Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place Beta Key Offers & Requests Here (Please read before posting)

Comments

• StarfoxfireStarfoxfire Member Posts: 4
    Looking for a beta key!! I've played beta in multiple games (loved Aion and Guild Wars 1 & 2.) 
  • BosniBosni Member Posts: 2
    Long time member of this forum looking for a beta key for Wildstar, would be much appreciated. :)
  • AnnekynnAnnekynn Member Posts: 1,437

Old mmorpg addict looking for beta key please for this game as im DIENG to play a Chua! Adorable!

• Slasher29Slasher29 Member UncommonPosts: 194
    if anyone got a spare send it my way thanks
  • UltravylenceUltravylence Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Daily MMO player who plans to dive into WildStar at launch - would be greatly appreciative of a Beta Invite.  Thank you.
  • ArkondusArkondus Member UncommonPosts: 1

Hello!!

Been excited for this game for so long! It would be awesome to get into the Beta! :)

Thank you!!

• RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 802
    Not only is posting one of those keys on the forums against the NDA, but those of you who are giving out your keys to the public are nuts.  Keys are tied to the account in use and if somebody breaks the NDA or does something in game you'll be banned right along with them.  Not many people are going to take that risk on total strangers.  I know I'd never do it.  Do yourself a favor and give your keys to friends.  That's what they're for.  People you can trust.
    I like to complain about games.
  • solidbond02solidbond02 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Interested to try the beta, if possible please send a key & thanks !
  • FartingCometFartingComet Member Posts: 2

Hello everyone

I searhc for a kind Person who got a spare Key for the Winter Beta of Wildstar

to my Person:

Im a very silent Guy and good to go along with. Trustworthy? Of course iam. I m that kind of Guy you can tell your darkest Secrets and they never will be leaked to the Public. 

Im a Beta Tester of many MMORPG and always wrote much Feedback to the Dev´s in a neutral sight of View, sadly i hadnt any Luck so far to get a Invite to Carbines wonderfull MMORPG, signed in for Beta very long time ago and always keeping an Eye on the Game.

What you can count on is i wont even dare to abuse anything as a bad behavior, as i said im a very good to go along with Guy, that focus on testing instead of talking or chatting ( A Beta is for tracking Bugs i always say) i dont flame around cause while im testing in any MMORPG i mute the normal Chat channels and only let the System Channel open if one exists to be up to date to Announcements)

So i would be very happy if one Kind Person here want to share his/her spare Key to someone to be glad to help out filling his Days with his Duty to help Carbine Studios making Wildstar better and better.

Your 

FartingComet

• galvagoregalvagore Member Posts: 2
    Hello,Me and my friend would like the chance to help your team in beta along with knowing what you would need help with the most during our time in beta. Thank you
  • ChiefofCerealChiefofCereal Member Posts: 1

Well, I have nothing more significant to offer than these guys, so I'll just ask that you help a guy out and give me a key. I'm not going to lie about being a fan since 2009. Honestly, I found out about the game in mid-late 2010, and I've just been crossing my fingers everytime they send beta keys.

I have access to a lot of different betas like ESO, Dawngate, etc. So if you'd like a key or to share my account to try out those games in trade for a beta key, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

~Thanks~

• GizmowGizmow Member Posts: 2
    I would very much like a beta key. I haven't played an MMO in a few months since I've been waiting for Wildstar.  It's about the only one coming up that I am interested in.  I'm a veteran and experience MMO player, and highly looking forward to enjoying all the aspects of Wildstar.  I've been watching streams, reading forums, checking all the MMO sites, did the survey.  I can almost taste BBQ Chua!
  • JonathanStrangeJonathanStrange Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Well it doesn't hurt to ask, though the thread length makes it a bit scary to try and get in. However I could really use a key as well. I need a new MMO fix. I think my 9 old will love it next time he's over as well. The 4 year old probably not as much. With the GF in another state, and not much else keeping me occupied right now, I think it would help the boredom. 
  • xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199
    I would like to get a beta key thanks!

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• Aliantha_AngelAliantha_Angel Member UncommonPosts: 225

I thought for sure I'd get a beta invite considering how long ago I signed up, but no luck.  I promised my daughter a beta key for her b-day/x-mas (same day) and I failed, anyone able to bail me out on my promise?

Thanks!

• DraneanDranean Member Posts: 77
    Please send me a BETA key if you have a spare one, I bug tested many games but on this game I have to admit that its more to see whether I will like the game or not.
  • LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417

Does anyone actually look through this thread to giveaway a beta key. Has anyone actually recieved an invite through here? I'm having serious doubts.

This thread seems like simple crowdcontrol in my opinion.

• MMO-RelicMMO-Relic Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Originally posted by Lorgarn

Does anyone actually look through this thread to giveaway a beta key. Has anyone actually recieved an invite through here? I'm having serious doubts.

This thread seems like simple crowdcontrol in my opinion.

I'm sure it is possible however highly unlikely at this point.

It was worth a shot nonetheless. I won't give up hope however. ;)

Acolytes Gaming (forums.acolytesgaming.com)

Sheep or Shepard- Make up your own damn mind.

It is true, the older you get, the less patience you have for those who watch a Youtube video and from that believe they know it all.

• ameckonameckon Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Beta key please, thank you
  • Camulos4991Camulos4991 Member Posts: 10
    If anyone has a beta key to spare plz give me one, i'm begging, before i lose my mind
  • bargamerbargamer Member Posts: 2

Be great if I could get a beta key. My Aurin Esper Soldier Minionmancer demands to be made!

MMO veteran, was in Team Legacy before they mass-migrated to Wildstar, blahblahblah, look just Google "bargamer" you'll get the general idea.

• Serv83Serv83 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Appreciate if I could get a beta key, I've been in SO many MMO beta i cant keep up. I "test" as a living :)

Chris Haycock

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RedZoraRedZora Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I would also like to have a betakey . image
  • WarWitchWarWitch Member UncommonPosts: 351

Would love a beta key ! Thanks all

This discussion has been closed.