Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seems like there's a lot of traffic on steam.

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

http://steamcommunity.com/app/247730/discussions/0/

Any of you played this one? I'm thinking about grabbing it. I've never played a survival game. Can someone explain to me how survival games work in general.  If I die do I have to make a new player? 

oh 1st!

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• feena750feena750 Member UncommonPosts: 330
    I got it when it first came out.  It is quite good.  I like the controls better than dayz although the world is smaller currently.  Your character loses his skills and items on him when he dies, but your looks and items in your bank remain after death.  They have been updating it very quickly so the dev team is quite good.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by feena750
    I got it when it first came out.  It is quite good.  I like the controls better than dayz although the world is smaller currently.  Your character loses his skills and items on him when he dies, but your looks and items in your bank remain after death.  They have been updating it very quickly so the dev team is quite good.

What if I don't die, and log out. Will my guy still be there at skill level with items when I log back in, or is it a reset?

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

It remains.

There's also levels on each character that you can spend skill points in getting more health, stamina, more damage with pistols, etc etc.

It also resets when you die tough. 

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Been waiting on the division, but this does look good.  any free trials?

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• rogue187rogue187 Member Posts: 151
    No free trials that I'm aware of. It's a good game for what it is, mostly  a FPS arena with some minimal progression, health doesn't regen w/o consumables, gotta eat or drink to keep yourself alive etc. I recommend Rust over this though, at least in its current state. Rust has decent crafting, player housing, durability loss, housing and defense decay, and everything that Nether has....except levels and demons :)
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by rogue187
    No free trials that I'm aware of. It's a good game for what it is, mostly  a FPS arena with some minimal progression, health doesn't regen w/o consumables, gotta eat or drink to keep yourself alive etc. I recommend Rust over this though, at least in its current state. Rust has decent crafting, player housing, durability loss, housing and defense decay, and everything that Nether has....except levels and demons :)

Rust graphics are just to bad...and SOOOOO many hackers.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"