Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[US EST, Exile, 40 MANS] DEMENTED ASYLUM RECRUITING

dalogo_plaque2528mid8670.png

About Demented Asylum - Est. 2011

We are a medium sized community of Adult gamers who enjoy progression while having fun, but not at the expense of RL.  Most members have been a part of a hardcore guild at some point and are looking for a more relaxed raid schedule with the ability to still progress at a solid pace and see new content.  We welcome raiders as well as casuals to join our ranks.   Most members are in their late 20's early 30's and been playing MMOs for years.  Plenty of Adult Humor with the lack of Drama.  We do not tolerate Drama.  We have structured gaming with all rules laid out for members to avoid confusion and negate drama.  All large changes are member voted decisions.  Our characters are currently on Nexus from closed beta.  We will be moving to a Pergo at launch.

Primary focus 

Our primary focus will be 40 man end game raiding.

Secondary Focus

Our secondary focus is warplots and causing mischief in open world pvp.

Communication

We have a large Teamspeak 3 server to accommodate raids.  We have a full website used to notify members of changes, updates, or off topic shenanigans.  We also communicate outside of gaming via groupme, keeping each other company while stuck at the office /wink.

40 man Raid Schedule

Monday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Tuesday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Wednesday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Loot Drops

We use a primary spec silent bidding dkp system.  At long as an item is designed for a players main spec they are allowed to bid.  The silent bidding allows for members to decide how much an item is worth to them.

Attendance

We do not have a mandatory attendance policy to remain in guild, however raid invites are done by need and then attendance.  The higher your attendance, the greater chance of a raid spot.

For more information regarding our raid schedule, play-style, and rules, click here.

Feel free to send me an PM on guild launch.  I'm always on our website and will respond ASAP.  

Thanks for checking us out,

Hipatoid

Comments

• AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

Raiding till midnight? Oh the privileges of the unemployed ;). If however it was say, 8 till 11....

• PanndemicPanndemic Member Posts: 10

Hey guys. I am one of the raid officers of <DA>. After raiding in three back to back worldwide top ten guilds, Demented Asylum was the breath of fresh air I needed. All the skill is there of a top ten guild, just a much more friendly atmosphere. We joke around while we down bosses and zerg pvp groups instead of /gkicking you for missing an interrupt every once in a while. If you want to be part of a great group who gets things done without having to raid 6 nights a week, this is the perfect place for you. 

Check out our website or find me in beta (Panndamedic, or Panncake) for more info!

• HipatoidHipatoid Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by Annekynn

Raiding till midnight? Oh the privileges of the unemployed ;). If however it was say, 8 till 11....

Most of our members are working class in there 30's.  You have to keep in mind not everyone lives on the est coast.  Not sure what you think one additional hour sleep is going to do for you, but cheers for the bump.  

Still recruiting :D cant wait til launch!!!
    ^^^ /10char
    Hope everyone is enjoying beta!
    Still recruiting. Were loving the new patch!
  • WravynWravyn Member Posts: 2
    Still looking for some great people to join our ranks! I've been with DA for over 2 years, and haven't found a better group to game with. Come check us out!
  • Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234

I can't do Dominion - I found love with Exile - But I just wanted to drop by and wish you the best in your recruitment.

See you on the field :-)

- Righteous_Rock 

Still looking for a guild? come check us out!!
    Cant wait till June!!!
  • Ryuho0321Ryuho0321 Member Posts: 23
    Hey Everyone! Looks like we get another weekend of beta for this weekend! Hope to you see all there! If you are looking for a new home please be sure to hit us up. Hope to see some more new members this weekend!
  • BruhzaBruhza Member UncommonPosts: 391
    Ahh, if only I didn't work evenings ;p
    Recruitment is going great. Steadily filling the roster. Still accepting apps. Come join us on beta test server nexus. We will be moving to the pvp server pergo at launch.
  • seathaskyseathasky Member Posts: 2

Only being apart of this guild for a month, I feel as i've found a group of guys I can call family. Everyone is very welcoming and all very skilled gamers. I appreicate the fact that the guild wants to get things done but at the same time enjoy the game. If you're looking for a guild to call home, DA is def. the guild for you. Everyone is 21+ and mature and knows how to have a good time! We're not only a Wildstar guild but also a multigaming community :)

This is the place to be!!!!

-Xep

One more day till beta weekend.  I look forward to getting to play with all the new recruits.  Still some spots open as well as casual and crafters welcome.  See you all in game.
  • KaoftheRoseKaoftheRose Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Originally posted by Hipatoid

Most of our members are working class in there 30's.  You have to keep in mind not everyone lives on the est coast.  Not sure what you think one additional hour sleep is going to do for you, but cheers for the bump.  

a lot....the difference between 7 and 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is physiologically huge....

• MakidianMakidian Member UncommonPosts: 208
    What class is DA light on ?

Originally posted by KaoftheRose

Originally posted by Hipatoid

a lot....the difference between 7 and 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is physiologically huge....

The main issue is the insult to saying we are unemployed because we stay up until midnight. Sorry not all of us work 9-5 jobs and many of us still work on the weekends as well. Also if losing 1 hour a sleep for 3 nights a week to have fun with friends playing a game we all enjoy then I think I can live with the minor health risk. We could be doing far worse things ;) Thank you for your concerns though.

Originally posted by Makidian

We are still accepting all classes, although I would say the ones we have the most of at the moment are medics, warriors and spell slingers. Again we are still accepting all classes and the raid groups are not finalized at all yet. 

• seathaskyseathasky Member Posts: 2

BUMP!!!

-Xep

Originally posted by Makidian

Honesly it is hard to say as many members are loving multiple classes and are having a hard time nailing down which they want to main.  I only recently decided to roll medic.  We promote a play what is the most fun for you as if you enjoy the class you will play it better.  Now that we are getting closer to launch we are starting to pick people's brains for main classes and are currently running a poll to determine what we may be light on at launch.  Thank for the inquiry.

- Hipatoid