends! Host parties that span several houses at once! Get creative!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE GIFT KEY NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

Thank you!

My sister really enjoys this game. She gets so excited when I email her these types of codes.

Thanks!

• leeargusleeargus Member Posts: 1
    My 5 year old daughter loves these. Thank you!
  • morgan2013morgan2013 Member Posts: 1
    Is anyone else having problems with the codes not working? We have two accounts and tried to input both codes for our characters and the codes keep coming up invalid....
  • blondicannuk42blondicannuk42 Member Posts: 1
    thank you very much!
  • MrKKMrKK Member Posts: 1
    Thx!
  • JoseABJoseAB Member Posts: 1
    Hooray!!!!! Thanks MMORPG!!!!! I got a blue one, that was the last one I needed to complete my set!
  • ballsacs123ballsacs123 Member Posts: 1

I want one

• anathwinanathwin Member Posts: 1
    This is the second one giving me trouble, am I too late? Is that why?
  • WonderedEyeWonderedEye Member Posts: 1
    It just takes me back to the home and i have not even got my teliporter
  • wizardofdeathwizardofdeath Member CommonPosts: 1
    the link just takes me to the mmorpg/index site anyone else having this problem. please someone help me