Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMG 25% of ESO voucher

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

The one they sent me for a friend after using my 25% account voucher unfortunately required me to purchase another copy to gift it.

Theres good news though they just sent me a 25% off voucher for ESO that can be used by anyone :

E0VXS0-T1IEIV-CZHSPO

Enjoy image

edit: this voucher can also be used for 25% off of Thief as well.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/

Comments

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

Interesting.

Though I've never heard of "Green Man Gaming" before, a bit of research seems to show them as legit. 

Looks like a nice deal, and apparently it identified me as being in the USA since it showed the prices only in $.

Thanks for the share, and people should use it before they expire it for too much activity.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• RaapnaapRaapnaap Member UncommonPosts: 455

I got emailed this exact code so I can verify it is legitimate. The voucher is valid until February 3rd.

This puts the Imperial Edition at 60 euro, the price of a standard new game release.

Something tells me Greenman Gaming is making a lot of sales with this (everyone I know that is going to try ESO is buying it here now).

• GillleanGilllean Member Posts: 169

BEST and cheapest way is to register  on ESO official with country USA   and pay full price in $   than euro.

I asked it's not server locked. But whatever   

• RhazmuzRhazmuz Member UncommonPosts: 208
    Bummer this comes out just a few hours after i order it from GMG with a 20% voucher :/
  • HellCasterHellCaster Member UncommonPosts: 234

I'm glad I slept on the decision of when to buy it only to see this post this morning and pull the trigger... Imp edition for $60!

EDIT: FYI Already received my early access code and applied it to my ESO account and it was verified as legit.

Playing: varies every day it seems.

• DoushiDoushi Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Used it, added the code, and it works. got myself imp edition for 60 euros :)

mmorpg.com, the 4chan of mmo forums.

• SkaldirSkaldir Member UncommonPosts: 48

With the 25% code the normal edition still costs €41.
    Can get it at G2Play for €39.99 flat price.

• R.LimaR.Lima Member UncommonPosts: 135

I have two questions to anyone who bought it through Green Man Gaming. After successfully purchasing The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition on their website, it said: To play this game you need Capsule.

1.) How does this Capsule work? Will I have to launch it every time I want to play the game?

2.) When will they send me a code for my Digital Imperial Edition? So far, I have only received the 5-day early access code.

Thanks for the help

• Pig-EyePig-Eye Member Posts: 115

I bought it, used the code, it works!

My only question is:

Is this for the digital edition or the boxed edition?

Either I have already drank to much and can't see it, or they forgot to list it.

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by LuthorX

I bought it, used the code, it works!

My only question is:

Is this for the digital edition or the boxed edition?

Either I have already drank to much and can't see it, or they forgot to list it.

Its the digital edition which w/o the discount is $80 where as the boxed edition is $100( which comes with statue and map)

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by Itherael

I have two questions to anyone who bought it through Green Man Gaming. After successfully purchasing The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition on their website, it said: To play this game you need Capsule.

1.) How does this Capsule work? Will I have to launch it every time I want to play the game?

2.) When will they send me a code for my Digital Imperial Edition? So far, I have only received the 5-day early access code.

Thanks for the help

I don't have any idea what capsule is, I bought my copy from them- they emailed me an activation code which I then used on my Bethesda/ESO account. It worked fine for me with no mention of this capsule thing.

I am pretty sure the code they sent is for the game too.

Sry couldn't be of more help. 

Originally posted by Asheram
    Originally posted by Itherael

Thanks for the help

I don't have any idea what capsule is, I bought my copy from them- they emailed me an activation code which I then used on my Bethesda/ESO account. It worked fine for me with no mention of this capsule thing.

I am pretty sure the code they sent is for the game too.

Sry couldn't be of more help. 

The Capsule-related message appears on the GMG website on the page that shows up when you successfully complete the purchase of the game. It's right next to a 'Download' button (it's greyed out though). My 5-day access code also worked, but I still have not received my Imperial Deluxe code.

• RaapnaapRaapnaap Member UncommonPosts: 455

You will get the actual game code mailed to you closer to the launch of the game. Zenimax has yet to release those codes to retailers.

As for Capsule, it's their download distribution platform. You won't need it for ESO since ESO comes with it's own launcher for downloading the game and updates. I guess the website shows that message by default.

• WBadgerWBadger Member RarePosts: 371

GMG is a fantastic seller.  They pretty much have everything discounted at some point or other.  Not the only deal going on for ESO either.

If you preorder ESO through Ubisoft's Uplay store, you receive a free copy of an Assassin's Creed game pending the version you chose.  If you buy the standard, you get AC3.  If you buy Imperial, you get AC4.

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/html/pbPage.elderscrollsonline

Originally posted by raapnaap

You will get the actual game code mailed to you closer to the launch of the game. Zenimax has yet to release those codes to retailers.

As for Capsule, it's their download distribution platform. You won't need it for ESO since ESO comes with it's own launcher for downloading the game and updates. I guess the website shows that message by default.

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the answers!

• Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 393

Here is another 25% off vaucher from gmg, think it only works for one hour more or something so hurry! 

E0VXS0-T1IEIV-CZHSPO

• GrixxittGrixxitt Member UncommonPosts: 545

Was going to pass on the imperial edition, but now that I can get it for the regular retail price it was an easy buy for me.

Thanks for the heads up

The above is my personal opinion. Anyone displaying a view contrary to my opinion is obviously WRONG and should STHU. (neener neener)

-The MMO Forum Community