Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Watch movies online" posts stay up for 6 hours, but I'm a "spam bot" within 2 minutes. What brillia

Comments

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    But let me guess... you probably didn't just post that one time, you probably spammed that same exact message multiple times until they banned you for spamming?
  • TranquillitiTranquilliti Member Posts: 29
    Nope, first time I have visited that board in a long time. It was removed so fast I had to use the back button to see what I wrote. 
  • zastenzasten Member Posts: 283

The title says it all "make easy money"!

Things like that will trigger spam detectors every time!

• TranquillitiTranquilliti Member Posts: 29

They got no spam detection lol their boards get more spam posts then real ones now a days.

I'm probably wrong but either way I'm bitter. 

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Originally posted by zasten

The title says it all "make easy money"!

Things like that will trigger spam detectors every time!

That is very to doubt.  Like the OP says real spam for example "watch movies online" or "super sales"  ..stay online for hours.

Whats more believable is the word "DF1" triggers modaration.

They delete everything you wriote as a customer if it was about DF classic.

Thats behaviour first shown by $OE  and should  mark by now that they really that bad like the enemys of online gaming per se.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485

after supporting and paying their bills for 4 years.. this happend to me aswell.

Asking for a classic server 1.0 is  no  go on their forums. half of the old community got banned for it.. including myself..

i dont understand why they dont open an classic server tho.. they should merge eu and na and make one classic server..

they have no money.. but they dont want money either LOL

also anything negative posts about UW you get infractions or insta bann.. that's another reason why everyone left..

forums are dead..

game is dead..

company will be dead soon

• indefindef Member UncommonPosts: 344

Mentioning "DF1" on the Darkfall: Unholy Wars forums is a suspend-able offense.

Asking for them to relaunch DF1 will result in an immediate thread deletion and ban.

I was banned from the DF:UW forums on my main forum account for saying, "I liked DF1 better than DF:UW".

Perma-banned for saying that.