Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's one way to answer to a botting problem.......

yangdudeyangdude Member UncommonPosts: 72

Some of you may not know about the latest update from Perfect World International - yes the game is still being played and it seems there's more players on now then a year ago when I left, anyway......

As part of the update they seemed to come up with a very novel way to beat the botting problem -

They gave everyone the ability to bot in game!!!!!!

Yep true.  And now, no one person has an advantage because of their illegal bot, since everyone can now use their legal bot instead.  I think its pretty cool anyway and just thought I'd share with you guys, that's all.

EDIT - sorry meant to post this in general discussion but since everyones all over TESO anyway.... And do any other games offer the ability to bot?

Comments

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780
    cool story bro!

• ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911

Why is this in a ESO thread?

And how bad must a game be when you would rather get your computer to play it rather than yourself...

• Dekarx12Dekarx12 Member UncommonPosts: 380
    dah F*ck's that got to do with elders scrolls online? plus another way to fix bots is a sub fees easy thats one of many reaosns i support subed games over free to play

• yangdudeyangdude Member UncommonPosts: 72

Why would a sub fee fix a bot problem?  I hope the mods move this to general discussion, but anyway, you definitely wouldn't want to play a game away from your computer however it was an answer to a botting problem that worked.

• WaidenWaiden Member UncommonPosts: 500
    cool story brah
  • ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911
    Originally posted by yangdude

Why would a sub fee fix a bot problem?  I hope the mods move this to general discussion, but anyway, you definitely wouldn't want to play a game away from your computer however it was an answer to a botting problem that worked.

So the way to fix botting is to give everyone the ability to bot? o.O

So the way to stop fires is to burn everything? Genius!

No you haven't fixed the problem, you just stopped given up on fixing it.