Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TESO Petition : CE/Pre-order bonuses

2»

Comments

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140
    Originally posted by Entinerint

LOL that shit is on Change.ORG.

DON'T WORRY GUYS!  We'll get OBAMA to make sure ESO is DAOC 2 for us!!!

So hilarious and lame I swear all the QQ is just too amazing.  Thank you Zeni!

Originally posted by CazNeerg
    Heh, 22 supporters.  Look at all the outrage!

Yeah that is one HELL of a vocal MINORITY.

hahahahahahhahahahhahah-

Seriously? I thought this was some kind of joke...

Jesus Christ people, just vote with your wallet. A Petition? really? 

Man, with so much going on the World I am glad people have time to petition over a damn game. March in the streets for a cause that matters like ESO Collectors Edition.

On another note- I signed a petition on change.org over an issue I found very important . Now my damn inbox is spammed daily with requests to sign petitions for just about everything- And requests for campaign donations and all kinds of spammy shit... I will laugh my everloving head off if I check my inbox and see a request to "hop on board" and petition against ESO.

=P

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723

I'm going to petition Zenimax to give me the game for free, and a lifesize Molag Bal statue...oh and some cookies.

Who's with me?

• CazNeergCazNeerg Member Posts: 2,198
    Not to beat a dead horse, but for those who have said this "outrage" is just like fan response to Mass Effect 3, I see your 24 current supporters, and raise you this. 

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140
    Originally posted by Vonatar

I'm going to petition Zenimax to give me the game for free, and a lifesize Molag Bal statue...oh and some cookies.

Who's with me?

...Yes.

As long as they are Cannabis cookies (also must be included in the petition)

• kosackosac Member UncommonPosts: 206
    lol this petition is a joke :D kids kids :)
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

uh,what is wrong with you peoples !?

simple , if dislike don't buy or deal with it ... f**k petitons

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585

Originally posted by lizardbones
    There are petitions for people being fired for doing their jobs, people who have gotten away with rape and murder, and petitions to stop corporations from engaging in slave labor.  And then there is this. 

there are also petitions to deport the Biebs from the US.

• MMOredfalconMMOredfalcon Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Originally posted by JJ82

There are petitions for people being fired for doing their jobs, people who have gotten away with rape and murder, and petitions to stop corporations from engaging in slave labor.  And then there is this.

Don't forget the petition to deport Bieber back to Canada!

They actually got enough votes on that one.  I'm looking forward to the White House's response.  I don't think it will be as good as the Death Star, but it should be entertaining. :-)

I live in the same town as Bieber......please take him back!!!!! Canadians have always been nice to the US...so do us a favor...

• SawlstoneSawlstone Member Posts: 301
    I petitioned the moon once for being too bright. It lasted 24hrs.
  • killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995
    Originally posted by muffins89

there are also petitions to deport the Biebs from the US.

Yeah, that's terrible!  There's a guy just trying to make a living and now there's an effort to kick him out of the country?!?!?1?

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

I thought the race/faction lock was stupid. I'm glad there's a way around it but I don't like the way they've done it. Should have just changed it for everyone.. not turned customer feedback into a way to exploit the customer, guarantee pre-sales and generate more revenue (post release)..

What they should have done is add a simple option during character creation; faction lock or no faction lock. Then those that want it could have it and play with likeminded people, those that don't.. don't. Add a new variable into their megaserver code.. done. Everybody happy.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.