Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trion, you almost got me to resub..

RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
And then the servers crashed not once, but twice within a couple hours, with the second time me being in a dungeon. Then I find out that this isn't a "rare, occasional occurrence." It apparently, literally happens every week now. It might have been a good idea to have not cancelled that server optimization that you guys had originally planned on having for 2014...

Smile

Comments

• ScypherothScypheroth Member Posts: 264
    im just waiting for Archeage......everything else...is just a clone
  • YizleYizle Member Posts: 517
    Been back in the game for about 3 weeks almost now. Haven't seen a server crash yet. Been mostly doing warfronts and the dailies. Leveling has been fairly fast from 50-60 once you get a good respect and some upgraded gear. The changes from 50 to 51 just in gear stat is a bit insane.
  • MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223
    Originally posted by Yizle
    Been back in the game for about 3 weeks almost now. Haven't seen a server crash yet. Been mostly doing warfronts and the dailies. Leveling has been fairly fast from 50-60 once you get a good respect and some upgraded gear. The changes from 50 to 51 just in gear stat is a bit insane.

I just got back too to the game but starting from scratch. I got a 50 at release and stopped playing about three months after I purchased Rift. So far no server crashes when I have played either. I am on an EU one. Interesting what you said about 50-60. If I understand correctly, I have to buy the expac to level up past 50?

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712
    Been playing for about a week now, and hadn't had a crash yet.  I'm actually having some fun.  Are the crashes server wide/ regional/ or just you?