Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My build Video Shadow War

FateFatalityFateFatality Member UncommonPosts: 93

Ebon Crypt

Dungeon

Might be bit rough, but its all footage

Comments

• FateFatalityFateFatality Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Bump
  • Man they really make some bits pretty dark.  I kind of wish they made more actual use of lighting as a game mechanic.  Can you get a torch or a nighteyes spell?
  • artemisentr4artemisentr4 Member UncommonPosts: 1,431
    Originally posted by gestalt11
    Man they really make some bits pretty dark.  I kind of wish they made more actual use of lighting as a game mechanic.  Can you get a torch or a nighteyes spell?

If you want, I believe you can adjust your gamma to make it a non issue.

“How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder, without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better, and not the world about them?”
    R.A.Salvatore

• Originally posted by artemisentr4
    Originally posted by gestalt11
    Man they really make some bits pretty dark.  I kind of wish they made more actual use of lighting as a game mechanic.  Can you get a torch or a nighteyes spell?

If you want, I believe you can adjust your gamma to make it a non issue.

Well its not that its an issue.  I like the fact not everything is well lit.  But in TES games there were in game ways to adjust for it.

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Nice videos. In particular the Spindle Dungeon. Just curious but did that dungeon yield any good or interesting drops? 
  • GillleanGilllean Member Posts: 169
    Original ! I'm going to do the same possibilities are mind blowing
  • FateFatalityFateFatality Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Originally posted by Braindome
    Nice videos. In particular the Spindle Dungeon. Just curious but did that dungeon yield any good or interesting drops? 

No not really, il be uploading part 2  when i go to sleep, so you all can watch me complete the full dungeon run as the main tank