Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdom Under Fire II: Character Creation Video Surfaces

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Fans of Kingdom Under Fire II who did not get the opportunity to participate in this week's closed beta event will be interested in the new character creation video that has surfaced on YouTube.Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789
    Been playing the beta, game is fun if you dont constantly dc lol. Its SEA only beta now so you have to use a vpn if you are not in SEA.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

• AtohAtoh Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Yeah, constant DC's suck. Blueside screwed the pooch on this "english language beta event" The bits I did get to play were awesome, gorgeous visuals and quick-paced combat. Wasn't even lagging yet I'd still get disconnected right before the big fight in the tutorial
  • FappuccinoFappuccino Member Posts: 159

My character handled well and had real OOMPH to his movement and attacks. Not sucky or floaty at all. Very very nice.

Was getting going when I crashed. Yep, unplayable like this but at least I got it out of my system. I can't wait to play / try it properly now.

The armour looks to die for. I find South-Koreans to be unbeatable at this.

• Hamger8Hamger8 Member Posts: 78
    I want to play this game so bad
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by DSWBeef
    Been playing the beta, game is fun if you dont constantly dc lol. Its SEA only beta now so you have to use a vpn if you are not in SEA.

How to set up a vpn? I am on the west coast.