Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Beta invites? Share!

Hey guys kind of bored lately been playing some older MMORPGS I used to play like DCUO and even SWTOR recently, and actually SWTOR hasn't been working for me, I get some stupid error message "Failed to initialize web browser" or something on the launcher even after using the FixLauncher repair utility, yeah I don't know what's up with that...but anyway.. Was wondering if anybody had a spare Wildstar beta key? I am looking to try something out new....

I will share one back if I get an extra one as well! Thanks!

Comments

• skyline385skyline385 Member Posts: 564
    I had a couple of invites a few days back but i would never share them on this shithole. There are only 1 or 2 people i know by their username on these forums that i would consider ever.

• GPrestigeGPrestige Member UncommonPosts: 523
    I heard they have something in effect that puts the player who shares a key at risk if the recruited person is a douche. I doubt anyone would risk that.

-Computer specs no one cares about: check.

-MMOs played no one cares about: check.

-Xfire stats no one cares about: check.

-Signature no one cares about: check.

------------------------------------------------------------
    -Narcissism: check.

• the420kidthe420kid Member UncommonPosts: 440
    its a super big long shot but If any1 has a spare key I would love a PM as well sadly I did not get a key and I am pretty excited to get my hands on wild star.. heres hoping for a christmas miracle in Feb
  • ShuruppakShuruppak Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Hey people, if someone want i can teach Spanish or Italian for a key while we play together in Wildstar :)
  • xerrixerri Member Posts: 30
    Originally posted by skyline385
    I had a couple of invites a few days back but i would never share them on this shithole. There are only 1 or 2 people i know by their username on these forums that i would consider ever.

Lulz pawned by the Dark Knight    that made me LOL hard

• DarkVergilDarkVergil Member Posts: 73
    I would also really like an invite. Been meaning to test this game for months, really want to see a game stand up against WoW
  • Thebrave246Thebrave246 Member Posts: 174
    Yeah I need to weigh in MMORPGS to play until EQ Next comes out for me. I don't think ESO is going to hold water for me, I gotta see how the end game really plays out in that.