Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless: Closed Beta Key Giveaway via Korean Facebook Page

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Korean version of Bless is set to hit its closed beta stage of development soon. The Bless Korean Facebook page is featuring a beta key give away for those interested in participating in the event.

Steparu.com has listed the requirements for the beta key:

The event will last until February 5th and winners will be chosen a day after on February 6th! There has been no specific date on when the beta will start, but my guess is sometime in February! This will be the very first Closed Beta for Bless Online and they are only picking 200 winners from their Facebook Page event. All you have to do is Like the "Bless Facebook Page" and this "Event Like, Comment, and Share Page". It doesn't say anything about sharing the image, but you might as well share it if you're desperate enough to get a key! Lastly, you will most likely need to have a PMANG account prepared or your key will be useless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    I doubt the game will ever come to NA but the 1 minute of what looked like it could of been game play looked good.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,067

Bloody hell this game looks good. The combat looks really fun what a pity I cannot read Korean. I watch Korean drama and know a few words but I cannot read it.

Chamber of Chains
  • KeletharKelethar Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I'm on it!!! Liked, Liked, Shared. Gimme!! ^.^
  • OtakunOtakun Member UncommonPosts: 874
    Too bad it will be 5 years from now till we get beta in NA. 
  • VichusSmithVichusSmith Member UncommonPosts: 67
    They put together a damn good trailer, at the least!

There's nothing more gratifying than playing an MMO for free.

• raskull789raskull789 Member Posts: 22
    Extremely impressive. I should move to SOUTH Korea, they get all the good stuff.
  • itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    how come korean alway have the best mmo. NA we made crap.

• darkedone02darkedone02 Member UncommonPosts: 581

it seems we all need to move to korea to get access to these games, and learn their language, and gain a KSSN, Cause apparently korean learn how to make decent mmo's.

• CromicaCromica Member UncommonPosts: 657
    Looks like Tera minus the BAMS, it is nice to look at though