Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] World of Warcraft: More Warcraft Please

2»

Comments

• JeleenaJeleena Member UncommonPosts: 172

That is a LOT of  WOW:

http://media.wow-europe.com/infographic/en/world-of-warcraft-infographic.html

They must have an immense IT architecture behind all this !

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

New article name: The WOW Factor

Wait, so mmorpg.com will be covering Trading Card Games (TCG) now? Seriously? Must've been a nice check Blizzard threw your way guys  :)

Grats on another successful business venture. I'm sure your review won't be Machina-biased at all  ;)

• Kevyne-ShandrisKevyne-Shandris Member UncommonPosts: 2,077
    Originally posted by Nevulus

New article name: The WOW Factor

Wait, so mmorpg.com will be covering Trading Card Games (TCG) now? Seriously? Must've been a nice check Blizzard threw your way guys  :)

Grats on another successful business venture. I'm sure your review won't be Machina-biased at all  ;)

Not check, press release.

Those "in the know" (aka web sites) get a preview of upcoming WoW news in advance to write articles on it on the day of release. The big push is the TCG game, and you can see the 100001 articles on it everywhere.

It's carpetbombing the net about it. After the 10th article by even ONE WoW related buzz site it gets older than dirt.

Tell us what we don't already know!

• jbombardjbombard Member UncommonPosts: 598
    Originally posted by Pyuk
    Originally posted by MrJimLahey
    Originally posted by Powermike
    Originally posted by iamStilbon
    I agree Blizzard should make every account have a least one level 90 on it before allowing people to buy a level 90 character upgrade.

I am of the opinion that people should stick to their class and role. I think it's better to have every account 1 character slot. No more messing around. And then a solid storyline. Oh well it's WoW LOL.

Im not following.  How is it better to only have one character slot?  I always play a few classes (with alts).  If I could only make one character/class combo per account.  I wouldn't even bother.  I doubt I'm alone in this.

You're not. I think half the game is about rolling alts and experiencing the different builds. That's why I'm still puckered about Bliz ditching the talent trees. I loved experimenting over trying to be the uber-build. But yeah, alts are great, imo.

I agree.  Well at least it used to be fun to roll alts.  The combination of  dumbing down talent trees, and homogenization of classes, and massive speed increases to the leveling process has essentially turned leveling in the game to a meaningless joke.  It used to be about the journey, now it is "hurry up and get to max so you can jump on the gear treadmill like everyone else".

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560

This is my personal feelings, this is how i feel a boost to level 90 feature should work :

-> I have a level 90 paladin on alliance side, now i want to make one on horde side. i should be allowed to buy a level 90 horde paladin. but if i don't already have a level 90 paladin i should never be able to buy a new level 90 paladin.

-> Use the above formula for all class.

So why should they do it? They should do it so that a new player just can't buy a 90 and goes faceplam in Heroic dungeons. Main problem solved.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.