Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest Next: Landmark: NDA Lifts Within Hours of Alpha Start

1235»

Comments

• JaedorJaedor Denver, COMember Posts: 1,171 Uncommon

Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by SBFord Sony Online Entertainment President John Smedley has announced via Twitter that the NDA for EverQuest Next: Landmark has been lifted. This allows alpha testers to post impressions, videos and more across the 'Net.  "Technically the alpha is holding up very very well, better even than expected. So, based on the requests of our alpha players, (and in spirit of transparency) we've decided to lift the nda immediately."
    Find out more about EverQuest Next: Landmark.
     Oh this is going to be funny. The trolls who get into this game are going to be so rampant. Incoming builidings shaped like boobs, paths crossed like swastikas, and towers of genitals everywhere. I wonder which of the Youtube trolls will be the first to do so.

Already happened last week. Smed tweeted a pic of the first one made. /facepalm

• DakirnDakirn Kansas City, MOMember Posts: 374 Uncommon

Man, Sony just can't win with some people.

They drop NDA and offer 100% "no questions asked" refunds and people are still calling it a scam or moneygrab.

Fine, believe what you want. Personally, as someone who's playing in the Alpha, EQNL and EQN are going to be big.  I'm frankly amazed at what they've pulled off so far and can see where it's headed.

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard La BarreMember Posts: 5,744 Epic
    Originally posted by Jaedor
      Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by SBFord Sony Online Entertainment President John Smedley has announced via Twitter that the NDA for EverQuest Next: Landmark has been lifted. This allows alpha testers to post impressions, videos and more across the 'Net.  "Technically the alpha is holding up very very well, better even than expected. So, based on the requests of our alpha players, (and in spirit of transparency) we've decided to lift the nda immediately."
    Find out more about EverQuest Next: Landmark.
     Oh this is going to be funny. The trolls who get into this game are going to be so rampant. Incoming builidings shaped like boobs, paths crossed like swastikas, and towers of genitals everywhere. I wonder which of the Youtube trolls will be the first to do so.

Already happened last week. Smed tweeted a pic of the first one made. /facepalm

Don't forget Smed, Georgeson and others repeatedly said there would be report tools and that such "trolls" would end punished/banned.

"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.

CPU: Core I7 6700k (4.4ghz) - GPU: ASUS R9 290x-DC2 OC 4Gb DDR5 (1150 mhz core) - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston SV300 480gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - Soundcard: Pioneer VSX-322 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits.

• Aldous.HuxleyAldous.Huxley Monticello, MNMember Posts: 418
    Originally posted by FlyByKnight
    I didn't have to pay to get in Alpha.

You paid with your dignity...

1235»