Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stop Crying about it. but it or not.

meupatraomeupatrao Member UncommonPosts: 6

Every day when I came here to read a Bit, I found a 1 or 2 post about TESO and Box+imperial+Sub+Money grab+ blablabla...

Plz stop crying about that. THIS IS JUST A GAME.

In my opinion there are 3 tipes of peoples:

1-crying children because their mothers dont allow them to use her credit card;

2- Crying teenagers because dont have enough Money to pay for the game and monthly sub;

3- Adults who have Money but think its too expensive, (for you here in this line, i can only say: just dont buy it, this is a capitalist world)

PLz stop to create post about how "raged" you guys are about the TESO "sales" mecanism.

I think that 90% of the posts here are done by players described in line 1.

Soooo plz stop crying about it, if your mother dont let you but it or i cant tolerate monthly sub or its just too expensive for you: GET OVER IT.

This capitalism world will not change for you.

PS: I´ll buy the imperial version just because i can. i dont give a shit about the included itens or race, i will just buy it because its the best version of the game that a like it.

Sorry about my english, hope that you guys can understand.

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    you mean buy it not but it :)
  • meupatraomeupatrao Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Originally posted by DamonVile
    you mean buy it not but it :)
    YEAH! im sorry. tnx

• MarkusrindMarkusrind Member Posts: 359

How about option 4?

Mature people who just don't like the game and don't have to resort to childish post to make their point.

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by meupatrao

Every day when I came here to read a Bit, I found a 1 or 2 post about TESO and Box+imperial+Sub+Money grab+ blablabla...

2- Crying teenagers because dont have enough Money to pay for the game and monthly sub;

3- Adults who have Money but think its too expensive, (for you here in this line, i can only say: just dont buy it, this is a capitalist world)

PLz stop to create post about how "raged" you guys are about the TESO "sales" mecanism.

Soooo plz stop crying about it, if your mother dont let you but it or i cant tolerate monthly sub or its just too expensive for you: GET OVER IT.

PS: I´ll buy the imperial version just because i can. i dont give a shit about the included itens or race, i will just buy it because its the best version of the game that a like it.

Main reason I became rich is because I want everything cheap.

Oh, and congratulations on your first troll on the troll account. o7

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Stop Crying about it. but it or not.

To but or not to but that is the question.

Note: this is on topic regarding the thread title.

• marcio519marcio519 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    everyone has the right to complain or cry about the price or pre order, because the players are who will define the success or failure of the game
  • BoraellBoraell Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Originally posted by Markusrind

How about option 4?

Mature people who just don't like the game and don't have to resort to childish post to make their point.

Mature people who had no interest in the game wouldn't feel any need to constantly post about how Zenimax is shafting them.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

What if I do not now, nor have I ever wanted to but it?

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610
    I'll say whatever I damn well please about the game.  Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?
  • CalvenCalven Member Posts: 151

1. You do not know what capitalism is. Otherwise you would not be buying the Imperial Edition, nor any other editions of the game, as their marketing ploy goes against the very foundations of capitalism. If you desire an explanation I will gladly provide one. Suffice to say, paying 20 extra for some bonuses, when the game itself costs 49.99 indicates, when viewed through capitalism, that they spent nearly half as much time developing these bonuses as they did the game.

2. It is natural for consumers to complain about a product. I don't buy eggs from farmers who stuff cages full of chickens, thereby depriving them any freedom to roam. I believe in animal welfare. Principles and ethics are also to be considered, not just the numbers. I don't find this business to be okay. I do not support cash shops or exclusive content in games with a price on the box and a monthly subscription. So I complain. And I respect those who can argue for or against my opinion with sound facts and reason. I do not respect those who call me names or those who brush away reason and facts by using misguided perceptions of economical theories.

3. Your english is decent but certainly understandable. Notice how I do not degrade you or label you within unreasonable and unjust categories. I respect that you have an opinion on this matter, but I cannot respect the manner in which you attempted to convey your opinion. Nor do I respect your inability to allow other people to have and hold different opinions than yours.

Originally posted by DAS1337
    I'll say whatever I damn well please about the game.  Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?

Ok, but nobody is guilty because you dont have Money to buy or play this game. Dont cry about it on the internet.

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785
    Originally posted by Calven

1. You do not know what capitalism is. Otherwise you would not be buying the Imperial Edition, nor any other editions of the game, as their marketing ploy goes against the very foundations of capitalism. If you desire an explanation I will gladly provide one. Suffice to say, paying 20 extra for some bonuses, when the game itself costs 49.99 indicates, when viewed through capitalism, that they spent nearly half as much time developing these bonuses as they did the game.

Yes, I would like an explanation. I am very intrigued to hear your version of capitalism. I have an MBA, so I might not be qualified to understand your explanation, but I would like to hear it.

• SuperNickSuperNick Member UncommonPosts: 460

Er..  quickly Googling a term like capitalism only yields people trying to define the word. It's often defined as an economic system where companies spend their profits on things (products, services) but that's a very basic definition of the word (or theory if you will), not the practice we see today.

The practice is far more cut-throat than that. To simplify, It basically boils down to "how little can we spend for maximum return" - the result of this is what companies do with collectors and pre-order bonuses. (It's called rational calculation if I recall?)

Not nice insulting other people's ignorance when you don't know yourself beyond a quick look at TheFreeDictionary.

Bit more on topic: What ever happened to having faith in a company? Genuinely wanting to put your money into companies who are offering you more things? I'm planning on playing ESO for a decent amount of time so I justify the extra few bucks as a good investment towards the company succeeding and having a good time myself.

It's a shame there are companies out there who want to take your cash and do nothing for it; I'd like to think companies like Bethesda are above that. To lump them in with that view is sad because at the end of the day they are still a business and they're providing you options.

How do you justify your money? If you sit around thinking it took them a few hours to make the Imperial race and a few hours to ensure the any-faction-any-race feature tied into the world correctly, then sure you're gonna be bitter.

Why not wait until you get in game and see for yourself just how huge those undertakings have been for them? I can assure you the any-faction functionality fits in really well with the world and has stories behind it. Thus, they sell it to recoup that development time.

Originally posted by Calven

2. It is natural for consumers to complain about a product. I don't buy eggs from farmers who stuff cages full of chickens, thereby depriving them any freedom to roam. I believe in animal welfare. Principles and ethics are also to be considered, not just the numbers. I don't find this business to be okay. I do not support cash shops or exclusive content in games with a price on the box and a monthly subscription. So I complain. And I respect those who can argue for or against my opinion with sound facts and reason. I do not respect those who call me names or those who brush away reason and facts by using misguided perceptions of economical theories.

3. Your english is decent but certainly understandable. Notice how I do not degrade you or label you within unreasonable and unjust categories. I respect that you have an opinion on this matter, but I cannot respect the manner in which you attempted to convey your opinion. Nor do I respect your inability to allow other people to have and hold different opinions than yours.

Ok, thanks for the comment, however, im not discussing opinions, im just saying that, if you dont like it dont buy it. simple. 

My post is about players complainig about the price or how is being sold. If something is offered to you, but you dont like it just ignore it and move on (dont complain about it). if i dont like to buy eggs from farmes who stuff cages full of chickens, just dont but it from him, find another farmer who doesnt mistreat the chickens. If this sales model isnt the correct, (like a bunch of chickens in a cage), certainly will fail.

• GhabboGhabbo Member UncommonPosts: 263

How about option 4 "crying because of the crying people" (sorry, couldn't resist image)

Though somehow agree with you, there are those that just don't like where the industry is heading.

• asrlohzasrlohz Member Posts: 645

A thread complaining to people about people whom are complaining.

Nope, I don't see the irony in that.

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    This thread is probably going to be locked, but I read in an article two days ago from a large sample of preorders that the Imperial Version is outselling the standard 5 to 1. It doesn't seem to be bothering the preorder folks at least.

There Is Always Hope!

• GardavsshadeGardavsshade Member UncommonPosts: 907

Do not get overly attached to this capitalistic world. It is temporary. The way our species is running it we will ruin it ourselves even if another party doesn't end it first.

As for "buy or don't buy it, just shut up!" ... that is what you are really saying, isn't it....

I won't be buying it. A loss for me, a loss for Zenimax, and maybe even a indirect loss for you.

Happy now?

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by asrlohz

A thread complaining to people about people whom are complaining.

Nope, I don't see the irony in that.

filled with people complaining about him complaining about complainers :)

This discussion has been closed.