Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO is Awesome!

Comments

• NotimeforbsNotimeforbs Member CommonPosts: 346
    Originally posted by udon
    Originally posted by gestalt11

Bacon is awesome too, but I am not paying $15 a month for it.

No but seriously I would be using a three monitor setup too.  Is there any weird UI issues with this, like chat being way the fuck over to the left and I got strain my neck to look at it?

If Bacon isn't worth $15 a month I don't know whats wrong with you.  Well I guess it depends how much bacon?  Than again maybe not because any bacon is better than no bacon.

If someone actually gave me the option to supply me with monthly installments of all I can eat bacon for $15 a month... I would participate without even thinking about it.  Actually, hold that note.  I just figured out my purpose in life.  I'll make billions!

.... Don't steal my idea, bro.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today!  :-D

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• BcudaBcuda Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Wait are we talking American bacon or Canadian bacon? Cause one is by far superier in the bacon world!
  • Pig-EyePig-Eye Member Posts: 115
    Originally posted by Bcuda
    Wait are we talking American bacon or Canadian bacon? Cause one is by far superier in the bacon world!

In related news... is Canadian bacon really bacon?

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

Originally posted by LuthorX

Hey - why no mention of Turkey Bacon?  It tastes just as good and is way healthier!

• udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803
    Originally posted by Notimeforbs
    Originally posted by LuthorX

Hey - why no mention of Turkey Bacon?  It tastes just as good and is way healthier!

Healthier yea but tastes just as good I don't think so.  It works in a pinch like when someone is scowling over the table at you for eating two stacks of pancakes and wanting a nice side of bacon to wash it done but it's hardly the same.

• WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    Originally posted by beefdrippings
    No one cries about buying fake starships from a fraud or spending tons of cash for vanity pets and armor from the F2P store but people want to bitch about a regular sub fee at 15$. Yall act like EA is running this game or something.

B I N G O, Well said.

I'm not a fan for the 60 + mth fee on any game, I feel it should be on or the other but in this game from what I played so far it is worth it, I spent more money per mth on Gw2 then I have when I played WoW , 15 a mth is not a bad thing, I welcome it, I just don' t like the 60 up front cost, I would like to pay around 40-50ish but what ever, 60 it is, this game sold me, see you in game bro...

• brett7018brett7018 Member UncommonPosts: 181

Since we are on the subject of bacon...image

• WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    Originally posted by Iselin
    This thread is really about the failure of the mmorpg.com community.

I agree. They should all be force-fed bacon until they explode.

People round here wouldn't accept bacon as there lord and savior even if the bacon god showed them the light.

To understand the bacon you must become the bacon. "Kevin Bacon 1998"

• yangdudeyangdude Member UncommonPosts: 72

Here in Australia we have the best bacon, but someone bought back a brochure from the US with a place selling bacon with ice-cream and maple syrup - do you yanks seriously eat that sh.it - no wonder you have an obesity epidemic.

But on another note, I've never subbed for a game before but I'm not totally against it either.  I will just wait until a lot of forum activity suggests a game is well worth a sub before I would do it.  There are so many mmo's in development, I wonder which one will be the stand out.  So far its not sounding like TESO is the one but never know.......

• YizleYizle Member Posts: 517

No but seriously I would be using a three monitor setup too.  Is there any weird UI issues with this, like chat being way the fuck over to the left and I got strain my neck to look at it?

If Bacon isn't worth $15 a month I don't know whats wrong with you.  Well I guess it depends how much bacon?  Than again maybe not because any bacon is better than no bacon.

No you have to pay $50 first to be able to pay $15 a month for the bacon. Then you have to pay smaller microtransactions during the month also.

• Pig-EyePig-Eye Member Posts: 115
    Originally posted by yangdude

Here in Australia we have the best bacon, but someone bought back a brochure from the US with a place selling bacon with ice-cream and maple syrup - do you yanks seriously eat that sh.it - no wonder you have an obesity epidemic.

But on another note, I've never subbed for a game before but I'm not totally against it either.  I will just wait until a lot of forum activity suggests a game is well worth a sub before I would do it.  There are so many mmo's in development, I wonder which one will be the stand out.  So far its not sounding like TESO is the one but never know.......

Can't say I've had that... but I did eat a Krispy Kreme Burger at the state fair!

2 donuts with some bacon cheese burger goodiness smashed between them, Yum!

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

• OriousOrious Member UncommonPosts: 548

Okay...now turkey bacon is crossing the line.

That's like...having a cartoon style/cell-shaded ESO.

• PyatraPyatra Member Posts: 644
    Or a gritty Noir styled Hello Kitty FPS.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by Pyatra
    Or a gritty Noir styled Hello Kitty FPS.

Hmm... a Hello Kitty with murder...  that could work.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    No one cries about buying fake starships from a fraud or spending tons of cash for vanity pets and armor from the F2P store but people want to bitch about a regular sub fee at 15$. Yall act like EA is running this game or something.

That one made me chuckle... because it's so spot-on!

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    people here will cry about bacon unless it has full loot pvp bacon drops and sandbox built bacon with lego's. 
  • funyahnsfunyahns Member Posts: 315
    Originally posted by Yizle

No you have to pay $50 first to be able to pay $15 a month for the bacon. Then you have to pay smaller microtransactions during the month also.

It doesn't even matter anymore all the bacon is the same now a days.  It used to be so much better years ago, back when you had to actually do the work in order to get the bacon.  Now anyone can just walk right into the store and just get it, freaking definition of p2w garbage that is ruining the world

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Originally posted by cronius77
    people here will cry about bacon unless it has full loot pvp bacon drops and sandbox built bacon with lego's. 

No, just no.

Bacon and sand do NOT go together.

Bacon in the sandbox or sand in the baconbox DOES NOT WORK !

I prefer slow cooking bacon, after all if you just rush to end bacon it doesn't last long and then you have no bacon.  God knows we don't want sausage as a substitute when we run out.
    Originally posted by Cosmonaut79
    I demand pictures of this without breaking the NDA and I want a pony!!  =)

But to get back on topic....Can you make bacon out of ponies?

• mistmakermistmaker Member UncommonPosts: 321
    interesting. i had bacon to breakfast and i am not british

Best Sandwich Ever:

Fry 2 Brown eggs.  Don't break the yolk.  I say brown, because I think they cook better, and I think they taste better.  But any egg will do, assuming it isn't some weird thing you couldn't normally get in your local market, like a Komodo dragon egg....

... Do they lay eggs?

Whatever - Lightly toast your favorite flavor of bagel.  You want it warm, with a slight bit of crunch, but don't go crazy.  I like cinnamon raisin, but banana nut or plain will do.

Cook up 3 slivers of Bacon.  2 of them are for the sandwich, one of them is to eat while you're cooking.... because... it's bacon.... and you know you'll want to anyway.

Spread some cream cheese on the bagel while it's still warm and fresh from the toaster, slap the bacon on it (break it in half if it's too large), and then slide the fried eggs onto the bacon, be careful not to break the yolk.  Cover it with the other half of bagel.

Try not to go into a coma over the shear amount of majesty and righteousness swirling about inside your mouth.  Sop the runny yolk up with whatever bagel you have left over.

I've recently started making this for my family for a quick lunch, breakfast, dinner.... or anytime we're hungry, really.  There are no words to describe, and there is no accurate method of measurement known to man, how complete your life will be when you devour this small piece of bliss brought to us from the forgotten realms of eternal rapture.

You're welcome.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by goboygo
    Originally posted by Nitth   Originally posted by beefdrippings Eso was the first game i have fired up where i could go into massive pvp on a tri-screen and run high settings with thousands of partical effects, siege weapons etc.. firing and get no lag and a good frame rate.
      Then you must not try many games...
    Name one, with PvP on that massive of a scale that looks that good.  GW2 is not massive in comparison, they had to break their realms up into smaller battlegrounds to make it work.

I am specifically speaking about his Eyefinity/surround experience, And how if you can play eso like that nearly every other game will play comparably or better under those systems.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• DamediusDamedius Member Posts: 346
    Originally posted by Pyatra
    I prefer slow cooking bacon, after all if you just rush to end bacon it doesn't last long and then you have no bacon.  God knows we don't want sausage as a substitute when we run out.

Definitely. The way to cook bacon is on a cooking sheet in the oven. This way it slow cooks in the fat. Line the tray with aluminium to make clean up easier.