Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NDA Lifted: What they didnt want you to see

2»

Comments

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Haha I love this. Thanks for the good laugh. Can't wait for launch. To those being upset about people celebrating the end of a beta weekend. I hope I won't see you in game lol. You have forgotten this is supposed to be fun.
  • BoreilBoreil Member UncommonPosts: 448
    There is nothing they didn't want us to see, im sure they are very happy with the game,  i know i am. Best PvP since Daoc days. Cant wait to see the actual world outside the starting zones .

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Originally posted by gestalt11
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser
    Originally posted by Scot
    Yes P2P can keep the perverts at bay, well some of them anyway. :)

WOW would like to say 'hello' to you if think a paltry sum of 15 bucks can make communities better.

When did the world get turned upside down and a large portion of people actually think people with money are less fucked in the head.  The vast majority of people truly fucked in the head have serious money.

I think I am going to give up on smileys, instead I will just put THIS IS A JOKE, so people don't need to have it explained to them that it was a wind up. Geez.

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971
    Originally posted by Pyatra
    Originally posted by gestalt11
    Originally posted by spizz

NDA Lifted.

Playing music in strict time. What they didnt want you to see.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/2026930

Why is that dude pounding on his junk?

You could of got us videos of the adventure zone... but nooooo, you bring us this.  I shall dub this video "THE HAMMERING!"

...well I brought you instead a video with some adventures of someones "weenie" lol

Since many are eager to see something about the "Adventure Zones" which are still a secret, I will show you at least how players are actually prepare for these dangerous adventures.

NDA Lifted

Preparing for Adventure Zones "Team Excercise".  What they didnt want you to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLfslH8JmSA&html5=1

• Psychos1sPsychos1s Member UncommonPosts: 191
    Lovin the matrix music thrown in there, though should've been under the bridge for the full on old skool rave effect :P
  • WaidenWaiden Member UncommonPosts: 500
    Originally posted by LisaFlexy22
    Originally posted by Hariken
    Lol, The people here have been saying p2p communities are better.  Yeah this game will sure feel like an Elderscrolls game alright.  More like wow's communites thats for sure.

I'm pretty sure Wildstar is going to get way more of the WOW community than this game.  The 3 betas I was in were mostly pretty mature and respectful.  The most recent one where anyone could get a key was the only one that was worse and most of that was people complaining in chat with things like "no mini map!!??  Game is going to flop so hard!!!".  So again, think most of those folks will be heading Wildstar's way

I think biggest bummer for wow minded players will be slow leveling :) it will take hundereds of hours to level to 50 and wow players are not going to make that trought :D ''where is my max level?'' ''Where is my LFR?'' ''Where is my free epix loot?'' :D :D :D 

• GadarethGadareth Member UncommonPosts: 310
    Originally posted by mbd1968
    Originally posted by Satyros

Was in the beta. There are a hundred things going wrong with this game, but, I can personally asure you, the contents of this video are not even close to reality.

The game does feel 100% original ES.

The graphics are a thousand times better than what you see from this guys monitor, and pretty light on the card as well. The guys pc must be wooden, if that.

Players did not do this kind of stuff until half an hour to closing the servers or so. If that. 

The problems of the game lie elsewhere. Trying to blindly and on purpose hurt its reputation like this is despicable. Inform the people of its real weaknesses, not made up ones (i.e. tons of major bugs, lots of unstressed aerias, marketing, greed.. ).

If you look to the left, behind the boxes and under the tarp, you may see the point to this thread..... but I doubt it.

This thread is like a broken pencil ..... pointless

But then thats the whole point isnt it

• aspectofgoreaspectofgore Member Posts: 17
    lol

• Kevyne-ShandrisKevyne-Shandris Member UncommonPosts: 2,077
    Originally posted by Satyros

Players did not do this kind of stuff until half an hour to closing the servers or so. If that. 

The problems of the game lie elsewhere. Trying to blindly and on purpose hurt its reputation like this is despicable. Inform the people of its real weaknesses, not made up ones (i.e. tons of major bugs, lots of unstressed aerias, marketing, greed.. ).

What?

This is Elder Scrolls where X-Rated vampire mods were (probably still will be!) the hottest thing.

Did you think the M rating came due to blood/violence?

ES is Moon Guard on steroids, and I don't expect anything less...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85MiGmnkdGA

lololol

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360

Some games are better to be left being single player games.

RIP The Elder Scrolls series. :(

If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Just like last night irl.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• EpiconEpicon Member Posts: 121

ESO isn't the only game, where this goes on.

You can point to P2P, Moon Guard says Hello on WoW.

You can point to F2P, any game really.

The reality is, all MMOs have this sort of thing and pretty much if we were looking for a game that had no trolls and other such activities, we'd only be playing single player games and MMOs would be dead.

Question though. How many beta testers were paying a sub? Isn't it free to play right now? Clearly this stuff will happen when people do get in with subs. But right now, you are just giving an example of a F2P game.

Also, I think most P2P gamer's points are, MMOs usually have bad communities in any form, the bigger they are the worse they are. However F2Ps, seem worse depending, on the game - this doesn't always apply in every single case.

WoW will run on a toaster, and has been around 10 years. So the theory goes, that has a lot to do with the community being a mouse dick.

Eve Online is another example of a subscription game, that is a trollish paradise, but you should know that going in.

"What tastes like purple?"

• Eighteen16Eighteen16 Member UncommonPosts: 146
    Originally posted by CazNeerg
    That is nothing.  You should have seen the naked guys doing push-ups and sit-ups in close proximity to a guy using the chair emote.  *shudder*

My favorite is the lap dance emote. Was totally worth the M rating. 

Seriously what is up with some of the guys posting here in my thread, I rather think I get trolled here.

This thread is about some funny videos to laugh at and I posted three of them so far, wtf are you talkin about. You seriously think that people who are doing some fun ingames are a bad community, excuse me ?

Are you guys such bitter persons ? lol   I can only shake my head about some reactions here.

• superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871
    Originally posted by spizz

Since many are eager to see something about the "Adventure Zones" which are still a secret, I will show you at least how players are actually prepare for these dangerous adventures.

NDA Lifted

Preparing for Adventure Zones "Team Excercise".  What they didnt want you to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLfslH8JmSA&html5=1

Lawl!

Keep em coming (if you can)

• OriousOrious Member UncommonPosts: 548
    At the end of beta this was going on right as AD/EP were breaking one of our innner gates into the castle. They basically rolled us while we were naked and dancing.

• TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953
    Originally posted by Hariken

Lol, The people here have been saying p2p communities are better.  Yeah this game will sure feel like an Elderscrolls game alright.  More like wow's communites thats for sure.

That's right, turds can surface anywhere & plenty of them have just as much money to spend as the rest of us.

Subscription Fees do not a good community make.