It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Torment is a newly established gaming community made up of a group of friends who have played together for a couple of years now. We have done and seen it all, been part of top guilds, played every genre of game going and now our attention has landed on ESO.
Our gaming back grounds are of a hardcore pvp nature, in games such as Darkfall ( the original, not this new trash), Mortal Online , competitive fps play to name a few(Daoc, WaR etc). Therefore our focus in Eso will be leading the Daggerfall Covenant to glory against the other two heathen alliances.
However, we will be looking to experience all the content in the game( dungeons etc), but any recruit will be expected to pvp, so just pve'ers, crafters need not apply. While we have a hardcore nature about us, we are not however elitist. I have seen many players who individually may not be strongest but in group pvp are solid cogs in a well oiled engine. We will help you improve and support you wherever possible ( with a bit of banter along the way )
But the main thing we want is FUN. We have been searching for another game to get our teeth into for a while, and the gaming market really has been bleak as of late. So if you are interested and fit our requirements below, chuck in an app in our website and we can have a chat on coms, hit some games up together and see if its a fit all around.
1. 18+, we are a mature guild with a mature mentality and language. We do not, nor will we ever censor ourselves.
2. Mandatory Voice Coms- We use TS3, if you are in game, you are in coms. No ifs, no buts.
3. Torment Only- I dont know other peoples opinions but the only exception will be joining trade guilds for good and then leaving once those transactions are completed. We will not accept people in numerous guilds.
4. No X-realming- Not seen anything on this either tbh. But we chose Daggerfall Covenant for a reason and we will be sticking to it. Realm pride should mean something, and we will not be making alts in any other faction etc. ( something that ruined daoc)
5. Not for the faint hearted- There will be copious amounts of bad language and banter between members. If you cant take a joke or its not your scene, then stay at home kids.
6. Zerging aint our scene- Its obviously going to happen but its not something we enjoy. Therefore this is going to be limited recruitment. We have 5-10 members at present and wont be looking to be going 50 man +.
If you are interested see the link below to our website ( still a work in progress) and fill out an app. See you in tamriel, one way or the other..