Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gamasutra article

13»

Comments

• muthaxmuthax Member UncommonPosts: 703
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser
    Originally posted by muthax

I found another 'balanced and unbiased review":

http://www.tentonhammer.com/opinions/why-I-hate-the-elder-scrolls-online

I suppose the title says it all.... 

Atleast you didn't say its a conspiracy and this site like numerous others didn't get paid enough to give glowing reviews.

Oh I don't think at all there is a conspiracy lol!

Reviewers are nerds (like us) and there is nothing more opinionated than an angry nerd. No need for conspiracies when you can explain things with good ole dumbness :)

• muthaxmuthax Member UncommonPosts: 703
    Originally posted by azzamasin
    Originally posted by botrytis
    Originally posted by GregorMcgregor

I glad eso is not f2p. Add to that the "M" rating and maybe, just maybe we'll get no whiney trolls and even less brats in game!

One can only hope. /pray

Sorry - you get MORE whiners in games that you pay for. The reason being they paid for it, they want what they want.  I saw this first hand in Rift.

Remember this will be on consoles also. Get ready for the teen annoyance factor.

Don't forget elitists.  The people with no jobs, who spend 16 hours a day playing in their underwear in Mommy's basement who sit around town with their uber l33t purple epics atop their unique mounts.  IMO the worst game group there is.  The entitlement and the locust like appetitie for content made exclusively for them and their guild of like minded borg collective.

QFT

• ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Kudos to y'all. Many of you had me laughing.

Originally posted by Iselin
    What investors? This is a privately owned and funded company. Good try at a one liner though.

The last bit made my literally LOL. (but his rebuttal might have some merit).

Originally posted by Ruien
    The minute there are no more sub MMO's being released, is the minute the genre loses me. Now Im not so self absorbed to think i would be missed because there will be 50 numbnuts to take my place. I just cant believe "gamers" have turned this genre into the Madden football franchise. I have paid thousands of dollars into kickstarter now as a last ditch effort to show game developers and the wallets behind them, that the real gamers out there want something more substantial than the blow thru an MMO in 2 months and move on to the next game mentality. I don't need or want my hand held and I don't play games to distress or just for "fun". The MMO genre was a diamond of greatness in the EQ/daoc era.

Hear hear! I totally agree.

Originally posted by azzamasin
    ...IMO the worst game group there is. The entitlement and the locust like appetitie for content made exclusively for them and their guild of like minded borg collective.

Has to be the funniest post I've read in a long time.

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
    In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit