Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And then there's the unboxing video of the physical CE

IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

Info is coming fast and furious today.

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/01/31/unboxing-the-imperial-edition

Enjoy (especially if this is what you ordered)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
― CD PROJEKT RED

Comments

• GatlanGatlan Member UncommonPosts: 141
    I like the little sound effects they add, like the screaming when they zoom in on the statue.  Pretty funny.
  • CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198
    Looks like a very nice book.  The "statue" gives me a bit of a Todd McFarlane action figure vibe though, especially with the removable tail.  Makes how low the price is seem more reasonable.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• CouganCougan Member UncommonPosts: 422

Oh man the box looks so nice... screw everything else I just like the box. Shame I went for a digital edition

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026

OMG it's a Loremaster!

Those Lotro dudes get around.

You stay sassy!

• DrSmaShDrSmaSh Member UncommonPosts: 454
    That book looks damn sweet. Don't care about other, but I'm a sucker for fantasy lore.

Every time I read your post, I die a little inside...
  • ReymasReymas Member Posts: 23

Amazing.  This is WAY more than what came with SWTOR's or Skyrims's or GW2's CEs and it's only 100$?

Glad I already ordered mine, these are gonna go FAST!

Also, Lawrence Schick is a LORE-PIMP!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

very cool for people that bought it :)

i went with the digital imperial edition.

• JippiijooJippiijoo Member UncommonPosts: 100
    That is what Loremaster should look like!
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by Jippiijoo
    That is what Loremaster should look like!

Lol. I've always thought so. He has done a few videos before. He definitely has that Gandalf thing going for him.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Haha that loremaster is a champion.  While I have my concerns about the game and some of their decisions, that book and statue is oh so tempting as an Elder Scrolls fan haha.
  • superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871
    got my retail box imperial edition heading my way in 2 months...

• CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198
    Originally posted by Jean-Luc_Picard
    I've never understood the appeal of useless dust collecting trinkets like that statue, but whatever floats your boat. I always prefered digital collector editions. Not to mention it's less of our rain forests cut down just to make paper and cardboard for trivial entertainment products.

Yeah, it's not like we can grow more trees!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by Jean-Luc_Picard
    I've never understood the appeal of useless dust collecting trinkets like that statue, but whatever floats your boat. I always prefered digital collector editions. Not to mention it's less of our rain forests cut down just to make paper and cardboard for trivial entertainment products.

i agree but then again people still buy books right? i tend to like digital downloads better just so all the different game discs don't clutter and i don't have to go searching for them to re-install.

not to mention i don't have to go to the store to buy it or wait for the mail to come to deliver me my game. its just easier to buy digital overall.

but if you are a collector or a fan of lore and want that book, i can see the desire to get this for sure.

to each their own.

• GregorMcgregorGregorMcgregor Member UncommonPosts: 263

So if I buy 2, 1 for the wife and a copy for myself, and we use her Mara buff to get the xp bonus wedding, if she annoys me can I get divorced and use my Mara buff on some other victim... err.. lovely lass??? ;)

No trials. No tricks. No traps. No EU-RP server. NO THANKS!

...10% Benevolence, 90% Arrogance in my case!
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by GregorMcgregor

So if I buy 2, 1 for the wife and a copy for myself, and we use her Mara buff to get the xp bonus wedding, if she annoys me can I get divorced and use my Mara buff on some other victim... err.. lovely lass??? ;)

If you buy 2 CEs you'll have 4 rings of Mara... think of the possibilities :)

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• SpriggenSpriggen Member Posts: 21
    The box is is crazy big. Reminds me of the box I got with Warhammer online when that launched.
  • TedronaiTedronai Member UncommonPosts: 67

It looks very cool. And the statue looks impressive.... But should I order it while I still have the chance or just go for digital imperial, hm..

It's not sold out here in SE but retails at $200..

• jimbobfurleyjimbobfurley Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Originally posted by Iselin

Info is coming fast and furious today.

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/01/31/unboxing-the-imperial-edition

Enjoy (especially if this is what you ordered)

.... boy, Zenimax is reelin' in the suckers ... wow

• BuccaneerBuccaneer Member UncommonPosts: 654
    No soundtrack, bummer :(
  • ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    I was never interested in statues and figurines but i would like that book.

• HellidolHellidol Member UncommonPosts: 476
    yup, cant wait already got my CE and i got .....oh i cant talk about that :P