Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] Albion Online: Destiny Board - A Key Way to Become Powerful

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Albion Online Destiny Board was designed to give players some direction in a world in which there are no levels; though players are not relying on a traditional experience points accumulation and level-up system, they are still able to plan their own Destiny in the world of Albion, and become their own unique hero.

Read more Albion Online: Destiny Board - A Key Way to Become Powerful.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GAANJAAGAANJAA Member Posts: 9

sounds like an interesting idea :)

im so excited for this game, everything i read about it makes it sound like my perfect mmo, i hope it lives up to my expectations =/

• SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554
    Originally posted by GAANJAA

im so excited for this game, everything i read about it makes it sound like my perfect mmo, i hope it lives up to my expectations =/

It wont, its inhabited by a massive wave of Darkfall clans...which is a plague...toxic for any game let alone another open pvp game.

Albion will fail due to its community.

• turinmacleodturinmacleod Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 166

Dunno, still on the fence with this one.  It sounds like work, and not the fun kind.

We'll see where this goes.

T

• odienmanodienman Member UncommonPosts: 61

Now I never got into Darkfall 2 other than the Beta, and I've played in all current and past MMO's of the last 20 years and I found the people there the most helpful out of any game I ever played, bar none.  Sure it was 3-4 weeks of exposure and I'm sure there is just horrible leetisim in some clans, but this was far from my experience.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Originally posted by Salenger
    Originally posted by GAANJAA

It wont, its inhabited by a massive wave of Darkfall clans...which is a plague...toxic for any game let alone another open pvp game.

Albion will fail due to its community.

Exactly!

• BercilakBercilak Albion OnlineMember Posts: 108

Hi guys,

my name is Stefan one of the guys behind the project of Albion Online.

Unlike Darkfall the world of Albion Online is not one huge FFA area. There are safe zones as well as zones with have huge penalties on PK'ing (comparable to high/low sec in EVE). 

I would also say we have a quite friendly and mature community eventually just have a look at our Facebook Page our Forum. 

Kind regards,

Stefan