Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enjoying it so far

BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

I played DF1 back in the day and got pretty high in skill. I wasn't hardcore by any means though I did have a few pvp raids and scuffles so I know and experienced enough to warrant a critique.

I decided to take advantage of this special weekend sale they are having and I have to say I don't get it. The characters looks the same with some more detail, the environments are the same with more detail, heck even the sewer dungeon in the city is exactly the same.

So far the only thing I notice is the game has better introduction/tutorial, better starting location, refined maps, better graphics and a WAY better interface, really love the new hotbar system! The old system was very cumbersome and busted, so yeah i'm actually liking it alot better and so far don't get the hate this game is receiving.

All I can say is if you were someone who dabbled in Darkfall back in the day and are afraid this is some kinda disaster then don't be, try it out, it's actually way more user friendly and fun now. So far to me it seems to me the people that are rallying against this game are the old fans that were mad cause they lost their characters as this is nothing but a refined Darkfall from what I see and understandably so I guess as the changes seem as though they could have been an update possibly, but whatever I like what AV has done here and i'm having fun.

So far I like it better than I did DF1. So far...

Comments

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114

Welcome to Darkfall, glad your having fun. Hope you decide to stay. :)