Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this game still getting love?

mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
I played for a while after release, but I haven't heard about any kind of updates. Have there been any expansions or major updates to gameplay? Any new skill trees, etc? 

Comments

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• svandysvandy Member UncommonPosts: 277

Game is still being updated regularly, and unless this financial nastiness about insider trading delays the release, Tokyo is suppose to come out next month I thought.

The catch of course is that each DLC (or "issue") will cost money, to the tune of $10, but in my opinion they have all been worth it so far. Dungeons are still the primary means of gearing up, but there are two forms of alternative progression now (Aux weapons and augments) that are pretty big XP sinks so there is plenty of incentive to go mission running with friends.

EDIT: none of those DLC are needed to play the game and be competitive

Please visit my youtube channel for some H1Z1/DayZ casual roleplay videos!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQoK5VZlwBBzpsksmXtjMQ

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Of course the game is still getting love.  The company Funcom on the other hand...whoo boy...

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163
    Originally posted by mcrippins
    I played for a while after release, but I haven't heard about any kind of updates. Have there been any expansions or major updates to gameplay? Any new skill trees, etc? 

8 Issues have been released and the next issue will be adding a new zone to the game (Tokyo).  The game has been chugging along nicely, although the updates are more like every 3-4 months now, rather than monthly with the reduced staff.  Here's a link to all the issues and what's included:

http://unfair.co/issues