Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR a couple of years later

1235»

Comments

• bobdole1979bobdole1979 Member Posts: 210
    Originally posted by simplius
    Originally posted by Kicksave321
    Swtor is not tanking give it up already geez. Swtor struggled out of the gate yes. They have made a very successful turn around. Those who actually play (and there are a lot of them) know this.

Now you can sit on this this for the next few years I mean some have already wasted 2 1/2 years crying and whining about a video game they don't play they have nothing to lose now. They have found an avenue to spew their hate for a video game. So since they are allowed and at times encouraged by this site they spam any thread that has Swtor in it.

We'll enjoy spending several more years crying and whining about a video game you don't play, have no clue of the current state and are just bitter for some reason. Over the next several years 100,000s if not millions will be playing while your still pouting here.

great, we both have plans then

one of us will feed the poor , starving EA

the other will hope , for a better SW mmo ( a long with 2 mio others)

I would love to have a discussion with you but every time you get put in your place and shown what you are instead of a discussion you hit your macro to the report button.  And since this site feels sorry for the 2 or 3 others (not 2 mio or mil or how ever many you think are still crying about Swtor over 2 1/2 years later) like you on this site.

i will stop here we know your fingers in on that macro.  

lol, i reported you 3 times, so you must be annoying other people too

a macro? really?

ive had a couple of bans and warnings too

if you have put me in place, and have the the dream game of your life, why are you still here?

didnt the quest tracker switch to "completed"?

i guess, Theres a reason for that

the guy who admitted he is homophobic has been baned? There's a shocker

Hey how about you stop derailing threads 

A better Star Wars MMO?  Seeing as SWTOR is the best Star Wars MMO to date that's not happening till EA loses the liscene

• Kicksave321Kicksave321 Member CommonPosts: 262
    Swtor is not tanking give it up already geez. Swtor struggled out of the gate yes. They have made a very successful turn around. Those who actually play (and there are a lot of them) know this.

Now you can sit on this this for the next few years I mean some have already wasted 2 1/2 years crying and whining about a video game they don't play they have nothing to lose now. They have found an avenue to spew their hate for a video game. So since they are allowed and at times encouraged by this site they spam any thread that has Swtor in it.

We'll enjoy spending several more years crying and whining about a video game you don't play, have no clue of the current state and are just bitter for some reason. Over the next several years 100,000s if not millions will be playing while your still pouting here.

I would love to have a discussion with you but every time you get put in your place and shown what you are instead of a discussion you hit your macro to the report button.  And since this site feels sorry for the 2 or 3 others (not 2 mio or mil or how ever many you think are still crying about Swtor over 2 1/2 years later) like you on this site.

a macro? really?

if you have put me in place, and have the the dream game of your life, why are you still here?

Nope the only times are when you can't handle the truth. 

Most mature grown mature adults can have a discussion with facts, links to support their argument.  

Other simple minded individuals hit their macro when ask for facts or links to their ignorant rants.  

Most mature grown adults move on from a video game they didn't enjoy. 

Other simple minded individuals will spam every single thread on a video game they don't play that they hate (hating a video game alone is an insane thought) and talk about the past almost three years later!!  And are unable to comprehend that they have made a very nice recovery. 

Swtor is not perfect, but sure ain't worth crying, whining, bring up one talking point over and over (launch, six months after launch) and spreading misinformation without any facts for OVER TWO AND A HALF YEARS!!!

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101

I logged in after a long absence from the game today and noticed a few things. There were 18 people in Alderaan .There used to be like 2. The time was 4 pm European time which is early morning US on Begeran Colony. There is one thing that will tell you how a game is doing is the market. Items have really gone up price wise. The dyes are selling for like 5 million credits the black one of course and crystals going for 80 -90 thousand when I recall selling them for like 25 k. I think the game is definitely doing better now then it was last I logged on about 8 months back. Looks like people are enjoying the game which is good for me since I recently decided to start up again 2 accounts subbed. I always sub if I can and if there is a choice to.

Chamber of Chains
  • catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    Originally posted by cheyane

I logged in after a long absence from the game today and noticed a few things. There were 18 people in Alderaan .There used to be like 2. The time was 4 pm European time which is early morning US on Begeran Colony. There is one thing that will tell you how a game is doing is the market. Items have really gone up price wise. The dyes are selling for like 5 million credits the black one of course and crystals going for 80 -90 thousand when I recall selling them for like 25 k. I think the game is definitely doing better now then it was last I logged on about 8 months back. Looks like people are enjoying the game which is good for me since I recently decided to start up again 2 accounts subbed. I always sub if I can and if there is a choice to.

Lol, if there is one thing that illustrates vanity is king is dye prices. I can buy nearly every unlock combined for less than two black or red dyes. Both of my companion contracts only cost two million credits to give another clue as to how crazy the dye market is.  You are definitely correct in that dye prices just continue to increase.

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134

a macro? really?

Nope the only times are when you can't handle the truth. 

Most mature grown mature adults can have a discussion with facts, links to support their argument.  

Other simple minded individuals hit their macro when ask for facts or links to their ignorant rants.  

Most mature grown adults move on from a video game they didn't enjoy. 

Other simple minded individuals will spam every single thread on a video game they don't play that they hate (hating a video game alone is an insane thought) and talk about the past almost three years later!!  And are unable to comprehend that they have made a very nice recovery. 

Swtor is not perfect, but sure ain't worth crying, whining, bring up one talking point over and over (launch, six months after launch) and spreading misinformation without any facts for OVER TWO AND A HALF YEARS!!!

only 7½ more years, to go

this is a piece of cake, compared to the grinding ive done in wow

and, its even free, too

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

Originally posted by cheyane
    Look at it this way, several servers merged into "mega" servers so there will obviously be more concurrent players on, and the economy always goes up, problem is subbed players has the advantage while non-subs only goes up to 350K credits. The fleet per instance capacity was lowered from 350 per instance to 250 per instance (or was it 300?), anyways I noticed far less loitering in the fleet and more people spread around the galaxy rather than just going to Belsavis and Black Hole for dailies (Black Hole was dead when I logged in the other day).