Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mounts (videos inside)

AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Taken straight off from the Dev linked Reddit discussion.

http://youtu.be/__fqgzU0K0k?t=4m
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y68bR2Jj6ms

What does every one think of them?

I personally think it's nice they added mechanical and animal mounts straight off the bat from launch.

Comments

• Camulos4991Camulos4991 Member Posts: 10

Loved the bike, but it would be funny to see a chua riding on a dinosour 

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

Nice detail on those! Impressive and befitting the theme of the game.

The dominion mounts seemed a bit bugged still, so they must still be working on those.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114

2nd video:  00:50  =  Goat-bird hybrid. 

Must have!

• GormogonGormogon Member UncommonPosts: 224

I actually think the animal mounts look pretty bad, with that raptor thing looking particularly awful.  Something about them as mounts doesn't seem to be appropriate for the setting IMO.  I actually think they'd look better with some crazy armor, like the Dino-Riders from the 80s (seriously).  The Chua hoverboard and those chopper thingies look pretty dope, though.

In before "Well, that's just your opinion!  That doesn't make it fact!" and "I think they're perfect.  They're totally WildStar!  If you think they aren't appropriate to the setting you obviously haven't been paying attention!  If you hate the game so much go play something else and stop trolling."

• monarc333monarc333 Member UncommonPosts: 622
    Mounts loom pretty good. I must say the electroball mount was pretty fantastic. 
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    best vids of WS I've seen so far. Idk, gave me a warm fuzzy old WoW feeling... Still not gonna play!
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • stevebombsquadstevebombsquad Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Wow. Those mounts are awesome. I can't wait for this to come out.

James T. Kirk: All she's got isn't good enough! What else ya got?

• ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785
    I like option to be able to customize mounts!
  • tarkaitarkai Member Posts: 5
    looks nice really in theme whit the game