Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CITADEL | Healer wanted; small group PvP, PST evenings, 25+ [Daggerfall Covenant]

HelspyreHelspyre Member UncommonPosts: 51

Citadel is a small tight-knit guild focused on RvR and OWPvP. Our philosophy revolves around maintaining a cohesive unit where everyone is familiar with each other's playstyles and our overall group tendencies. We enjoy small group skirmishes, taking on twice our numbers or coordinating with other guilds to accomplish larger objectives.

We are currently accepting new members who are good at working as a team and also want to make friends. We are flexible with real life obligations, but being that we try to keep numbers low, new members should intend to play most nights of the week, on a consistent basis. Players with experience leading on the battlefield are encouraged to apply.

* The age requirement to join this guild is 25+. The average age of our members is about 32.

* RvR/AvA is our main focus in ESO. We will enjoy and partake in the other types of content but all members should consider RvR to be their main focus.

* We play during US West Coast (PST/PDT) evening hours (approximately between 6pm - 11pm PST).

* We expect you to be in vent whenever possible while playing The Elder Scrolls Online.

* We do not allow members to be in multiple guilds in the same game (trade guilds in ESO is an exception).

* We are a small guild. We keep a maximum roster of about 20 active members.

* Being that space is limited, not all applications are accepted. We recommend being thorough in your answers.

* Citadel WILL be moving to Camelot Unchained (Estimated 2016)

Application instructions: Serious inquiries only, please.

Applications can be submitted on our website at citadelguild.com

Currently accepting applications from dedicated healers only.

About Citadel:Citadel was formed in September 2008 for the game Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (starting on Red Eye Mountain and merging to Iron Rock). We also have had an official presence in Aion (Triniel) and Guild Wars 2 (Stormbluff Isle).

About our members:Our core has a long history, spanning over 10 years, in Open World PvP games. Citadel members have set themselves apart in games like Dark Age of Camelot, Shadowbane, Asheron's Call 2, Warhammer Online, Aion, Rift and Guild Wars 2 among others. We expect to continue to make our mark in The Elder Scrolls Online.

EDIT: Citadel no longer has an official presence in ESO.  Recruiting future healers for Camelot Unchained.

CITADEL
A small sized, West Coast, RvR guild.
www.citadelguild.com

Comments

• RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Howdy Citadel! Looking forward to fighting besides you in Cyrodiil!
  • HelspyreHelspyre Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Originally posted by Redruum
    Howdy Citadel! Looking forward to fighting besides you in Cyrodiil!

Hails!  Yes, hopefully we will be in the same campaign!

CITADEL
    www.citadelguild.com

CITADEL
    www.citadelguild.com

Meet Chaka:

"Chorizo tacos!"

CITADEL
    www.citadelguild.com
    Picked up a few good players.  Still have room for a few more.

CITADEL
    www.citadelguild.com
    Last call. Recruitment period closing.

CITADEL
    www.citadelguild.com
    Opening up recruitment to dedicated healers only.  Must play during our regular prime time hours.

CITADEL
    www.citadelguild.com
    We do have “off” healers; just looking for someone who likes to focus on healing during our mid-prime-time hours.

CITADEL
    www.citadelguild.com
    We are still on the lookout for a dedicated healer for small group pvp.

CITADEL
    www.citadelguild.com
  • Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340

Bump

I am highly interested in this guild, 29 yr old gamer that grew up on DAoC, the golden age of PvP. I am a East Coast player and i don't play a resto staff healer, i play more of a sword/board tank build as of right now.

I've come back after a 2 month break and started back up on Veteran ranks, i really want to find a community to game with.

@Syphin_B

I seem to have missed or didn't receive a notification of your reply.  Sorry about that.  Sent you a PM.

CITADEL
    www.citadelguild.com