Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: Signed Collector's Edition and NVIDIA GTX 650 Giveaway!

Comments

• SentientBeingSentientBeing Member UncommonPosts: 1

I have always been a fan of Final Fantasy; bought the collectors edition for the 1.0 version as soon as I could! Favorite moment? How about getting a "real birth certificate" for my character in the mail! Talk about feeling like one of a kind! AUTHENTIC BABY! Favorite next moment? Downloading the 2.0 version downloaded and installing. LOVE the game: amazing improvements!!!!! I have 5 level 50 DOW and 3 level 45+ DOM --- let's face it... I'm sort of in love with it. Well done! Can't wait to do Crystal Tower again on Monday!! WOOT!

NVIDIA makes the best graphics cards for gaming out there. Period. No question. The test results are posted online. Don't believe me? Google it. Amazing cards, unquestionably.

Additionally, I can't leave out what a fan I am of MMORPG.com. True: I created my account to add a comment to this post, but I've been visiting this site for YEARS for the latest news on MMO's. I'm a huge fan of these kinds of games, and I love, love, love, everything you've done to bring attention to even the smallest MMORPG's out there. You guys really do you work, and I get the privilege of reading your articles and checking out the latest video reviews.

I know there are a ton of posts to win this sweepstakes, and I know everyone deserves an amazing graphics card and then some! But I'm mostly glad that this contest gave me the inspiration to take a moment to thank the development teams from all company's. Thank you all for your hard work. My words honestly fall short of the praise you deserve! Keep it up!!! <3

• BurpteeburpBurpteeburp Member UncommonPosts: 1
    First time i got a party wipe from Ifrit
  • NinelNinel Member UncommonPosts: 40
    I am forgetting slowly FFXI thanks to this game. /bow SE
  • NominalNominal Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I'm sure it doesn't qualify as "best" or "unique" so much as personally entertaining, but the day I learned to do this: http://youtu.be/BCUvx2BExZI
  • DeadCYDeadCY Member Posts: 1
    From FInal fantasy VI 2 -3 mins in the game that 2d to 3d camera that was Terra and the 2 soldier walking to town om there mechs
  • SubL_JediSubL_Jedi Member UncommonPosts: 75
    I must say that I have a large amount of Epic FF experiences.  The Best one that I have to say is in Final Fantasy 8 and the battle against ultima weapon.  This experience will stick with me forever because of the sheer difficulty, fun factor and the great reward at the end!  I just received my lionheart weapon Squalls final weapon that has a very awesome limit break.  Ultima weapon got my team all the way down but I had only one chance for my limit break to tick and if it tick ultima weapon would die and I would get my Guardian Force "Bahamut".  It ticked and I whooped him up silly and got my GF and I ran around my house screaming and yelling with success.....  YESSSSSSSS!!!!!  Those were the good times...

Now Playing: Guild Wars 2/ Diablo 3

• TechnyzeTechnyze Member UncommonPosts: 80
    When I unsubscribed.

• UnforseenhunterUnforseenhunter Member Posts: 2
    Always loved the Final Fantasy series! Never really got a chance or the money to get into A Realm Reborn and with trying to have a least good pc to even able to play nowadays games takes time and money that I don't have to spend =(. But a new graphics card could extremely help with that goal. Then I could really enjoy A Realm Reborn.
  • JPhamVNJPhamVN Member Posts: 2
    Completing FF7-F10X-2 within a year...ok maybe 2 :)
  • xtreem22xtreem22 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I've always loved FinalFantasy games. from the first episode till now and hopefully they will keep making them for a long time. Realm Reborn who doesn't want to play an FF mmo where you can play with friends
  • Swids2010Swids2010 Member Posts: 244

The first time I killed Ruby weapon in ff7 I lost count of how many times I played through this game but I only ever beat this pain of a boss once and well don't think I ever tried again once was enough.

FF14 - Chocobo love it when ever I mount and here the music makes me smile.

• SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    My favourite moment from any final fantasy series was seeing Sephiroth come out of the fire in FF7.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• Darkane42Darkane42 Member Posts: 26

My favorite experience so far with final fantasy (have played and beat all non-mmo games) has to be the first time i played though FF7.. it was amazing with they would remake a HD version of it tho

• tanrotanro Member UncommonPosts: 3
    My best moment in FFXIV was the first time I did infirit guild kepted telling me in the run that the boss can be hard and take abit but we ended up killing it in less than 1 min heh
  • k44mosk44mos Member Posts: 22

FF - "old-school" night wasting. VIII? Yes!

Favorite moment? Hard to select one.

• theSoXXtheSoXX Member Posts: 1
    I enjoyed the beta and love the overall fantasy-styled World of the FF-series. Sadly, my graphicscard can't handle the complete ARealmReborn-Experience. So perhabs here's my chance to change that.
  • GroeneAppelGroeneAppel Member UncommonPosts: 1

I will keep it simple:

The best way to describe the experience I have with FF is with one single word: WOW

• rdwwrdww Member Posts: 2
    I liked the Final Fantasy becouse is very different that the standard westerns games
  • hourohouro Member UncommonPosts: 6

Alas I have not played FF XIV yet, so here goes my FF experience:

First time i heard about FFVII, I was all but interested, I deemed it unfit to be even called an RPG game, like every other jRPG, and all the hype was only annoying to me. A few years back though, i found it on sale somewhere and bought it, thinking i may as well give it a try now that it's cheap. It was one of the best decisions of my life. The game was simply enchanting. Compelling and complex story, built without abusing text walls, interesting characters, many ways to build a good toon, despite fixed stats fixed. I fell in love with this game. Even the moment of Aerith's death, with spoilers aplenty was... wow. I, a grown man, almost cried back then. Thus FF series, even when some of it's games are... not all that good, is now my staple gaming diet, and i became fan of jRPGs in general. And thus my best FF moment, is reaching into sale basket, and discovering a whole new world that one day.

• V1kN1kV1kN1k Member UncommonPosts: 27

Hello guys I didn't have chance to play Final Fantasy XIV yet! but I'll share you my story with FF!

It was around 2003 when I got my 1st Playstation Console on a birthday still can't forget how happy I was on that day :D, on the next day I passed at store to look for some games and after looking at some cases I suddenly hold my breath when I looked at white shiny case with some characters and named "Final Fantasy IX", I took it at at the moment when I held it , I don't know I already was feeling some kind of mistery warm/interest/happiness ,it was so wierd but well I took it! and ran back home.

When I got back home I opened the game box, I saw 4 cd's and I was like "gosh this is gotta be huge"! and It was where it all began! Since the 1st day I became so hooked , couldn't stop playing, I felt like I was really inside of the story and I just had to save the princess and kindom, the story is stunning,characters and background, history and videos are mind blowing.( and the princess was so beautifull ^^ fell in love <3 ).

now after a lot of time passed by I still grab a disc to play a bit of it and enjoy with many tears of joy!

Thanks Final Fantasy for showing me the great world with filled with "Final fantasy" <3

p.s and teaching me English ;)

DMC

• asrlohzasrlohz Member Posts: 645

When I bought the game to play on my traveling desktop and it turned out I hadn't updated it in so long that it couldn't run the game. Instead I relived the old days with the original FF's on IOS. I ended up spending more on paygates in the two decade year old version of FF than I had on FFXIV.

I'll be honest, that PC could really use a hardware upgrade, heh.

• CrimsonDragonCrimsonDragon Member UncommonPosts: 7
    My favorite moments in the FF series was obtaining the Bahamut summons. He's always been my favorite summon, because his power is out of this world and come on... He's a dragon. 'Nuff said. When I was younger, I'd always cheer out loud when I used him to blast away a boss I'd been having trouble with. As the games kept coming out, his summons just kept getting grander and grander, eventually culminating in my personal favorite, Bahamut Fury and his Exaflare in Crisis Core. He's big, he's golden, and he literally uses the moon as a giant focus for his power, and exponentially increasing it in the process, causing the moon to turn into a cannon of primal fury. He was just pure awesome.
  • movros99movros99 Member UncommonPosts: 125

Nothing says "Awesome graphics!" like...

...a two year old $100 graphics card.  I mean couldn't they spring for the Ti version or something?

• wdahl66wdahl66 Member UncommonPosts: 6

when I obtained my first mount was damn cool.

Karg

• bucaratorbucarator Member Posts: 2
    When playing FFIV beta with my friends, we encountered boss, he was so strong that he almost 1-hited us, so we use our running skills to run away! Run away! Run away! Still, some of us died that day, but it was hillarious.
This discussion has been closed.