Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terminus - A Legend Gaming Guild (Dominion - PvE/PvP)

Comments

• Skrag19Skrag19 Member Posts: 6
    If you're looking for a tight community, that's serious about their gaming, structured, yet light hearted enough to have fun as well, then join Terminus. We'll be glad to have you aboard.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Skrag - Terminus Member
  • MalvrenMalvren Member Posts: 12

We've got a guild meeting coming up next Saturday to go over the topics we can without breaking NDA, an update from existing departments plus information about new departments in the guild including PVP and PVE.  It'll be a great chance to hear from leadership regarding the status of Terminus and for members to ask questions and discuss any topics they're interested in discussing.

There's time to put in an application to make that meeting!  Come check out our active and engaged gaming community for yourself.

Terminus
    Malvren - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • MalvrenMalvren Member Posts: 12
    There's an interesting article about crafting that posted on Zam a few days ago that really goes into some depth that I hadn't seen before.  You can find it here.  It looks like crafting in WS will be a fairly involved process.

Terminus
    Malvren - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • LG_ExiledLG_Exiled Member Posts: 53

Terminus is going to be a special place for a lot of people. A place where you can play any game, not just Wildstar, and know that your fellow guildmates will most likely play with you and even if they don't....somebody in LG will =)

Join today and see what a community of gamers is supposed to feel like.

Terminus
    Exiled - Elder of Legend Gaming
  • MavorsMavors Member Posts: 8
    I REALLY like this group.  Been having fun gaming with them on some games while we wait for WSO to release.  We talk about WSO in our forum discussions and on Ventrilo.  Got a great Ventrilo community that stays active all day.

Terminus

Mavors - Legionnaire of Terminus

• Corth_OrbitalCorth_Orbital Member Posts: 14

"Wildstar is Coming..."

-Patrick Stewart
    Star Wars

Ps. join Terminus, the best guild this side of Nexus

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Corth Orbital - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • SkappySkappy Member Posts: 34
    When the game is released it would be smart to have a strong guild to help you along the way. Come check us out

Terminus
    Skappy - Praetor of Terminus
  • Nara1916Nara1916 Member Posts: 36
    Originally posted by Skappy
    When the game is released it would be smart to have a strong guild to help you along the way. Come check us out

*flexes my chua muscles* here to help :)

Terminus
    Nara- Head of Recruitment
  • DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30
    It's now 2014 and many people have come over and joined Terminus and it has been a blast especially now that Terminus Tuesday is back, the activity nights are always fun time to be had and are a variety of games.  Terminus is only gaining more and more members and soon it will be THE Dominion guild so check it out and join up if it's the guild for you.

I'm very excited to post that tonight is the LG game night this is bigger than just Terminus all of LG gets together to relax hang out and this time play some card!! we will be playing the online version of cards against humanity!!!

Terminus
    Our membership is growing quite nicely.  We are adding quality people by the week.  If you are looking for a great community, come check us out!

Terminus
  • RonarkRonark Member Posts: 13

Please feel free to check out Terminus and Legend Gaming's community. We have our own Twitch TV Events on Tuesdays, as well as active forums and a welcoming family awaiting you!

Terminus
    Ronark - Legionnaire of Terminus
    "The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it."
    Terminus is a fast growing guild looking for like minded players to hit the ground running on release. Apply now before its to late.

Terminus
  • AstanexAstanex Member Posts: 106
    If our years of success won't win you over, our welcoming, friendly community will!

Terminus
    Astanex - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • xcerebrusxcerebrus Member UncommonPosts: 41

Big bump here, great guild to be a part of very friendly and active!

AKA Noxide

• Corvus_TalianCorvus_Talian Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Hey, look, buddy. I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like, "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems.

For instance, how am I gonna stop some exile from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind? The answer: use a gun. And if that don't work?

Use more gun.

Like this heavy-caliber repulsor propelled little old number designed by me...
    ...built by me, and you best hope...
    ...not pointed at you.

So if you want to stay on the right side of my mechanical machinations, join the Terminus group.

-Corvus
    Tonight there's a guild meeting.  Guild meetings are important to get us all together on the same page and bring the community together.  "Community" is a key part of Legend Gaming, and is something we focus on.  Don't believe me?  Drop by our forums and talk to us!

Terminus
  • RonarkRonark Member Posts: 13
    SCAN_BOT_BOOTUP.EXE initiated....

*Scanning unknown object... Scanning.... Scan Complete*
    "Scans report high concentrations of Dominion races. Multiple signs of activity detected. Recommendation: Proceed with caution, as interference may result in permanent assimilation!"

Terminus: The only family where being one of us is a good thing! (Well, except for the Exiles. We don't like them.)

Terminus
    Ronark - Legionnaire of Terminus
    "The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it."
    We still are looking for a few new members come check us out.

Terminus
    Coming up in just 2 short days we are having another activity night come join us for a few hands of poker some laughs and just a general good time!!

Terminus
  • DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Hey everyone, make sure to come check out our site, you might just find the right community for you!

Hey gang,  Corth Orbital of Terminus here.  Are you as excited about Wildstar as I am?  Of course you are cupcake.  Enter Nexus in style as part of an elite guild of Exile stompers!  Come check us out if you think you have what it takes to join us.

Terminus
    We've gotten some new full members.  It's nice seeing Terminus continue to grow.  With launch still on the horizon, having an active forum really helps pass the time.

Terminus
    Come check us out and don't forget to watch our live stream tomorrow on twitch where the hosts Ghostkali, kaewynn, and exiled will continue their antics while talking about that game we all love and are desperately waiting for!!!

Terminus
  • aspectraspectr Member Posts: 7

Yep, today is Terminus Tuesday! Check out at 10PM EST / 7PM PST.

Terminus
    Aspectr - Tiro of Terminus
This discussion has been closed.