Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

EverQuest Next: Landmark: NDA Lifts Within Hours of Alpha Start

1235»

Comments

• JaedorJaedor Denver, COPosts: 1,140Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by SBFord Sony Online Entertainment President John Smedley has announced via Twitter that the NDA for EverQuest Next: Landmark has been lifted. This allows alpha testers to post impressions, videos and more across the 'Net.  "Technically the alpha is holding up very very well, better even than expected. So, based on the requests of our alpha players, (and in spirit of transparency) we've decided to lift the nda immediately."
    Find out more about EverQuest Next: Landmark.
     Oh this is going to be funny. The trolls who get into this game are going to be so rampant. Incoming builidings shaped like boobs, paths crossed like swastikas, and towers of genitals everywhere. I wonder which of the Youtube trolls will be the first to do so.

Already happened last week. Smed tweeted a pic of the first one made. /facepalm

• DakirnDakirn Kansas City, MOPosts: 374Member Uncommon

Man, Sony just can't win with some people.

They drop NDA and offer 100% "no questions asked" refunds and people are still calling it a scam or moneygrab.

Fine, believe what you want. Personally, as someone who's playing in the Alpha, EQNL and EQN are going to be big.  I'm frankly amazed at what they've pulled off so far and can see where it's headed.

• Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard La BarrePosts: 3,549Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Jaedor

Originally posted by Mtibbs1989

Originally posted by SBFord Sony Online Entertainment President John Smedley has announced via Twitter that the NDA for EverQuest Next: Landmark has been lifted. This allows alpha testers to post impressions, videos and more across the 'Net. 

"Technically the alpha is holding up very very well, better even than expected. So, based on the requests of our alpha players, (and in spirit of transparency) we've decided to lift the nda immediately."
    Find out more about EverQuest Next: Landmark.
     Oh this is going to be funny. The trolls who get into this game are going to be so rampant. Incoming builidings shaped like boobs, paths crossed like swastikas, and towers of genitals everywhere. I wonder which of the Youtube trolls will be the first to do so.

Already happened last week. Smed tweeted a pic of the first one made. /facepalm

Don't forget Smed, Georgeson and others repeatedly said there would be report tools and that such "trolls" would end punished/banned.

Playing now: WoW, Landmark, GW2, The Crew, SotA

Top 3 MMORPGs played: UO, AC1 and WoW

Honorable mentions: AO, LotRO, SW:TOR and GW2.

----------------

"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.
    So if you notice that I'm no longer answering your nonsense, stop trying... because you just joined my block list.

• Aldous.HuxleyAldous.Huxley Monticello, MNPosts: 418Member
    Originally posted by FlyByKnight
    I didn't have to pay to get in Alpha.

You paid with your dignity...

1235»