Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trine 2 - Most visually stunning game ever?

DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880

Recently broke out this little game again and I forgot how amazing it looks. Max settings, its just a beautiful looking game. Colors galore!

Any games out there that can even come close to how wonderful this game looks?

Comments

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

It does look great but a lot of other games look visually stunning in their own way too.

Assassins Creed 4 for example and at the same time its an open world game with variety of activities.

And other games like the Mass Effect series, Crysis series, Witcher 2, Batman Arkham City and Origins, Tomb Raider, Killzone Shadow Fall

And games that havent come out like MGS 5, Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny, The Division.

I could name a lot of visually stunning games.

• plat0nicplat0nic Member Posts: 301
    These are the only games where we've had to stop playing just to admire the background..  haven't seen anything as gorgeous since

Main Game: Eldevin (Plat0nic)
    2nd Game: Path of Exile (Platonic Hate)

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    I am playing Divine Divinity again..still looks stunning after 10 years...what a gem!

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• SirPKsAlotSirPKsAlot Member Posts: 224
    I remember the first time I played Far Cry with an HD texture mod on max settings, looking out over the islands and lush forests. For some reason I didn't find Crysis as beautiful, thought maybe they went more for object realism than take-your-breath-away scenery.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin