Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you planning on playing in April?

• RorhcRorhc NYC, NYPosts: 112Member Uncommon
     I'm going to wait a couple of months and see what people have to say about the live game. 

This could end up being very interesting.

• HolybornHolyborn UtrechtPosts: 587Member Uncommon
    PS4, JUNE!
  • Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard La BarrePosts: 3,712Member Uncommon
    Everquest Landmark. With underground caves, combat, and more.
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.

"I worked for great gaming companies, I know more than you about development!". - yeah, even great gaming companies need people to empty the trashcans and clean the toilets...

CPU: Core I7 6700k (4.4ghz) - GPU: ASUS R9 290x-DC2 OC 4Gb DDR5 - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston SV300 480gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Hannspree 23" Full HD LCD monitor - Soundcard: Pioneer VSX-322 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.