Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warframe, Space ninja's and guns

TheWiseWolfTheWiseWolf Member Posts: 7

im going to go straight to the point here

the gameplay is good, a little bit technical, but good (its also Free to Play)

it doesnt ask a lot of you computer

the system requirements are
Minimum:
Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600
DirectX®:9.0c
Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection

but the game is hard and the damage you receive is huge

a lot of stealth will get you far

the objectives are diversive (so its not only "kill this enemy" or "kill X amount of enemies") the objective range from Extermination (kill a set amount of enemies) to Defend (protecting the objective) to Assassination (the Boss Battles) there are more objectives but i havent played them all yet myself

there is also a crafting system, you can use this to bypass most of the things in the store (because buying the weapons or "Warframes" directly costs Platinum and you need to pay real money for that) you can buy the blueprints for the item you want to craft for Credits (the ordinary currency that you collect and obtain by completing the missions)

its adviced to play with friends because after the first area everything suddenly gets a lot harder) but you can join party's that are made by the matchmaking as well

the tutorial is direct but also has a bit of story in it

there is also PVP named "Conclave" where you basicaly fight against other player (what a suprise)

and with 3 enemy factions (the "Grineer" the "Corpus" and the "Infestation") the enemies are quite diversed but sometimes get a bit dull if you fight against one faction for a long time

so far i think i covered everything, if you still have doubts i advice looking up some gameplay video's or watching a livestream

Comments

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    I'm interested in warframe but I hear the pvp is unbalanced.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • TheWiseWolfTheWiseWolf Member Posts: 7

i havent tried PVP myself to be honest, ill ask my cousin sometime (he's a lot further than i am) i usualy play solo because in the past i had problems with some people rushing ahead

i also forgot to mention that Warframe will also be released for the PS4 and that the PC version is actualy still in open beta (much to my own suprise)

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    I dabbled with it via Steam download, it's on my long list of games to get into and they update quite alot.  I think it's on Update 12 already.

yea it is, and every update usualy has 10 or more bug fixes, they also released a new Warframe called Zephyr with this one

its quite powerfull after i saw my cousin play with it through one of his Livestreams, it has a skills that calls up 3 tornado's and its rather powerfull once you get the mod for it maxed out

im using the Mag Warframe right now and im saving up resources for the Paris (a Bow type weapon) because i bought the blueprint for, i usualy farm on Mercury's first mission because that one goes the fastest to complete (and its also the best way to improve weapon ranks)

and the Clan's are amazing as well, i made my own but so far it old has 2 members (including me) and i checked the options for rooms in the Clan Dojo, im realy impressed by the amount you can put into it

Originally posted by Tidel
    I'm interested in warframe but I hear the pvp is unbalanced.

i couldnt contact my cousin because he's too busy with his job but after some research it is indeed true that PVP is unbalanced

Frost and Rhino Warframes are apperantly almost the only one you will find there, its apperantly much better if you do PVP against and with friends to balance it out yourselves

i hope this clears it up more for you