Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Remember the Name | Team Legacy | PvX 5+ Years

Guild Name: Team Legacy
Focus: PvP & PvE
Region: Mostly NA (Have 20ish EU / Oceanian members)
Facebook: Facebook.com/TeamLegacyNet
Twitter@TeamLegacyNet
Youtube: TeamLegacyPvP

"A PvE/PvP Gaming Community. We mix the discipline of hardcore gaming with a fun approach to community and family."

What does Team Legacy aim for to make themselves different?

Team Legacy's focuses on providing the proper environment for philosophers and theorycrafters to have open, intelligent debates and discussions on game-mechanics, play styles and top-level strategies. Together, we apply that information to become the best at competitive content, wherever we choose to play. In light of such a unique philosophy, we designed a unique leadership structure, allowing all members a chance to voice their opinion on all major guild decisions. We strive to avoid the standard cliques and drama of most large guilds, and maintain a helpful, positive, open minded environment, where nobody feels they can not talk to another member based on “social status.” We feel that allowing everyone an equal voice is a great way to establish that environment.

You'll see we use the term “organized” a lot talking about our community. TL uses flowcharts, spreadsheets, internal guides, social media, RSS input, alert systems, database query, surveys, data export, and many other tools to give our members a patently obscene number of options to improve efficiency both in and out of game. When it comes to organization, to make things “better” for our members is to make things easier, and that means giving them everything they need, in whatever format they need. We want to allow even our most business-oriented members to stay on top of the latest developments. Want to read up on the latest TL crafting guides? Want to know the logistics of our member base? Want to know the scheduling and demographics of our upcoming raids? You can do that, right down to which members participate, what builds they bring, and why!

Looking for organized play in a myriad of popular online titles? We are not a “one game” setup.

We work with developers to stay abreast of new opportunities, and Team Legacy will continue to add new titles as the gaming market provides us with new opportunities. As a gaming community by definition, we are always playing the latest releases, and we continually look for competitive large-scale formats to test our organization against other respected, well-prepared guilds and communities. If the title is competitive, and involves pitting the skill of one guild against another, we are there.

Not hardcore? Not a super-skilled player (yet)? We have you covered.

We understand your real life obligations. From devoted students to seasoned business, military, and media professionals, Team Legacy isn't your average guild. Our exceptional gamers remain exceptional people while "afk," and we would have it no other way. Real life comes first, but that doesn't mean we don't give every minute of coordinated play our best effort.

“Our vision for ourselves is to combine the dedication, experience, theorycrafting ability, high performance and expertise of hardcore guilds, with the fun-factor and silliness of casual guilds, in order to gain fame and honor. We don't want to be "that guild" where everyone fears making a mistake, but we see ourselves as a community known for competing in the upper-echelons of PvP. With a history to build on, and a reputation to uphold, we move on stronger and more determined than we ever were before”

We are unique in that we welcome both hardcore and casual players, mix the two stereotypes, and create an environment encouraging intelligent development of game skills, while understanding that real-life priorities come first.

Our community consists of groups ranging from hardcore progression raiders to laid-back casuals. With our "TL Academy," we offer a friendly environment for the two extremes to collaborate, open to individuals who want to give "serious gameplay" a try. We have many members in our more hardcore base that are friendly and inviting to take players under their wing to better their gameplay in a myriad of ways, ensuring that quality stays top-notch in TL. Team Legacy does not force constant competition on our members, and provides a clear, structured system where members choose just how competitively to take their gaming experiences, and how advanced they would like to be.

Team Legacy would like to encourage you to apply, regardless of your real-life schedule concerns, as a "community member" on our website! Share in the collective knowledge of hundreds of gamers, and chat with a group of gamers interested in improving themselves without the traditional "hardcore" stigma.

Leave the drama at the door.

If you're looking for a place to discuss politics, religion, or the finer points of trolling, Team Legacy is not for you. Our enforced code of conduct is intended keep needless real-life drama out of your gaming time, and we encourage you to read our "Common Sense Charter" before applying! We love to hang out and joke about all of the latest happenings on the internet, but be reminded when it comes time to perform in higher tier content, the aura gets very serious, very quickly. Respect the challenge in-game, relax outside.

Want to lead? Want your voice heard? The opportunities are here!

Our leadership is all-volunteer, and organized by our dedicated High Council. Team Legacy understands your need to be heard, and our team of leaders works to prevent childish power struggles. We frequently offer new opportunities for leadership positions to the entire community, including new recruits. Why? Because we know that the best ideas and the freshest perspectives come from all walks, not just the “friends” of guild leaders.

As you advance as a gamer, we're happy to see you advance as a leader. Our community members are valued, and we want them to know that every time they log in. Combined with our no-drama policy, we have the perfect environment to tinker and develop new ideas without fear of reprisal or shaming when an experiment goes wrong.

With us, it's not just about joining a guild and waiting it out between raids. You're actually joining a community that knows how to have fun and promote interaction between members. When it comes time to get down and dirty in an upcoming MMO, you're surrounded by friends, not strangers, in a progressive and intuitive environment.

Apply today, see what the fuss is about yourself.

We receive many applications each week, and we just can’t accept everyone to full chapter membership/raider positions. We utilize the best of military and business philosophy when interviewing, and choose candidates that can fulfill vital roles in Team Legacy, and/or we feel have the greatest room for improvement. When we interview you, we are not looking much at your previous “rankings,” but are instead looking to see if you are witty, intelligent, and have an inquisitive mind with an intuitive grasp of mechanics. We are looking for natural ability, and drive to improve.

Interested? Visit our website and fill out a simple application on our forums!

Join us on Teamspeak! We welcome potential community members to come say hello, and hop into a game with us!

Comments

• VoisonVoison Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Can't wait to slay some Dominion. :)

B) 
    Blade & Soul NA
    Voison - Lyn - 50 HM5 Summoner - Mushin - 1v1: Plat 1900+

• dorksmetaldorksmetal Member Posts: 77
    The best part of growing up, is Dominion blood in your cup.

Originally posted by dorksmetal
    The best part of growing up, is Dominion blood in your cup.

Oh don't worry, we'll have plenty of Dominion to slay. :)

Red = Dead.

B) 
    Blade & Soul NA

• -aLpHa--aLpHa- Member UncommonPosts: 852

Are you Freelancer from the GW2 podcast, i forgot the name tales of Tyria or something?

• FreelancerTLFreelancerTL Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by -aLpHa-

Are you Freelancer from the GW2 podcast, i forgot the name tales of Tyria or something?

Yes sir. :) I miss that podcast.

• RezecRezec Member UncommonPosts: 24
    If you like great podcasts you should check out our Star Citizen Podcasts that Bridger puts together, they are quite amazing.
  • SnarleySnarley Member Posts: 1

Alpha, that avatar is like  0.o.  It never ceases to amaze me what i find on the interwebs

On topic:  I have a very select few gaming nerds in my life.  Not nearly as many as i'd like, very jock and "manly" men i have as buddies.  Coming to Team Legacy has introduced me to so many awesome people with the same interests that are some of the best in the business in terms of organization, talent, and skill sets.  Best of all, no one acts like it.  We may be fiercely competitive but FAR from elitists in the sense that if you ask anyone a question about how we do the things we do you will get real answers and detailed explanations.  If you want a community you can rely on and a path to become a better gamer then Team Legacy is definitely the place for you in Wildstar and beyond.

Looks like we just broke 100 members for the second week in a row at our community meeting! Lets hope Carbine can hold up their end and make a good game for PvP, in the past so many developers have dropped the ball in that area.
  • PaleAssassinPaleAssassin Member Posts: 3
    Our attendance remaining steady is fantastic, and we also get to enjoy being all organized and such in Star Citizen! Bring on ALL the games with Star in the name!
    Another successful meeting aswell as a nice show of what our new TS3 can handle.
  • dorksmetaldorksmetal Member Posts: 77
    I Can not wait for next weeks PVE meeting. should be a good time!

And since we need things to do instead of twiddling our thumbs waiting for Wildstar, we're having a Rust event tonight! Time is approximately 6 EST, and we're gonna be Rusting a bunch. Hop on into our TS if you want to join for some good old naked gunfights/naked hitting pigs with rocks/naked running from zombies. That's all I've seen in Rust, anyway.
    TL is an amazing guild to be a part of and these guys are starting to become an extended family. I just had 4 wisdom teeth surgically extracted this afternoon and I still got on to play and hang out even though I am in pain and slightly loopy.
    League of Legends night! That's tonight! Around 9 EST, we all get together to drink some brew, shoot the breeze, and chase teemo for hours on end. We'd be happy to have you join us!

Just a reminder we are not simply a Wildstar guild, we also have a Star Citizen division with it's own Podcast and a meeting tonight at 8:30 EST.

If you have not yet heard Tales of Citizens put out by our Star Citizen brethren you should check it out. 

• NulliusTLNulliusTL Member Posts: 24
    Wonderful influx of new additions to Team Legacy this past week!  Welcome new Recruits to our WildStar (& EQNext, StarCitizen) Chapters!  We're getting awfully close to our threshold of members for our WildStar Chapter.  Check out Team Legacy's Community at http://www.teamlegacy.net  .  Stop by our TeamSpeak3 server at the same address to game, chat, or both! 

http://teamlegacy.net/
    Team Legacy Gaming Community

Just a reminder we have our Wildstar T1 PvE Meeting coming up tomorrow January 29th at 9:00PM EST, lets hope for a turn out like we had last week at our T1 PvP Meeting!
  • KomakonKomakon Member Posts: 2
    I have to say, I am very excited for the meeting tomorrow. I hope more and more people keep joining our great team!

Team Legacy

• ThalickThalick Member Posts: 5
    Team Legacy is host a Rust even this coming friday where we target a random high population server and take over the top dog spot in a single night. We are also having a EQN Community meeting tonight just to keep everyone up to date on the news so feel free to jump in. 
    After last nights meeting we finally have our first T1 PvP and T1 PvE meetings out of the way. I am quite amazed to look at the number of people we have interested in each aspect of the game.
  • KomakonKomakon Member Posts: 2
    Everyone get ready! Our next meeting will be in about a month, that's just enough time for you to apply and make the meeting as a core member!!! < on top of that we are consistently  playing games such as League Of Legends, Rust, Starbound and many more. Stop by the website and check us out, you won't be disappointed. 

Team Legacy

Since EQN Landmark is no longer under NDA, you should join us!

We still have a few months between Wildstar, so come build with us.

TeamLegacy.net

B) 
    Blade & Soul NA

• zendo_gzendo_g Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Thalick
    Team Legacy is host a Rust even this coming friday where we target a random high population server and take over the top dog spot in a single night. We are also having a EQN Community meeting tonight just to keep everyone up to date on the news so feel free to jump in. 

this rust event was amazing did we record it?

we were running around in a group of 20 making nakeds fight each other with rocks

WELCOME.... TO THE ARENA

• NulliusTLNulliusTL Member Posts: 24

Team Legacy Community Meeting tomorrow @9:30pm EST/@6:30pm PST.

Head to www.teamlegacy.net, check out our charter's tenets, see if we're mutual fits---hang out on TeamSpeak3 (address teamlegacy.net), and play some of the various games we collaborate in.  Come by tomorrow for our meeting and meet us!  :)

http://teamlegacy.net/
    Team Legacy Gaming Community

Had a great community meeting last night at Team Legacy, we have alot of good changes coming in the next few weeks, NOW is the time to apply!