Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warframe looks very interesting

Ive been playing warframe the last week.

So far the game is very interesting and a lot of fun.

Additionally it's free to play like lol.

Which means you can play all the game for free without limitations.

I encourage all rpg/fps fans to try this game because it's a blast

At least till destiny comes out :)

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

I tried it some time ago, and it is a pretty fun game. You can just jump in, focus on the combat, and play without any hassle.

May be i should come back and play some more.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    We'll be adding it to the Game List once the RPG list gets all set up.  

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395

I enjoyed Warframe enough that I spent some money on it, something that few ftp games move me to do.

The game is well done in many ways.

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• asrlohzasrlohz Member Posts: 645
    Way too grindy for a Co-Op FPS in my opinion. If I'm playing co-op I prefer having a pretty varied and upgradable gear progression. Preferably visual ones as well.

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072
    Originally posted by RelGn

Ive been playing warframe the last week.

So far the game is very interesting and a lot of fun.

Additionally it's free to play like lol.

Which means you can play all the game for free without limitations.

I encourage all rpg/fps fans to try this game because it's a blast

At least till destiny comes out :)

I tried the game a couple of days ago and it felt like really nice coop shooter. I've been saving it for the weekend to play with a friend and my bro, should be very nice as coop/LAN game. I like scifi a lot and playing as a space ninja sounds like something new and interesting hehe!

I've been also playing Firefall lately, it's a ton better than what it was a year ago when I first tried it. First it felt a bit aimless but as soon as I got the grip of the crafting and frame upgrading I got addicted in resource/experience farming in it.

Too bad they are saying they will turn it into a power creep leveling game this year so it will end up being another "get to the max level, farm in tiny endgame pocket for a week and then quit the game" ... all they need is two more continents with varying content and some story mission chains for handholding the drone players.

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    I have 430 hours play time according to steam. I guess I enjoyed it :)
  • PalaPala Member UncommonPosts: 355

I played it for a month, had some fun, got some good gear (through grinding) and then it got really boring really fast.

It is too easy and as a co-op it doesnt work. Co-op means that a buffed guy or 2 is storming through the level and you are trying just to keep up. I know I was doing it. Usually I can solo the mission quicker by myself than waiting for the other 3 guys to catch up. 

Thats the major flaw in my opinion, as there isn't much need to work with others, just rush, rush, rush and you are done.

Apparently I was end game equipped when I complained that the game was too easy, but I only had 95 hours in and no cash invested, and I know I am not anything special so something isnt right.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Pala

I played it for a month, had some fun, got some good gear (through grinding) and then it got really boring really fast.

It is too easy and as a co-op it doesnt work. Co-op means that a buffed guy or 2 is storming through the level and you are trying just to keep up. I know I was doing it. Usually I can solo the mission quicker by myself than waiting for the other 3 guys to catch up. 

Thats the major flaw in my opinion, as there isn't much need to work with others, just rush, rush, rush and you are done.

Apparently I was end game equipped when I complained that the game was too easy, but I only had 95 hours in and no cash invested, and I know I am not anything special so something isnt right.

I would not say "95 hours" is "got boring really fast". That is probably 8-9x the amount of time i enjoy GoD Ghost.

In fact, it should be a great thing that you just got 95 hours of free enjoyment. I would count that as a win. Time to move onto the next game.

• RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494
    Originally posted by BillMurphy
    We'll be adding it to the Game List once the RPG list gets all set up.  

Nice bill.

It's a worthy game